Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Darkempire killed RK1

has this become a flaming thread yet :P?
    Main Char:
    Tonberryff - 220/30/70 (The one and only Ton)
    Org: Horizon
    Faction: Omni
    I am a PvE -> Person VS EVERYTHING!

Other Freaks:
    Tonberrydmg - Shade - Survivor
    Tonberrry - Doctor - Saver
    Dontonberry - NT - Annoyer
    Tonberrysol - Soldier - Pretty boy

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    has this become a flaming thread yet :P?

Nah but ShadowMercs are trying really really really hard!!!

Gogogo lads!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Nah but ShadowMercs are trying really really really hard!!!

Gogogo lads!
    Will SM killing Spartans 3vs6 at your site multiple times be on your next pvp vid? shame you logged off after first wipe

see? we dont always meep on sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrokix View Post
    Will SM killing Spartans 3vs6 at your site multiple times be on your next pvp vid? shame you logged off after first wipe

I actually intend to show quite a few of my dual losses, and this hilarious segment from a NW war in Mort Crater.
    Like I said I don't mind dying
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Like I said I don't mind dying
    How could you mind it? You literally die every time anyone presses Q on you.

Just stop pretending to be a PvP'er to hide the fact that you and your org is 100% PvM. If you need help leading a real PvP org or just simply being a PvP'er, just ask and I will try to set up an appointment for you to meet up with my President.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by FoolishManX View Post
    How could you mind it? You literally die every time anyone presses Q on you.

Just stop pretending to be a PvP'er to hide the fact that you and your org is 100% PvM. If you need help leading a real PvP org or just simply being a PvP'er, just ask and I will try to set up an appointment for you to meet up with my President.

That is all.

Aww how helpful you are

Oh damn I forgot, I got a question about PvP!!!

Can you either forward it to Ixiaan or maybe answer it yourself? How many kills in a APT at the opposite factions BS spawn, must my Org complete in order to reach your PvP Org status? We had a Org meeting and all of Spartans is dying to know

And well it's not like we don't try, it's just that ShadowMercs seam unable to hold towers in our level range for any longer than the next hot period. I even made a 170 agent to try and find you at TL5, and I hear you are extinct there also, I mean how low must I go to find ShadowMercs doing PvP?
    I so desperately want to be a PvP'er like you

Hugs Viz
    Last edited by Alternity; May 7th, 2010 at 21:15:05.

How many kills in a APT at the opposite factions BS spawn, must my Org complete in order to reach your PvP Org status? We had a Org meeting and all of Spartans is dying to know
    when SM is in a even numbers fight things tend to get a bit boring fast. why not do whacky/fun stuff to ****e up the action a bit? you guys bring up that one instance quite a bit tho, that only happened once, and it was pretty damn funny.

its painfully obvious the reason the SM people in APTs are in those because clans can only bring greens to BS and thus make BS boring, like hidden said might aswell goof off, all it takes is one 210 green to spawn an apt in decon to avoid all the APTs, the fact they did not do that says how terrible the clans were during that round, if anything it shows how clan *pvpers* never show up

my fads the best though, /crawl is super fun as a soldier/agent combo

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    its painfully obvious the reason the SM people in APTs are in those because clans can only bring greens to BS and thus make BS boring, like hidden said might aswell goof off, all it takes is one 210 green to spawn an apt in decon to avoid all the APTs, the fact they did not do that says how terrible the clans were during that round, if anything it shows how clan *pvpers* never show up

my fads the best though, /crawl is super fun as a soldier/agent combo

Go home bro, you haven't been relevant since you got stuck on Jafters leg, you and your 0 duels.

Go home bro, you haven't been relevant since you got stuck on Jafters leg, you and your 0 duels.

oh you care about duels now? wait, no you dont, you dont even care about solo kills or team kills, hell you dont even mind dying, at all, spoken like a true pure pvmer, bro.

go back to your pvm now shoo shoo, have some *fun*

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    oh you care about duels now? wait, no you dont, you dont even care about solo kills or team kills, hell you dont even mind dying, at all, spoken like a true pure pvmer, bro.

go back to your pvm now shoo shoo, have some *fun*

Never said I didn't care about solo, team, dual score. Just said I don't mind if I die.
    That's not the same now is it?

Hi, I'm looking for the thread entertainment, anyone mind pointing me in the right direction?
    Thanks! NINO NINO NINOOOOOOOOOO
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Never said I didn't care about solo, team, dual score. Just said I don't mind if I die.
    That's not the same now is it?
    who said you said you didnt care, IM telling you YOU dont care, if you did, youd actually pvp

only green VP farmers or pvmers dont care about dying in pvp at all, oh look! you fit the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunktion View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for the thread entertainment, anyone mind pointing me in the right direction?

how about you stop posting and go back ingame doing whatever pvm you do bro, we miss you on the pvp scene, i know i do, that time where you logged on/was sitting there in a site and got zergged dosnt count

Can you either forward it to Ixiaan or maybe answer it yourself? How many kills in a APT at the opposite factions BS spawn, must my Org complete in order to reach your PvP Org status? We had a Org meeting and all of Spartans is dying to know
    Hidden and Heart took care of this, no point in talking about this more. But since you are like QQ, I can expect you to bring this one moment, multiple times, until AO ceases to exist.

And well it's not like we don't try, it's just that ShadowMercs seam unable to hold towers in our level range for any longer than the next hot period. I even made a 170 agent to try and find you at TL5, and I hear you are extinct there also, I mean how low must I go to find ShadowMercs doing PvP?
    I so desperately want to be a PvP'er like you
    I'm also extinct at TL5? Wait, so I am extinct at TL7 also? Don't be a QQ, just because you are AWOL or rezzing doesn't mean I don't play. But anyways, what's the name of your agent you created for me (I need to add it to my "Toons made specifically for me" list)? I'll show you how to play agent correctly, if you ever unsneak that is.

Hugs Viz
    This is my first real tip for you. Stop hugging, this isn't PvM, you shouldn't need a zerg to kill one SM member. Unless it's Ixiaan anyways, well because he, unlike you, knows how to play his profession correctly.

Since when do you care about anything other than PvM and Zerg "PvP"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunktion View Post
    It's Chea now my friend. Chea.

Seriously guys, what's with the weak flame?
    I'm disappointed
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by FoolishManX View Post
    /snip

Sadly ShadowMercs is as inept at flaming, flaming even the simple minded PvM'er, as they are inept at holding NW bases.

Don't worry guys, we will find you something to succeed in

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Seriously guys, what's with the weak flame?
    I'm disappointed
    Indeed

4/10
    Mcbtj 220/30/70 Adv
    Mcbtk 220/30/70 Fixer
    Clyptica 170/24/42 NT

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

At this point in the thread I'd like to point out, that sadly ShadowMercs never quite got this thread.

They seam to be under the impression that my OP was about PvP, and it's not. It might be a distant cousin to a bastard child of a PvP/PvM mix, but alas it's not about PvP.

Glad to see you ShadowMerc guys being awake and alert

Well done you!

Quote Originally Posted by Afrokix View Post

Lol, right.

I've got to admit peoples were noobing around at the site, but after I got 'em to listen properly to me we started alphakilling your fixer before he could even meep. Heck, your peoples even ran off in random directions at Insta's site rather than sticking together and trying to fight back... and from there on we chased you all over Rubi-Ka for a few hours. After a while you even started meeping from fights in even numbers..

PS: If you're Hiddenfire, I suppose you should just ungimp your toon first. I was perking you at 217 in a half assed setup, seriously, show some effort and at least bother to cycle Acrobat.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast