Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: Gaute's word on LLTS and criticals

Greystar, please stick to facts you know. We have not said that since release, and we have never taken the pathing away from our top 3 since it got on that list (quite a while ago). It has in fact been #1 since we took reimbursement out (CS follows that issue by themselves now).

I doubt many people on this bulletin board agrees with you on me not talking about features and fixes until it's virtually in a patch.

Whitesand, I don't think a change to the Agent and MA crit buffs for others is intended. That was a player's suggestion, not ours, and I doubt we will change those.

I'll close this thread, as it is becoming too long.

Next step: Get hold of Gaute to find an acceptable crit chance, and make a thread where I want your suggestions on how to get there.

Ok, looks like setting a flat crit cap is not something we want to put a lot of time into (simply because it will take a lot of time).

I've e-mailed Gaute about the crit improving items and nanos, and will make a new thread, possibly a poll, when I get feedback on that.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213