Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Constant Barrage

Quote Originally Posted by Klodders View Post
    "two stupid HUD items" are getting reworked, it was said numerous times.
    So is our entire toolset. Which makes this thread pointless.

Why would it be pointless when we have no info on CB changes whatsoever? We do have info on "two stupid HUD items" changes (no more 100% blind resistance), so that discussion really is pointless. This one isn't.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Blind is insane, should be removed or atleast given a top 3sec duration and a long lockout.

CB is in the current state one of the most overpowerd spells, If you fail to realize this.

I wish tracer would stack on itself
    Geez take it Eeez son.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    I prefer the later since i know of several ppl rolling tl7 nm agents/shades now as we speak....
    I tell people that myself but I'm being (mostly) sarcastic. There's no way nanomage advantages will outweigh opi or soli.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Don't put nanomage down. I've seen effective nanomage sold in the past. But what you must understand the nanomage perk will dramatically boost one's perk dmg so they will become 30% caps for nearly anything that lands. Aka why shades/agents in nm would rock.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Don't put nanomage down. I've seen effective nanomage sold in the past. But what you must understand the nanomage perk will dramatically boost one's perk dmg so they will become 30% caps for nearly anything that lands. Aka why shades/agents in nm would rock.
    Who told you % nano damage will affect all perks? In best case, it will affect only Starfall line and/or other perks that check MC for attack.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Who told you % nano damage will affect all perks? In best case, it will affect only Starfall line and/or other perks that check MC for attack.
    who told you it isn't? lupus a professional is already rolling a nanomage agent on rk1 now so i'm betting he expects it to effect all perks.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

who told you it isn't?
    Logic?

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    Yeah but what do you want? NTs to be cannon fodder? To be killed in 5 sec? I don't really understand your reasoning. Look at enfs, can you alpha an enf before he executes his entire alpha on you? Can you alpha a MA before he runs his entire alpha on you? Can you alpha a fixer before he runs his alpha on you?

What seems to be the problem here?

yeah but MAs and enfs cant do 90% of everyones hp short of 25k+ hp people

NTs shouldnt have NBG period, the ability to do 90% of someones hp every 5 seconds is stupid, some people might believe their 25s shield on NBG is short but any non NT will tell you tanking an NT for those 25s are not possible unless you are an advy with everything up, a doc and some mega super hp twinked agents, the NT in alot of cases will still kill the advy, its just logical that a class with such an offense, which bypasses the games mechaincs shouldnt have a 90% shield too

Quote Originally Posted by ninst View Post
    Problem is its just as easy to land everything on NT (one reason is existence of two stupid HUD items with blind resist). Once we will get more reliable defenses I will be happy to work more on my ability to land nanos. That's why you cannot just nerf CB like BR/GTH. First we need to have more reliable defence (not just one *up to* 25s shield every 5 mins) and we also need to be able to get decent nanoskills (compare our 100 MC from cyberdeck + 15 from buff to trader's 2x 275 drain transfer).

Agree, this perk is insane and should not make it in game.
    lol you actually think landing nanos on a NR1 endgame NT is easy, and you think its easy to perk an NT at endgame when you are not a soldier keeper or enf? i got news for you, NTs are hard to land stuff on

wanna talk about a class which everything lands on? thats engies, when you get the evades of an engie, you can claim everything lands on you, until then, deal with the fact that for a glass cannon class, NTs are tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    yeah but MAs and enfs cant do 90% of everyones hp short of 25k+ hp people
    lolz when last did you meet an enf? have you seen their 1hb/1he alpha lately? Apparently you don't play this game.

lol you actually think landing nanos on a NR1 endgame NT is easy, and you think its easy to perk an NT at endgame when you are not a soldier keeper or enf? i got news for you, NTs are hard to land stuff on
    Why, yes I do think landing perks on an NT is quite easy because I kinda do it all the time. Agents give me more trouble to perk than NTs, unless you're talking abt if they blind you which in that case yeah they're unperkable then, but that's what those blind HUDs are for eh?

Why, yes I do think landing perks on an NT is quite easy because I kinda do it all the time. Agents give me more trouble to perk than NTs, unless you're talking abt if they blind you which in that case yeah they're unperkable then, but that's what those blind HUDs are for eh?
    And now we see why you dont play your NT.
    Newsflash: QL 200 implants and carb are not endgame items.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

lolz when last did you meet an enf? have you seen their 1hb/1he alpha lately? Apparently you don't play this game.

i actually did play an endgame trox 1hb enf, sorry, i didnt see any single attack which does 90% of someones hp at once

if you are implying enf does more dmg with an alpha than NT well, its still wrong, 2 triples will OD any enf alpha in pure dmg, nevermind the fact that perks actually got a recharge, while you can nuke every 5-7 seconds

NTs shouldnt have NBG period, the ability to do 90% of someones hp every 5 seconds is stupid, some people might believe their 25s shield on NBG is short but any non NT will tell you tanking an NT for those 25s are not possible unless you are an advy with everything up, a doc and some mega super hp twinked agents, the NT in alot of cases will still kill the advy, its just logical that a class with such an offense, which bypasses the games mechaincs shouldnt have a 90% shield too
    Any decent player with half a brain would just root and/or run away when a nt pops NBG, after 25 seconds the NT will be useless with no nano and no defences.

if you are implying enf does more dmg with an alpha than NT well, its still wrong, 2 triples will OD any enf alpha in pure dmg, nevermind the fact that perks actually got a recharge, while you can nuke every 5-7 seconds
    NTs alpha is poor and requires around 15 seconds to build up. It involves perks with crap recharge. Enfos alpha is bigger, faster and it has stuns aswell.

The triple argument is stupid. Triples are overrated and are mostly used as finisher. No good NT is going to use 2/3 triples in a row.
    Last edited by NotDavidBowi; May 10th, 2010 at 10:17:38.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDavidBowi View Post
    No good NT is going to use 2/3 triples in a row.
    Of course, CB + double + double is usually enough.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

With some perks into it, yep, you are right. Double > Triple yet everyone jumps on the QQ bandwagon and thinks triple is the most overpowered one. Those people have no clue about nt pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDavidBowi View Post
    Any decent player with half a brain would just root and/or run away when a nt pops NBG, after 25 seconds the NT will be useless with no nano and no defences.
    Good luck rooting a NT if the graft is not up.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    And now we see why you dont play your NT.
    Newsflash: QL 200 implants and carb are not endgame items.
    Lol I think you l2r. What does me on my MA perking endgame NTs have ANYTHING to do with the equip of my NT? Get some reading skillz plz, it's embarrasing really.

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    Good luck rooting a NT if the graft is not up.
    Well then you blind, run, hug LoS, zone, meep, etc. There's also the option of not fighting a NT 1on1 if you don't have some of your tools up.

Omg MP whines about NTs again?

Nano:
    Hositilty Scourge -50%nanodmg, Duration 30s, spamable

Le proc:
    Nanobot Contingent Arrest: Target Debuff
    -2000 All Nanoskills
    Unbreakable and unremoveable, Duration 60s

MPs need huge nerf too, if you don't know how to play your MP, reroll and stop whine.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast