Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Constant Barrage

trying to say tl5 mp's is overpowered is kinda insane, i guess thats why ive been the onlyone on rk1 until last year..
    its 3mp's including me..and both me and nistrum are semi stripped.

the question here is..should nanotechnicians be unresistable, while all other proffesions arent?
    YES or NO

my answer is no, and no u cannot talk me out of that.
    Last edited by msbish; May 19th, 2010 at 20:05:09.

I'm not talking anyone out of their delusions, in particular when they say "NT's are crying blabla" in a whine thread about NTs pre balancing and pre LE toolset...
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

delusions? i think both CB and dubbles is beeing removed(wonder why that is..) but only time wil tell im done with this discussion

this is funny, the same exact "cry me a river" thread in 2 locations, being kept alive by the same trolls, lol.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by msbish View Post
    delusions? i think both CB and dubbles is beeing removed(wonder why that is..) but only time wil tell im done with this discussion
    nobody said anything about CB being removed, not even a word, maybe stick to the facts.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

You heard him, he's done with this discussion :/
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    You heard him, he's done with this discussion :/
    Loosers are always done, expecially when u bring up facts.

About mp tl5 and nt tl5, doubles/triples made roll tons and tons and tons of nt, expecially at tl5. Before none rolled a class that sucks at pvp and pvm, until u hit tl7. (Forget to mention that the few nts that existed in the past, was been rolled for kiting purposes, now u can't)

The growth of tl5 nt wasen't dued to CB/OS/flurry that exists from anarchy prehistory, but from le nukes.

And honestly, what's the part in an pvp session of an nt, wout double/triples? Only one ... NS2 fullagg and ninja totp. That's usefull tattic to pwn enfo. But except lobotomized ones, that will stay getting nuked while u NS2, they will run like mofos, waits for NS2 off and gank u to reclaim.

In my tl5 nt experience i went in deffocus few times, when there was too many enfos/agents to stay in off-focus.

Ppls whines about the large damage delivered by nts nuke, u will deliver more damage using ferocius impactor missile, than using SL nukes on lowhp twinks. Before totp+doubles was a nice combo.

Some said that nt's got damage perks too, here they are:

Nano Feast (ar based) 100 %
    Hostile Takeover(Psychic+Intelligence) nr 100%

While nano feast lands nicely, gl landing Hostile Takeover w/out nr debuff.

So, assuming that le nukes will be taken away, and damage cap will be the same, an actual nt DD will sucks in pvp and pvm.

Proly a good setup for a pvp tl5 nt will be weaponed (aka no SL nukes), and casting RK nukes, that will lands once on a newmoon wout OS.
    Last edited by Drakeep; May 20th, 2010 at 18:59:37.

Lower it down to 100 NR debuff, make it last 15 seconds + removable with VS.
    No need to remove it then.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    My goodness you are a dense one arnt you.

You are so adimant about your NT yet you mind is so closed to the proposed nano weaving mechanic.

shut the hell up and think about it, or go read up on it. ALL SL NUKES ARE GETTING REWORKED.

NANOS WILL HAVE DIFFERENT EFFECTS WHEN CAST WITH OTHER NANOS.

so for example, if you use an ice based nano, then say a fire based nano you may get X bonus.

If you cast a water based nuke then an electrisity based nuke you may get Y bonus of extra damage etc.

This will be replacing LE nukes.

Not to mention that you will be able to cast defensive and offensive nanos at the same time.

God you are annoying, learn about the changes happening to your class.
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

Quote Originally Posted by Parranoid1 View Post
    My goodness you are a dense one arnt you.

You are so adimant about your NT yet you mind is so closed to the proposed nano weaving mechanic.

shut the hell up and think about it, or go read up on it. ALL SL NUKES ARE GETTING REWORKED.

NANOS WILL HAVE DIFFERENT EFFECTS WHEN CAST WITH OTHER NANOS.

so for example, if you use an ice based nano, then say a fire based nano you may get X bonus.

If you cast a water based nuke then an electrisity based nuke you may get Y bonus of extra damage etc.

This will be replacing LE nukes.

Not to mention that you will be able to cast defensive and offensive nanos at the same time.

God you are annoying, learn about the changes happening to your class.
    And if you cast a Radiation nano followed by a Chemical nano it lowers the opponent's NR by 1000 and stacks 3 times. Oh wait... this discussion truly is useless isn't it?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Maybe Constant Barrage and other "OP" NT nanos should be nerf on casting time

For example : modifie the cap to cast them or cast a self negative effect on NT's init every time he use this...

change cb to 90% and with slightly higher recharge, and it debuffs only 500 and can stack only 2 times.

Quote Originally Posted by xquality View Post
    change cb to 90% and with slightly higher recharge, and it debuffs only 500 and can stack only 2 times.
    If a NANO that is designed to land NANOS easier has a NR CHECK as HIGH as the NANOS you want to cast, then what is the point of the debuff NANO?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    If a NANO that is designed to land NANOS easier has a NR CHECK as HIGH as the NANOS you want to cast, then what is the point of the debuff NANO?
    To land those "other" nanos easier?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by mocs View Post
    yeah bump for all other professions to have -1k debuff stacking 3 times for primary weapon. Doh brainiac
    Yeah, it's as stupid as the Soldier dodge debuff perks that check dodge.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Why bother casting it if it was a 90% check? If you can land it, you don't need it, and you can't land it on the people you need to.

Let's face it, ever since SL NT's have had a largely unresistable nuking toolset.

IU: 53% check.
    Touch of the Pyre: 66: check.
    Etc etc etc.

The ONLY reason people are crying now is because of Doubles and Triples. Hey, guess what? Those are going away. Also, we have no idea what the future nano checks for NTs will be. This discussion is completely fruitless until we know more information about the DRASTIC changes for the NT profession.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

That's a very stupid comparison.
    Can you spam perks? No.
    Can you spam nanos until they land? Yes.

Why bother casting it if it was a 90% check?
    So you can land those more damaging, "other" nanos easier?

Anyways, NR debuff perks will land easily on other people after the rebalance, no matter how much AAD they have, so there's no need to use this OP'd nano anymore. It should just be reworked into NP buff, that's all.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Why bother casting it if it was a 90% check? If you can land it, you don't need it, and you can't land it on the people you need to.

Let's face it, ever since SL NT's have had a largely unresistable nuking toolset.

IU: 53% check.
    Touch of the Pyre: 66: check.
    Etc etc etc.

The ONLY reason people are crying now is because of Doubles and Triples. Hey, guess what? Those are going away. Also, we have no idea what the future nano checks for NTs will be. This discussion is completely fruitless until we know more information about the DRASTIC changes for the NT profession.
    then if they are going away and you have these near unresistable nukes left why would you care if CB is nerfed? wouldnt it make no difference to you?
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

Quote Originally Posted by Parranoid1 View Post
    then if they are going away and you have these near unresistable nukes left why would you care if CB is nerfed? wouldnt it make no difference to you?
    I actually don't have an NT, except a TL3 one who is a long ways off from using CB, thanks.

But you do bring up a valid point, WHY IS THIS BEING DISCUSSED AT ALL WHEN NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU KNOWS WHAT THE FUTURE WILL HOLD FOR THE NT PROFESSION?
    Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    That's a very stupid comparison.
    Can you spam perks? No.
    It's not stupid at all. Dodge debuff checking Dodge, NR debuff checking NR. Can soldiers do other things while they wait for the perk to recharge? You bet they can. Can an NT do anything while waiting for that nano to recharge?
    So you can land those more damaging, "other" nanos easier?

Anyways, NR debuff perks will land easily on other people after the rebalance, no matter how much AAD they have, so there's no need to use this OP'd nano anymore. It should just be reworked into NP buff, that's all.
    Guess what? NR checking nukes, so far, look to work exactly the same in the near future. There's no need to use those soon to be OP'd perks ever. They should be reworked into Breaking and Entering temp perk buffs.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Quote Originally Posted by mocs
    yeah bump for all other professions to have -1k debuff stacking 3 times for primary weapon. Doh brainiac
    Yea, because NTs use exactly the same mechanics as the 13 other profs to attack and defend... You're a genius.

In the current situation, if there's one thing NTs don't need, it's more unreliable tools. It's bothering enough that CC and Blinds are so often useless already.

Quote Originally Posted by Navycut
    Define spamming. Because the nanos which are a worth casting CB are mostly LE nukes, which in my book don't qualify as spammable.

Quote Originally Posted by Parranoid
    The answer is in the question. CB-like nanos might have no point at all after the rebalancing, which for NTs mean their new casting mechanics and their reviewed nanolines. Prior to any change made to our casting mechanic, our toolset is to stay untouched.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast