Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Goodbyes...

"The atrox is incapable of reproduction and must be cultivated in tubes."

resource: clickums

I don't know squat about RP, so if I messed it up for you, srry
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    "The atrox is incapable of reproduction and must be cultivated in tubes."

resource: clickums

I don't know squat about RP, so if I messed it up for you, srry
    (ooc: I take back every buff i ever gief j00. )
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

((Hmmm, whelp I do hope to see all of those arguing about storyline and cannon at the next more social ark event (alien attacks are not really rp, but no doubt entertaining) or maybe the table sometime soon rping with the others or in one of the chat channels, NRPB for IC and Rpchat for OOC.

Just one more note. Yes agreed as far as storyline goes Atrox can't reproduce. However there's nothing that says they can't be altered to do so. And usually these kind of things are usually accepted. Also his storyline is just that his. It doesn't interfere with the overall main storyline or anyone else.
    When you consider all of the insane impossible stuff that just happens within the storyline and in game mechanics, there's question on the possibility someone could do something so a atrox could reproduce? Either way, it's possible for a solitus to be an atrox, so why wouldn't it be possible for an atrox to be able to be altered to have kids?))
    Last edited by FoosballX; May 2nd, 2010 at 17:32:33.
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12