Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0% Aggdef and capped speeds

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    And this is a reason not to change the functionality of the agg/def bar? By the way, NTs can't cast SI insta cast at full def. Shen stick shades are generally not full def. MAs with scopes are not full defense.
    Sacrificing defence for offense comes with sacrifices. 1 shade that uses shen sticks are not the norm. nor are MAs that use scopes to solo in PvM. Scopes are for DD. I couldn't use a supernova on full def but that doesn't mean i need to have it fixed.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

SI :

1.25 capped cast time

Requ 3.6K init for max speed at full aggro.

Reqy 4.8 init for max speed at full def.

Quote Originally Posted by Djantro View Post
    SI :

1.25 capped cast time

Requ 3.6K init for max speed at full aggro.

Reqy 4.8 init for max speed at full def.
    1 nano does not negate full def. effectiveness. my crat cannot insta-cast short term charm or a few other nanos.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

I realised that I can cap speed on a sledgehammer on full agro with rage.

This is a 2/7 weapon.

The answer is as simple as improved weapons being slower. As well as improved nanos appearing in the future also simply being slower.

Now, about that 2hb sledgehammer that's 2/7 with 900 min damage..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    ...shade that uses shen sticks are not the norm. nor are MAs that use scopes to solo in PvM. Scopes are for DD....
    O M G . . . I must be really special if that's the case ! err... wait, I'm not the only one that's been doing that !
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    This is probably due to rage being OP

Seriously & on topic, I agree with Kink on slow but hard hitting weapons being needed. Weapons that truly aren't 1/1able at full def but still viable, where are they? AO's weaponry is quite lacking in this aspect.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post

This is a 2/7 weapon.

The answer is as simple as improved weapons being slower. As well as improved nanos appearing in the future also simply being slower.

Now, about that 2hb sledgehammer that's 2/7 with 900 min damage..
    I also agree this is a viable, and perhaps the correct way to adjust this issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12