Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - April 16th, 2010: ohai

The atrox on the left in the third picture looks a bit like Craig Charles from Red dwarf.
    Well, maybe "looks like" is a bit of a stretch. It does remind me of him though.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Talking W00t - FIRST!!!!

About time

I liez...maybe a moderator can move my post to the top? ...or just delete the other posts if you can't move mine :P
    .:: Stigman : 220 / 30 / 70 : NM Engineer (PVM 35% Crit) : I Make It, You Buy It : FIRST Omni NM Engi to hit 220/30/70 on RK1 ::.
    .:: Stigmartyr : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Shade (Neutral) : Piercing Princess ::.
    .:: Levinstein : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Agent : Sneaky Sniper ::.
    .:: Lexstein : 150 / 20 / 42 : Trox Engineer : Sector Ten : Currently the ONLY 150/20/42 Trox Engi on RK1 ::.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    The atrox on the left in the third picture looks a bit like Craig Charles from Red dwarf.
    Well, maybe "looks like" is a bit of a stretch. It does remind me of him though.
    Damn it, why can't you just say Lister. -.-
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Damn it, why can't you just say Lister. -.-
    Well to be honest I have never actually seen a single episode of Red Dwarf so I don't know the characters names
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Stigward View Post
    About time

I liez...maybe a moderator can move my post to the top? ...or just delete the other posts if you can't move mine :P
    No.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Apr 16th, 2010 at 23:20:16. Reason: for those that think I'm being disrepectful...I'm also cracking a joke.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Is this what it's like over at the FC office these days?
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

Quote Originally Posted by bugscot View Post
    is this what it's like over at the fc office these days?

hahahahaha
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Quote Originally Posted by BugsCoT View Post
    "and you have never committed a ritual suicide in your life"
    Hehe
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Kintaii
    Sounds Asian to me... Plx fix!
    Solweintraub - Engi - 220/30/70
    Byteflush... - Advy - 150/04/14

Quote Originally Posted by BugsCoT View Post
    Best scene from that movie is when Erik storms into a room where some of his peers are raping a woman. He wants to defend the woman so he stabs her assailant through the back. The sword pierces his body.... then hers. "Thank you for saving me from a fate worse than death," she mutters wryly as she dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Admittedly, the heads do like a bit more European, but they still needs some work. Not on the look, but how they look. For example, Solitus redhead's eyes are a bit HUEG.

It would also be interesting to know how the work is divided up among the 10 artists. If each artists will be doing entire heads, getting a mix of different breeds, I fear there will be some inconsistent styles in each genetic line. If they are structured more assembly-line with some ppl doing basics, other doing additional stages, might be more consistent. Ideally, each breed should have a lead artist in charge of final appearances for that breed. That will result in each breed being consistent in itself in terms of style.

so any chance of upping the sk given by outdoors mobs in inferno?
    that would really go a long way toward making lvl 200-220 a lot more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    I did not, I am well aware that you posted that, thats why asked your opinion on it, but *shrug*

meatybtz was right about that square jaw, I didnt notice that on my 1st look but I went back and it was a little :/
    I have been staring at faces way too much as of late. I don't care how much you like the persons you are using as reference for making heads...... hours of anlyizing said persons faces and all the details wears the mind!

Anyways my head is full of edge loops and such! YARGH! It poped out the instant I saw the face. Actually I consider it rather amaturish to make such an error on a low poly model as they didnt do the same on the other models. Esp in low poly models when using normal maps. I would expect much higher density as well on a mesh that will be used in the AOC game engine. There really is no reason to so heavily optimize the mesh as to generate sharp points on the chin like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeeeeek View Post
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

Question: Are you at least considering some variety in the daily mission rewards? It's nice to have another source of XP, but how about credit and VP rewards too? Let the players decide which reward they want when taking the mission.

Hey there, FunCom folk. Can I get any word of what kind of fixes you're planning on doing to rebuild the crumbling monolith that is pre-TL4 PVP? K and thanks!
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikenche View Post
    Question: Are you at least considering some variety in the daily mission rewards? It's nice to have another source of XP, but how about credit and VP rewards too? Let the players decide which reward they want when taking the mission.
    a few of us barked up that tree a while back, seems like they are doing one better and allowing people to do daily's for different, specific rewards (tokens/xp for one, vp for another etc..ai etc...)

transfer to test is working btw, check it out!
    Last edited by Worldofalts; Apr 17th, 2010 at 11:06:20. Reason: There wasn't any mistakes initially
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

I can't wait to see how will Asian heads look like.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    I can't wait to see how will Asian heads look like.

Bump
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast