Semi-cool
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

10/10 for effort, content rating pending.

Please don't kill me
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

WTB ALOT more social armour that sexy futuristic armour ftw

I hate to say this...but at least 2 of those trox heads like a little guru-grandmaster-ninja-samurai to me...AKA me igniting the "they look asian" fight from the last batch of heads

But considering the post started with "iv got nothing ", im pretty happy with the update
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

I liked the last heads-picture best, I think it was easy to see differenses between the breeds. So far all the new heads seems to be of unhappy people, no-one is smilin or even look content, everybodys off to someones funeral. Opifex still looks like some kind off a fish-breed, to me at least.
    And something that oftens happen, asians have a little trouble with rounded eyes.
    But nice job, and a nice weekend

"U sux!"

Now that that's out of the way, good update and cool screenshots.

I like how the heads look very much like the old ones. The white-haired atrox in particular I think.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    But I'm not Means (1).

1: Though I wish I was. Everyone wants to be Means. He's a Rock Star.
    Sorry, Notmeans(TM).

*Hugs Notmeans*
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Hay! head and armor pictures look awesome! Scrolled trough some you posted inn previous FWM and its way cooler then I would ever expect! I know mutch been said between us, and I`m sorry for that and hope we can put it behind us, as I am comming back fulltime! Nice job man!
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

Ohai!
    I miss the "Xatgunner-prevented-us-from-progressing-much-further" event listed there. There has been huuuuge speculations about how it affected development on various things.

Other than that: cool heads, gogogogoooo Kintaiiii!
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

^.^

More superman armour.
    Why make glow bug? No sneak good wit that armour.
    Last edited by Wulf-GTI; Apr 16th, 2010 at 15:28:40.
    Please, give change form. Want main be neutral. Red vs Blue are boring now.
    220 veteran player, no more complain for level alt. Do something and stop whine! (Take cry people friend with you.)
    Means: the new client to run FASTER on old hardware _________________ Faction champions.

That armor looks way to Asian!
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Stuff starting to shape up it seems, nice! =D

Looking forward to all the new things =)

Aside from the new heads being a nice improvment (as shown so far), I would really like to see some of them have cheekbones and less "fat" faces... would really add a lot to their appearance imo...
    Blakvelvet: 220 MP, Blakpainl: 174 Fixer, Blakheals: 220 Doctor, Blaktank: 150 Enfo

"If you can't laugh at yourself, someone will always be glad to do it for you.." =)

Funcom employee

Technogen looks like ham.
    Yey! Funsies!

Ohai!

Hmm, opi in the first image looks a bit old and fragile, rather then young and agile that I'm used to. In 3rd image the Goth face used to have white full-face make-up, kind of missing that here. And the nanomage could have been a bit more grey-ish.

Further the heads are looking great, still waiting for the solitus and opi asian faces though =) (1)

Engi armor is looking cool too. But... what's with the squirtguns?

1: I blame Kintaii, omg you sux!

Not a fan of the footnotes in a forum post. Feels too much like schoolwork reading your post.

Better than your previous posts, but you could still put some more IP into your brevity skill. Less is more.

Very much looking forward to that new armor. For a while (even being a total social whore as anyone who sees my alts in game can attest) I was kinda miffed about a boss dropping social armor but then it hit me; whats the point of making good looking non-social armor now as most everyone uses social window? Even if a whole suit looked awesome and had good stats no-one would wear the whole thing and the look would be wasted and even if it was like Sil-era armor (i.e overpowered lub-gear) eventually it would become outmoded. This way we still get to be uber and have great looks too.

Also cant wait to attempt the challenge of 'The Collector'
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Even if a whole suit looked awesome and had good stats no-one would wear the whole thing and the look would be wasted and even if it was like Sil-era armor (i.e overpowered lub-gear) eventually it would become outmoded. This way we still get to be uber and have great looks too.
    This is definitely a large part of it - As everyone uses the social tab these days, the armour can still be displayed without anyone feeling like they have to mess with their setup in any way, shape or form to show it off.

The other major factor is that as we'll be going into The Rebalancing fairly soon (1), we also don't really want to introduce any new uber items at the moment - Anything we create now with a major impact stat-wise would have to be made with the current AO 'balance' in mind, and then eventually changed down the road. Causes way more work for us, and it also annoys people who've farmed the armour for its stats. This is why we decided against putting any new phatz in with The Collector; better to save that sort of thing for *after* the rebalancing work. =)

1: ™
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Yay! Mstr is getting places with his armour

It looks ace, definatly getting me some

Now what about that version of Player Wearable LoX Dust Brigade Armour? ;D
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

omg u sux
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Looks cool, just one thing I HAVE to say: please, remodel the Atrox heads. They don't at all look like their originals anymore, and say what you will I REALLY don't feel like most Atroxes are Asians.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast