Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Against my better judgement (sorry caol i love you man) i throw gasoline on the fire!

How in the . . .???

How in the hell do people like Caol have the time and energy to figure out "bugs" in the system to farm titles anyway? I guess if you're parapalegic or a billionare or a little kid you might have that kinda time on your hands, but damn, I wasted like 1/2 an hour just reading this thread. I have pvpd some, and I think it's fun, but the whole title thing is rediculous, and obviously flawed. All it does is make people angry and unwilling to fight anyone they think they might loose to. What's the point?

JD

Re: How in the . . .???

Originally posted by John Doh
    How in the hell do people like Caol have the time and energy to figure out "bugs" in the system to farm titles anyway?
    Easy, level up to 150 and above, find out how worthless the game is, and:

A: Exploit bugs to highlight and force change because you really deeply down inside love the game and realize the only way Funcom will drag their lazy behinds to fix something is if half the player base is exploiting a particular bug. (Coal considers himself the "Christopher Columbus" of this field)

B: Exploit bugs for the sake of exploiting.

C: Do nothing and continue to level up to 200, night after night. Then quit because:
    a) Funcom bans you.
    b) You get bored.
    c) Have Funcom harrass you forcing you to quit. (TC)
    d) Quit because *insert proffession* wont get fixed.
    e) All of the above and then some.

D: You exploit without knowing you exploited! (For example: Sever crashes and you end up with duped items)

So as you see, many people end up "finding bugs" and pointing them out because they kinda care. And then you have the alternative. People who exploit to cheat, and people who exploit unknowingly.

Originally posted by ----Tantrum----

that's not exactly "difficult" to do with GAIV at lvl 200
    Gosh, i wish i knew everything you know about PVP Tantrum, apparently its a hellova lot more than me.

It takes me a week sometimes to get a valid title kill because I either can't do enough damage or simply cant find someone of high enough title who won't zone or get outside heals.

Funny how so many people who don't have GAIV know how uber it is.

No offence meant to you, but at least do some homework on stuff before you start telling me how easy it is/was to get Neo.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567