Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Against my better judgement (sorry caol i love you man) i throw gasoline on the fire!

.....mmmm sanguis di humani.....
    egeo ....mmm.... mmmmmmm.......sangue humani....
    mmm mhmmm....

ur text..sonds like bad latin..not italiano)) lmao

hehe mistake

ahh hehe I see...thats where you got it from....
    oh well........
    so...where were we?

ok /me gonna sleep

10 min ut2003 and im away)

cu)

blade/ silkex and loca are the 2 dumbest people alive. do they have education where your from? do you care that you make no sense and look like an idiot? lol... you guys sure are luck that natural selection no longer occurs in the human race.

u make me laugh..)) so ein banned sh..t like u who cant live withot MMORPGs...how u looks bud?

mirroir just look at it.. what u see))

have a nice day loser)

Originally posted by Disciple092
    Hate me all u want but.....
    /me salutes nothingman and caol
    its because of them that title farming is getting this huge surge of attention.insted of fixing this problem what does funcom do?they take the easy way out as usual and suspend people

don care what anyone says,titles are meaningless ATM all of the peeps that worked for their titles(myself included-weenie apprentice here- )have to deal with the fact that it means nothing at all as long as people have such easy means to farm them
    for now theres no choice but to let your reputation as a PvPer be your only title
    You really think that only the peeps on these forums that get caught are the only ones that farmed?Cmon mort bar aint the only place peeps can farm...FYI,LIKE EVERY INDOOR AREA IN WINE IS 0% you think that noone has farmed there before?you think anyone will ever get caught with so many 0% zones literelly next door to a reclaim? Cmon FC get off you backsides and fix the farming problem if its bad enuff to suspend people

And NOT by taking away the PvP zones in mort and wine......make it so that u get no credit for same faction PvP kills after lv 75.......give a different PvP title system to the twinks that like to duel in arenas at like lv 1-74......lay off the new lame content patches(unkillabled bosses anyone?)and start givin the fixes we need

DAMN STRAIGHT! Aberic was a legend in AO from the day he killed Radiman almost a year ago....(BS that wasnt a clone )
    Even after FC fixes the title system and peeps get braver in PvP,just remember,that Aberic was THE ONLY one that made suicide runs into groups of us clanners....by far the coolest part about that is that i've actually seen him pull it off and drop some peeps just before he got killed

FC needs to make a statue of him on the center of the hill in 2HO

The REALLY funny **** is aberic owned BEFORE the MA love patch when MAs did **** damage. THINK ABOUT THAT! The reason he left the game is pvp was his life and he always complained how messed up the system was...(min damage anyone?)

I think statues would be cool, but then I would say garv should have one too, before they changed the system - you know the new one of zone, debuff, zone back, zone with friends, alpha 1 guy 5 times, zone back etc. Garv owned. Ahh the good old days when my agent at least had a chance against soldiers, if i aimed shot before MK i win :P
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

Originally posted by loca
    u make me laugh..)) so ein banned sh..t like u who cant live withot MMORPGs...how u looks bud?

mirroir just look at it.. what u see))

have a nice day loser)

^^ ROFL, how can u attempt to argue with me when you lack basic communication skills.

secondly i am not banned.

third, through everything ive done i have never hid my name. this isnt my acct im posting off of, so i am not changing my name.

whereever you are from loca (btw whats ur in game name noob?) do they have schools? where u learn and gain a basic grasp on reality? because you truly are one of the stupidest people i have ever met.

kthxbye.

Her in-game name is Lillit, 150 Fixer..

And, don't deny it Lilitt, I have had the "pleasure" to talk with you in-game a while back.. I have never seen someone so ignorant untill I started to read Loca's post's..

BUMP! for aberic monument in middle of 2HO

Bump for Snarf monument at the Medusa Territory

Bump for Garv monument next to Aberics.

Calling me dumb cause of some **** I write on a lame ass board? Go **** yourself Nothinman.

Originally posted by Z560

^^ ROFL, how can u attempt to argue with me when you lack basic communication skills.

secondly i am not banned.

third, through everything ive done i have never hid my name. this isnt my acct im posting off of, so i am not changing my name.

whereever you are from loca (btw whats ur in game name noob?) do they have schools? where u learn and gain a basic grasp on reality? because you truly are one of the stupidest people i have ever met.

kthxbye.
    dont cry baby...u call me noob..hehe maybe

just tell me the true what do u know about reality?

p.s. what about ur perfect english?

lmao

plz reread ur sh..t again)

Interesting thread I must say, I love this stuff, makes my 12$ to play AO worth it, im pretty sure at least 10$ of AO playerbase pays for the forums only.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

lol.. blade, in logic courses we learn about something called the Universe of Discourse, where anything defined in that universe is what is used to solve a problem.

in this case, the Universe of Discourse is the Anarchy Online Forums.

UOD = {AOForums, Blade,Loca,Myself, Others, etc..}

so in this case, logically, we are not discussing matters outside this forum, we are only discussing what we know, and in this case it is what you post on these forums. If you break the UOD into some logical sets you get something like this.

UOD = { AOforums, nothinman, Blade, Loca, Garzu, Pomy, Argulace, Caol, Azzazzinmon}
    (just a small sample)

you can define some sets.

People who post meaningless short stupid threads all day that are irrelivant to what is going on in AO. (set A) = {Loca, Blade}

People who post relavant but flaming posts more often then not (set B) = {Nothinman, Pomy, Garzu, Caol}

People who rarely flame and when they do, they do it without resorting to 12 year old screaming (set C) = {Argulace, Azzazzimon}

so now you have a UOD and some logical sets. remember, we are only dealing with whats in the universe.. so flaming loca and blade is perfectly fine, when given a reason on these boards because that is our Universe of Discourse and our knowledge exists only in the UOD Logically.

If i was reallllyy bored i could create some truth tabels venn diagrams etc based on this for fun, but its tough to draw on a messageboard forum.

There is no point to all this giberish, just a fancy way of saying that on these forums, and when dealing with Anarchy online only. you are a total moron blade, and you too loca. maybe your a genious in real life, who cares.

Hehe ****er, made me laugh, why didnt you just call me **** simple like the rest so I could keep calling you **** back

lol.. blade, in logic courses we learn about something called the Universe of Discourse, where anything defined in that universe is what is used to solve a problem.

in this case, the Universe of Discourse is the Anarchy Online Forums.

UOD = {AOForums, Blade,Loca,Myself, Others, etc..}

so in this case, logically, we are not discussing matters outside this forum, we are only discussing what we know, and in this case it is what you post on these forums. If you break the UOD into some logical sets you get something like this.

UOD = { AOforums, nothinman, Blade, Loca, Garzu, Pomy, Argulace, Caol, Azzazzinmon}
    (just a small sample)

you can define some sets.

People who post meaningless short stupid threads all day that are irrelivant to what is going on in AO. (set A) = {Loca, Blade}

People who post relavant but flaming posts more often then not (set B) = {Nothinman, Pomy, Garzu, Caol}

People who rarely flame and when they do, they do it without resorting to 12 year old screaming (set C) = {Argulace, Azzazzimon}

so now you have a UOD and some logical sets. remember, we are only dealing with whats in the universe.. so flaming loca and blade is perfectly fine, when given a reason on these boards because that is our Universe of Discourse and our knowledge exists only in the UOD Logically.

If i was reallllyy bored i could create some truth tabels venn diagrams etc based on this for fun, but its tough to draw on a messageboard forum.

There is no point to all this giberish, just a fancy way of saying that on these forums, and when dealing with Anarchy online only. you are a total moron blade, and you too loca. maybe your a genious in real life, who cares.
    Hehe nice

But agree what esle to do in AO besides flaming?

Originally posted by Garzu-perman
    Interesting thread I must say, I love this stuff, makes my 12$ to play AO worth it, im pretty sure at least 10$ of AO playerbase pays for the forums only.
    Rofl where else van you find more irony, politics, drama, horror, complains, fighting, love, humor and stupidity in one place then on AO forums.

About 10% (assuming that 10$ means 10%) paying for accaunt just to get to forum. Ever wondered why you need to have accaunt to post here?

i think id activate an account just to post here.. lol.. its something to do to kill time.

Originally posted by loca
    wow how many necrophytes

/me /prostrate

2 kinds of farmers here

1) dumb version of it (zone in right time ..killing low lvls.. first argy..second makyla)
    so called legitim necrophyts

2) less dumb version of it *bugs farmers*

bugs
    (dont call it exploits)

someone of u all still enjoy AO? or u r all just addicts?

just think about it ))
    Killing opposite side and gaining title from it hardly classifies as dumb or illegit.

Mostly what I gather from your comments is "Jealousy."

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

i think id activate an account just to post here.. lol.. its something to do to kill time.
    lmao...

7 day free trial)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast