Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Against my better judgement (sorry caol i love you man) i throw gasoline on the fire!

z560 every one knows who u r..

banned for nothing?

or just u try 2 be incognito

btw u suxx..

its just only one ttl bug (not exploit)

but not only one..

Originally posted by Psiraven
    Meurgen and Argulace both fight a lot in pvp zones. In fact, I was fighting just yesterday against Meurgen in 2HO and Argulace showed up later on also. I also witnessed Argulace in 2ho when he got Neophyte.
    bah he got it off me lol. i went from 1 kill back to novice to 2 kills lol. but its ok..ill get it again. plan on keeping it this time.

Originally posted by celestiness

bah he got it off me lol. i went from 1 kill back to novice to 2 kills lol. but its ok..ill get it again. plan on keeping it this time.
    something is wrong with u... if u care bout ttls

u was for me best ma after aberic((

Originally posted by Blade / Silke X
    I
    hey challie.. cancel button?)

mm... soon maybe... trying to... its hard you know...

Originally posted by Blade / Silke X
    mm... soon maybe... trying to... its hard you know...
    isnt hard...just simple..cant do nothing else right now

im not so addict)

sometimes i have bad luck

damn second time in this year..grrrrrrrrrrrr

heh Ive already pressed cancel..thats not the problem...my account lasts untill februari... should I try to get banned..?

"bah he got it off me lol. i went from 1 kill back to novice to 2 kills lol. but its ok..ill get it again. plan on keeping it this time."

I was a little upset at you actually. When you and Argulace agreed to duel I suspected some of the other clan goons would take it as opportunity to try and gank me (i.e. argulace was busy dueling you) since I'd basically be standing out in the open with no support. Hunter would've killed me if Dislocator hadn't shown up.

I was thinking nah, celestiness wouldn't have planned something like that. He wouldn't.
    MP's should be FEARED.

dunno maybe its hard 2 be italiano from sweden)

but boredom its for all

pvp here for morrons u r trader or not

Role Play forget about it

and im computi fan for another 2 months ..bad enough

loca do I know you irl man/woman ?hehe

im virtual...atrox lol

but damn if u r healthy enoug ..not like me right now

cancel is simple

6 months havent seen computer so often)

I have cancelled..thats not the problem listen to me damnit... gahh.. so how did you know im swede eh?

Bladeassassin@yahoo.se

funny why do u speak italiano? just for fun?

I dont speak italian... what do you mean...
    I can speak spanish though....

februari..

spanish?

februari huh?
    what?
    you dont make much sense you know..

Hate me all u want but.....
    /me salutes nothingman and caol
    its because of them that title farming is getting this huge surge of attention.insted of fixing this problem what does funcom do?they take the easy way out as usual and suspend people

don care what anyone says,titles are meaningless ATM all of the peeps that worked for their titles(myself included-weenie apprentice here- )have to deal with the fact that it means nothing at all as long as people have such easy means to farm them
    for now theres no choice but to let your reputation as a PvPer be your only title
    You really think that only the peeps on these forums that get caught are the only ones that farmed?Cmon mort bar aint the only place peeps can farm...FYI,LIKE EVERY INDOOR AREA IN WINE IS 0% you think that noone has farmed there before?you think anyone will ever get caught with so many 0% zones literelly next door to a reclaim? Cmon FC get off you backsides and fix the farming problem if its bad enuff to suspend people

And NOT by taking away the PvP zones in mort and wine......make it so that u get no credit for same faction PvP kills after lv 75.......give a different PvP title system to the twinks that like to duel in arenas at like lv 1-74......lay off the new lame content patches(unkillabled bosses anyone?)and start givin the fixes we need

Originally posted by loca

something is wrong with u... if u care bout ttls

u was for me best ma after aberic((
    DAMN STRAIGHT! Aberic was a legend in AO from the day he killed Radiman almost a year ago....(BS that wasnt a clone )
    Even after FC fixes the title system and peeps get braver in PvP,just remember,that Aberic was THE ONLY one that made suicide runs into groups of us clanners....by far the coolest part about that is that i've actually seen him pull it off and drop some peeps just before he got killed

FC needs to make a statue of him on the center of the hill in 2HO
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

trying to talk with Loca here ok?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast