Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Against my better judgement (sorry caol i love you man) i throw gasoline on the fire!

Originally posted by Meurgen
    Freshman. A lot. Does it matter?

nxttimeyouleavepleasedon'tcomebackthxbye
    You PvP -alot- .. just like Argulance, don't ya? *smirk*

Originally posted by Julia Pomy
    I am freshman too pvp alot you got problem Nothinman?

You got baned for using exploit now go get some life
    Liar! You don't PvP alot either. You are a doc. Where do you get duels?

Oh liar 2x! Nothinman isn't banned either

LIAR LIAR LIAR!

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    I'm very sad about this whole thing. If titles are truely to be reset I will have a valid neophyte title removed from my character. Post level 200 this has been the focus of what kept me playing the game.

Should this actually happen, I will in fact leave AO.

The pvp system is contaminated with farmed titles right now, that is true. FC may not be able to remove those farmed titles, this is also true. That doesn't mean my valid title and others like it should be removed.

I sure hope you farming idiots got your fill because if you screw up titles for those who did earn them the right way, your certainly not going to get a duel and further I doubt seriously your going to be able to get an honest trade or guild.

Nobody trusts people like this, at least those who dont farm wont.

I have heard a lot of rumors about this stuff and frankly, if 1/2 of it is true, people like Caol who I used to respect for their accomplishments are now nothing more to me than some 13 year old child unsatisfied that they cant "will" their way to the top.

Take your cheating and shove it as high as possible.
    And? If they scrap the titles, it's a good thing. If you PvP alot just
    as you claim, you should be able to excell and get a better title
    than most people fast.

Neophyte? So what? Do you love your title that much? As I said, I
    got Neophyte legit in 5-6 months from random PvPin. Then I
    cleared title down to freshman when I came back after 2 month
    break and I got Neo back in 11 days.

"Oh mom! They took my title away. awwww buhuuu." You said it
    yourself. The titles are contaminated. I did what I did to fix that.
    In hope of getting a new system without BS. I never did this and
    claimed my Expert was legit. But it's just like you Arg, to comment
    and throw **** around without knowing the story.

Most hightitle PvP'ers said to Cz they wouldn't mind getting their
    titles scrapped if they implemented a new and better system
    without flaws. It seems that you might need to ride this one out
    and swallow your lame pride.

Or leave..

I'd prefer that you left probably. Good fortune to ya.

Originally posted by Autobahn

Liar! You don't PvP alot either. You are a doc. Where do you get duels?

Oh liar 2x! Nothinman isn't banned either

LIAR LIAR LIAR!

There is 2HO and Camelot where i can find stuff to shoot

Now since you got baned, go grab nothinman with you and get some life together. Dont know how can atrox get laid

Originally posted by Julia Pomy

Now since you got baned, go grab nothinman with you and get some life together. Dont know how can atrox get laid
    Nothinman man is my wife. Atleast he claims so .. in bed. Oh, wait. He's still not banned.

Nothinman man is my wife.
    I saw him having to much fun with another guy now what his name... someoen get me that mike.jpg. Arent you jelause?

Meurgen and Argulace both fight a lot in pvp zones. In fact, I was fighting just yesterday against Meurgen in 2HO and Argulace showed up later on also. I also witnessed Argulace in 2ho when he got Neophyte.
    MP's should be FEARED.

You PvP -alot- .. just like Argulance, don't ya? *smirk*

Ppl do not have to live in the same time zone or log on at the same time. I have never seen you in 2Ho as well. And you cant be seen now anyways. So what?
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

lol use see you constantly in arena in tir Caol. Never see you much in war zones though. Kinda the opposite for Nothinman.

wow how many necrophytes

/me /prostrate

2 kinds of farmers here

1) dumb version of it (zone in right time ..killing low lvls.. first argy..second makyla)
    so called legitim necrophyts

2) less dumb version of it *bugs farmers*

bugs
    (dont call it exploits)

someone of u all still enjoy AO? or u r all just addicts?

just think about it ))

Originally posted by loca
    wow how many necrophytes

/me /prostrate

2 kinds of farmers here

1) dumb version of it (zone in right time ..killing low lvls.. first argy..second makyla)
    so called legitim necrophyts

2) less dumb version of it *bugs farmers*

bugs
    (dont call it exploits)
    lol. ain't that the truth.

Originally posted by Drsweetie1
    lol use see you constantly in arena in tir Caol. Never see you much in war zones though. Kinda the opposite for Nothinman.
    Warzones? Where?

I know only of Lagzones.

And don't miss that little soldier running around massacreing noobs and shouting orders at the omnis when they group on the hill.

Haha, and my friend INSISTED on summoning his attack pet during NSD runs despite you charming two in a row.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Pomy, in many threads you like to tell people to "get a life" why is this? are you a psychiatrist? why do you feel the need to bring real life into a silly game?

do my actions somehow dictate that im a nerd? that i have no life and that i never get laid? if they do then so be it. but how can you be the judge of that? And how can you possibly know.

Pomy if it makes you feel bigger and better then other people to try to claim that you are somehow better then them then go for it.
    Just realise that maybe it's you that needs to get a life.

I just really hate people who bring RL into a freaking game, and try to bloat thier ego by putting others down.

My name is Mike and i live in edmonton canada, I am 6'5" and 220 pounds, please PM for my address so we can meet, as you seem to have me and others figured out socially. and you can meet me GF, oh thats right people like me never get laid.. cause i am a dork.

anyhow, sorry for that aside. This thread turned into a huge flamewar. Still shows that titles are fubar and 90% were farmed in one way or another.
    Last edited by knull laderson; Oct 8th, 2002 at 18:40:15.

oh and until this bug is fixed, its tough to assume ppl are getting legit titles because really.. all it takes is 3 people and 10 minutes to go up an entire title. then die again and you are so close.

FC fix this bug, make same side kills not count and put a timer on kills or something.

Originally posted by Drsweetie1
    angelicnova you of all people should know how much i pvp'ed in the past. I was a rookie meta 30 levels above you before you even killed your first person in MMD.

and i havent even started lvling my soldier at that time. If there was a timer on time spent in a pvp zone i would be in the top ten.. just in a time gone by.

wooo hoo! edmonton roXors.... calgary suXors!

lol, couldn't resist. apologies to my brothers to the south.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    I'm very sad about this whole thing. If titles are truely to be reset I will have a valid neophyte title removed from my character.

lol, right.

"Executing Nanoprogram Rapid Palsy"
    "Please wait"
    "Please wait"
    "Please wait"
    "Please wait"

Need to get those NCU's checked.. they appear to be slippery and falling out.

Originally posted by Sherrman
    wooo hoo! edmonton roXors.... calgary suXors!

lol, couldn't resist. apologies to my brothers to the south.
    yes calgary is a stinky dirty city with a crappy hockey team and a really crappy football team. : )

Originally posted by Z560
    Pomy, in many threads you like to tell people to "get a life" why is this? are you a psychiatrist? why do you feel the need to bring real life into a silly game?

do my actions somehow dictate that im a nerd? that i have no life and that i never get laid? if they do then so be it. but how can you be the judge of that? And how can you possibly know.

Pomy if it makes you feel bigger and better then other people to try to claim that you are somehow better then them then go for it.
    Just realise that maybe it's you that needs to get a life.

I just really hate people who bring RL into a freaking game, and try to bloat thier ego by putting others down.

My name is Mike and i live in edmonton canada, I am 6'5" and 220 pounds, please PM for my address so we can meet, as you seem to have me and others figured out socially. and you can meet me GF, oh thats right people like me never get laid.. cause i am a dork.

anyhow, sorry for that aside. This thread turned into a huge flamewar. Still shows that titles are fubar and 90% were farmed in one way or another.
    Lol Mike its just a joke never thought you are nerd.

I just dont understand is there nothing esle to do besides coming here every day and do the same xcuse about you farming for over a month now...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast