Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Against my better judgement (sorry caol i love you man) i throw gasoline on the fire!

Against my better judgement (sorry caol i love you man) i throw gasoline on the fire!

http://members.shaw.ca/mike81/cyfarm1.JPG

agiain sorry caol I still love you!

I like the colours in that pic..

Re: Against my better judgement (sorry caol i love you man) i throw gasoline on the fire!

Originally posted by Z560
    http://members.shaw.ca/mike81/cyfarm1.JPG

agiain sorry caol I still love you!
    atroxes love can be interesting

how it works?

/me rubs hands and looks forward to reading nice new flames tomorrow
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

help, im burning deep down inside! :P

Lol who is new farmer?

Well, the name of the file is "cyfarm1.JPG" so I would assumy Cyboot? shrug

--Tsk

I'm very sad about this whole thing. If titles are truely to be reset I will have a valid neophyte title removed from my character. Post level 200 this has been the focus of what kept me playing the game.

Should this actually happen, I will in fact leave AO.

The pvp system is contaminated with farmed titles right now, that is true. FC may not be able to remove those farmed titles, this is also true. That doesn't mean my valid title and others like it should be removed.

I sure hope you farming idiots got your fill because if you screw up titles for those who did earn them the right way, your certainly not going to get a duel and further I doubt seriously your going to be able to get an honest trade or guild.

Nobody trusts people like this, at least those who dont farm wont.

I have heard a lot of rumors about this stuff and frankly, if 1/2 of it is true, people like Caol who I used to respect for their accomplishments are now nothing more to me than some 13 year old child unsatisfied that they cant "will" their way to the top.

Take your cheating and shove it as high as possible.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

the thread and pic is in referance to the "experienced cyboot (feer the bender) thread. if you read that one then you will realyl understand this one.

and I legitly got neo, took me over a year. and then i farmed master thus ruining it for others possibly. so i am on both sides.. lol.

the thread and pic is in referance to the "experienced cyboot (feer the bender) thread. if you read that one then you will realyl understand this one.

and I legitly got neo, took me over a year. and then i farmed master thus ruining it for others possibly. so i am on both sides.. lol.
    No, you aren't.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Can someone fill me in on what has been going on for the last couple of weeks? People farmed all the way up to the top? How?

Originally posted by Meurgen

No, you aren't.
    whats your pvp title? how much do you pvp? how long have you played?

kthxbye

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    Can someone fill me in on what has been going on for the last couple of weeks? People farmed all the way up to the top? How?
    theres a bug where u can create/farm any title u want in only a few hours.

a ferw people like myself and caol farmed all the way to expert and master. and we got suspended. others didnt because they didnt go as far. merely got the next titel and claimed it was legit.

http://members.shaw.ca/mike81/masterme.JPG

theres a bug where u can create/farm any title u want in only a few hours.

a ferw people like myself and caol farmed all the way to expert and master. and we got suspended. others didnt because they didnt go as far. merely got the next titel and claimed it was legit.

http://members.shaw.ca/mike81/masterme.JPG
    So people who farmed useless titles gets banned, but people who used the exploit to powerlevel from 1-80 in a few hours just gets a slap on the wrist? Kind of makes you wonder..

Originally posted by Coldstrike

So people who farmed useless titles gets banned, but people who used the exploit to powerlevel from 1-80 in a few hours just gets a slap on the wrist? Kind of makes you wonder..
    you hit the nail on the head : P

Caol here!

lol man! you running in 800x600!? that's low man. u need a new system. ^^

besides that: FAKE SCRIINSJOTT ALERT !

or is it?

whats your pvp title? how much do you pvp? how long have you played?

kthxbye
    Freshman. A lot. Does it matter?

nxttimeyouleavepleasedon'tcomebackthxbye
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    I have heard a lot of rumors about this stuff and frankly, if 1/2 of it is true, people like Caol who I used to respect for their accomplishments are now nothing more to me than some 13 year old child unsatisfied that they cant "will" their way to the top.
    haha, I got every damn title I ever owned in a legit way. I did untitled -> Neo in 11 days legit. If you believe for one second that I had to cheat to get my titles, well, then you truly need a new pair of shades.

Lost respect for me? What does that mean? "I am not your friend, Caol. Nomore."

In that case I guess you never were a good friend. And don't call yourself a PvP'er Arg. How often do you PvP? It's a slap in the face of all the PvP'ers that you call yourself one.

The only time I ever saw you even close to a PvP zone was when u hosted Battle Royale.

I am freshman too pvp alot you got problem Nothinman?

You got baned for using exploit now go get some life

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast