Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Ivan Sergeyich Defects!

[ALL] OTPC: Ivan Sergeyich Defects!

OTPC: Ivan Sergeyich Defects!
    April 01, 29484 - [Global]

OTPC - Ivan Sergeyich, former director of Omni-Pol has left the Omni-tek Corporation.

This news comes to us today on top of the announcement that Omni-tek has canceled its trade agreements with Domovoi Prime (Sergeyich's home planet) resulting in the cessation of the import of vodka to Rubi-ka.

Reports have it that Sergeyich met up with famed Vanguard Clan leader Alan Jacobi to discuss terms, it is suspected that Sergeyich agreed to join the Clans and give highly classified corporate information in return for the Vanguards setting up their own trade agreement with Domovoi Prime to import not only vodka but many other native products to Rubi-ka.

It is not expected that Omni-Tek will allow Sergeyich to remain free after this defect, but the question is how are they going to arrest him now they do not have an Omni-Pol Director?

Will they promote a new one or send in the armed forces?

Oh no! What are we going to do?
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

I hear they were in talks with Newland's very own Brb to replace him, after being impressed by his CV, stating qualifications such as "I'm ubah" and a desire for the competitive wages Omni-Tek offers, expressed as "Credz plz".
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Well, since we have to find out what kind of information he might have given out I guess we have to inerigate all officers of Omni-Pol. So officers:
    Make a line outside my apartment, while I get cream and handcuffs
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

*spits up his morning coffee and tries vainly not to fall out of his chair due to the ensuing laughter*
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Are we awake yet, people?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

We may get some useful information out of Ivan, but continued supporting of his drinking habit may put a strain on Clan coffers.

URAGON FOR DIRECTOR, URAGON FOR DIRECTOR, URAGON FOR DIRECTOR !!!! Oh, wait, it's April 1st. Bleh!
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

The author of this, even if it is in jest, should have an arrest warrant put out on them for treason. How dare any loyal Omni citizen defame our Directors name?

And I'll be resigning as the Newland Foreign Affairs minister as I'm joining the clans to take Sentinels from Silverstone. And he'll be taking over my position in Newland, and becoming neutral.
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

I have a bridge in the south of 4 Holes, I'd like to sell. It has quite a few pieces of junk and quite a bit of dried blood left on it. but i'm offering it at a discount. Good fixer-upper!

Any takers?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

*loud laughter* good one that is
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

Hah! ...Ol baldy'sss gotten sssome sssenssse knocked into him!

Heh heh heh...*soft hiss-chuckle* ...and ya know what? I jussst got worrrd frrrom my doctorrr that ssshe'd actually worrrked up a currre forrr me!

*snort* ....when brrrontosss fly, I guesss.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

That's ... Wow just wow
    Point Blank

What a nice choice of date for a defection, right on April's Fool... Hmmm...

Ah thats just great!
    A joke, how amusing
    Now what am I supposed to do with all this cream
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Feed it to brb?
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Uragon View Post
    Feed it to brb?
    Leets have through empirical trials been found to have great trouble digesting both cream and handcuffs.
    Cream actually makes them bloat up to about twice the size.
    What rollerrats do to these "fat-boy" leets, well... you have all seen the pictures.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!