Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [ALL] FJRK: Victory to the Clans in 4 Holes Bridge Battle

Hahaha
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Quote Originally Posted by Keanne View Post
    Soap?
    This must be the most pre-programmed response I've ever heard from a witless twit. Do they teach classes in your universities for that one specific word, or is it the first one you learn when you trip and fall out of your family pet's womb?
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Apr 13th, 2010 at 19:14:16.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Clan won, omni employees of course will cry foul even tho they claim to have better weapons, better armor and better trained armed forces....yet, they lost to a group of clanners from several different organizations, most who had not even met until that very day.

Admit defeat and move on, maybe next time you will get some omnis who have born fighters and not some clueless drone who follows orders without thinking on his own.

Our advantage is obvious, we are diverse but when it comes down to it, we work well together as a whole. Specially during combat situations. Just because some clans don't get along or disagree on some things, doesn't stop us from coming together as one to fight for our faction.

((I actually recorded the event since my org had been made aware of it days ahead, Part 1, Part 2))
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Soap?
    *bursts out in laughter*
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    This must be the most pre-programmed response I've ever heard from a witless twit. Do they teach classes in your universities for that one specific word, or is it the first one you learn when you trip and fall out of your family pet's womb?
    Well, you did ask whether we "Got anything else you'd like to add so we can be even less impressed by your lore of us?"...

And yes, there is The Omni-Tek Soap Academy (OTSA) in western Omni-Ent, where the proper usage of word "soap" is taught. Omni-Tek employees are not born with that knowledge.

And yes, there is The Omni-Tek Soap Academy (OTSA) in western Omni-Ent, where the proper usage of word "soap" is taught. Omni-Tek employees are not born with that knowledge.
    If that is true, that you need an entire organization for that, then I suppose it's probably needed. I've seen the inside of West Entertainment, so it almost doesn't surprise me.

And if you just pulling my leg. Tsk tsk.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

As you should know. Director Keanne isn't in the rigt department for that.
    Omni-Tek leg-Pulling forces (OTLPF) takes cares of that sort of thing.
    As for the lore. Show me one thing that isn't right.
    The lazy workers didn't show up for work. They started a revolt and have been fighting ever since to keep their lazy behinds planted on the sofa.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    As for the lore. Show me one thing that isn't right.
    The lazy workers didn't show up for work. They started a revolt and have been fighting ever since to keep their lazy behinds planted on the sofa.
    If you wish to learn something of our people, you're more than welcome to come to our fair city and be well schooled for it. In the meantime, don't bother wasting your time flapping your gums about and removing all doubt from our minds on how ignporant you are. Continue, and i just might get snotty.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    If you wish to learn something of our people, you're more than welcome to come to our fair city and be well shot for it.
    Fixed it for you.

Though I didn't find any clan-occupied city that could be called fair, it was still very educating trip.

Fixed it for you.

Though I didn't find any clan-occupied city that could be called fair, it was still very educating trip.
    Good to hear. I don't suppose well be seeing much more of you, then? T'would be a shame not to be given further opportunities for my people to show our love for the corporation. Perhaps we could pen you in sometime?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12