Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For all ppl that would like to nerf Fixers: Get some!!

For all ppl that would like to nerf Fixers: Get some!!

For all you winey little slobs that have nothing else to do but wine all day how your class is not so supperior to everyone elses and you can't kill us any more with one alpha, plz take and number and have a seat.

Yea sorry that traders and soldiers are not the only ppl to pvp any more and that fixers now actually have a chance to kill you instead of just running away or gridding out.

Yes really sorry that you can't just use min of effort in pvp and press a few buttons to kill someone and now it actually takes a little of grey matter to pvp for you. Maybe you are to mentaly challenged for pvp.

Yes plz its easier to yap around about nerf this and nerf that. Why don't you be honest and say: Hey funcom fixers are doing damage to me can you make them stop plz ? Make me so i can push a button and kill ppl plz?

So to all you lazy so called pvpers go and learn something from other ppl cause in case you didn't know pvp is not - push a few buttons here i come Neophyte.

And again stop being annoying.

BTW I played my fixer a long time before all these impovements and now that I actaully can pvp, I have to listen to all these morons yap on the forums cause a fixer stole their candy for once.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Talking yap

Man, I felt inspired today.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Re: For all ppl that would like to nerf Fixers: Get some!!

Originally posted by Fiix
    For all you winey little slobs that have nothing else to do but wine all day how your class is not so supperior to everyone elses and you can't kill us any more with one alpha, plz take and number and have a seat.

Yea sorry that traders and soldiers are not the only ppl to pvp any more and that fixers now actually have a chance to kill you instead of just running away or gridding out.

Yes really sorry that you can't just use min of effort in pvp and press a few buttons to kill someone and now it actually takes a little of grey matter to pvp for you. Maybe you are to mentaly challenged for pvp.

Yes plz its easier to yap around about nerf this and nerf that. Why don't you be honest and say: Hey funcom fixers are doing damage to me can you make them stop plz ? Make me so i can push a button and kill ppl plz?

So to all you lazy so called pvpers go and learn something from other ppl cause in case you didn't know pvp is not - push a few buttons here i come Neophyte.

And again stop being annoying.

BTW I played my fixer a long time before all these impovements and now that I actaully can pvp, I have to listen to all these morons yap on the forums cause a fixer stole their candy for once.

heh another ga4 user

if u get ur necrophyt from NT ..META ..or TRADER

u will be cool

so u r not and never will be

K lets add some comments

True i use ga4. But for someone to nerf a profession, cause they now can go one on one with a soldier or trader (i'm not saying i will win all the time just i have a fair chance as they do to kill me), its rediculus.

For me the pvp in AO is gonna be fixed is when an engi or any ther profession has same chances killing me or anybody else.

But no, here is that traders or soldiers or ma's are the only ones who should be pvping the others plz form a line so you can be killed in an orderly fashion.

And one day it happens some stupid little fixer kills a solder or trader oh my, we need to nerf that. Whats next? Its gonna start to snow in Rubi-ka? (now that i think of it that would be nice at X-mas)

What's gonna happend when FC fixes NT or Engis? And in the end let me say this:

WHY DO YOU SPEND 4 MONTHS OR MORE ASKING TO FIX A PROFESSION, WHEN THE NEXT THING YOU DO IS TO ASK TO NERF A PROFESSION?

Vicious circle anyone?

I just feel sorry for Funcom. (not realy they started it all)
    Last edited by Fiix; Oct 7th, 2002 at 18:13:14.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

It's human nature i think.. and anytime something borders on overpowering like Ga4 + HoT people are bound to whine.

when peopel get mad they whine and call for nerfs..

what 2 proffesions are getting nerf calls lately?

1. Traders - the debuffs are one of the moost frusterating parts of pvp, not only do they make u almost useless but they suck all the fun out of dueling or mass 2ho wars where you must sit in a bunker for 3 mins only to get debuffed again.

2. Fixers with Ga 4 - people get angry when there level 200 character misses everytime and gets owned horribly one on one. fixers have thier weekness with GA4 unfortunatly only a few classes can take advantage of it. the other classes are frusteratingly owned badly everytime;.

Nerf calls are natural as people get frusterated. Fixers were frusterated for a very long time and complained to FC everyday, its conceptualyl not alot different. just let it go there have been threads detailing strengths and weaknesses of GA 4 fixers and its old news now.

OH cool so now i have to listen to ppl with psychotic problems. There is a thing called THERAPY. Let them get help that way or they spent all the money on AO so they can't pay a shrink so i have now to be one and listen to their problems about childhood.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

hmm thats not what i meant at all. There is always going to be nerf calls, especially on things that make people very angry. Yes you can be angry at a game and not be a psycho like some hypocrits like to say.

the things that are going to be asked for a nerf will always be the top 1-3 proffesions/skills.

if FC nerfs trader drains and GA 4.. a new top pvp skill/proffesion will arise. its up to FC to decide when that top skill/skills is balanced and not dauntingly overpowering like trader drains.

Yup i agree so i guess we just have to wait till NT's get fixer next patch or whoever turn is it and they will then take the nerf calls muahahaha. But I still have to tell all the nerfcallers to get some professional help. Really thats not normal you should talk to someone about it. BUT NOT ME.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

personal opinion

when the SOLDER and ENFORCER get owned by a sneaky grid phreak and a guy who is all about trading something is wrong.

no, I dont have issue with balance, but it is not balance.

Giving ONE class the kind of evade skills of a high end mob and then sending him out to pvp is just plain dumb.

Combat classes should at LEAST be equal to the task, but smurfs are god, what can I say.

GA is god

I fear smurfs way more than traders, but since the OE rules traders are pretty damn scary too, hence I have a trader and will make a smurf as soon as I get the nano's ill roll him up.

geesh, I just say "if you cant beat em"...

pvm enforcer and doc are fun, but enforcer sucks in pvp when only traders and smurfs are around to fight.

so I just make those classes to pvp with, fixer best of all, level 75, get hit by a 200, grid out. mmmm, and when I am a smurf I can fight with a good chance of winning, and if I dont win I wont lose cause I will just grid out. Heck, I think I will just grid out for the heck of it some time... but Ill wait to make my smurf til I have the smurf nano
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

heh Yazule i gave up on that argument ages ago.

classes designed for tradeskills, and are listed in the book as a weak combat class are the strongest combat class.

classes designed to be sneaky and fast and break into things are some of the best tanks in the game.

soldiers are one of the weaker combat classes aside from alphas.

there are so many imbalances and stuff its a joke.. its like trying to assmble a giant 3d puzzle and none of the peices fit together.

FC just took some of the peices and deleted them, others they glued together in an attempt to put it together but failed. The system they have now is illogical and unbalanced but it is what we have to live with.

Talking lol

It feels great to see other profs get nerf cry baby threads. I'm sick with the trader drain nerf cry thread, and with the pvp testing I've done since last patch.....NANO RESIST WORKS! Maybe thats why they have moved onto fixers (nothing personal, just happy to take off my flame repellent suit)

Actually in the begining it wasn't that bad with the nerf mongors, the only time someone called for a nerf was when something really needed to be fixed. Like nano range, back when a NT could be 80m away and kill you in 3 nukes (I rember one called Apps).

But now it seems people cry when they get beat, not thinking maybe the other player may just have out smarted them, or was better equiped. What alot of people fail to see is why they cry for nerfs. No one likes to lose, and by them loseing to a class or 1 player over and over agian they will start to cry (asking for a nerf is the same as crying) but they should really be thinking of something that will help them out and trying to get it across to funcom ( we all know it dosen't work like that all the time but at least try)
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

The funniest thing about the 'profession roleplay' argument?

I've heard MAs say 'so what? llts should be able to be used with fists/UVC.'

and then say...

'WTF WHY DOES A TRADER BEAT A COMBAT CLASS?'

It's just an excuse for anger and a desperate attempt to nerf, this whole 'sneaky guy can kill a soldier or an enforcer' crap. This is a game, all the more reason why things shouldnt be realistic. Imho, no profession should suck in pvp because pvp and pvm are both two preferences of play and should be open to everyone.

And yazule you are wrong, enforcers have exceedingly nice chances of beating a fixer at higher levels..even better you say that you cant pvp with traders and fixers around, and you said GA is god. That tells me a lot about your ambitions that you complain about 2 professions have the ability to kill you. =)

People say only a few professions can kill a fixer, i find this particularly funny since 6/11 professions have a higher than 50% chance to beat a fixer in a duel and even higher if they are actually good in pvp and don't just take the profession abilities in hand and leave out the fact that some people are smarter than others in pvp. The last time i checked, 6/11 is roughly half of the professions in this game.

"sneaky grid phreak and a guy who is all about trading something is wrong"

All about trading...? lol....if you're going to roleplay whine, atleast do it correctly.
    Last edited by Stromm; Oct 7th, 2002 at 20:09:36.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

I can't wait to see Engies the most powerful PvPers......

They made the teeney tiney whiney fixers powerful, why not make a class that DESERVES some kind of balls powerful?

also, please do not nerf the classes, just get rid of the lame storyline and roleplay altogether and make the game STRICTLY PvP because no one has a clue how to roleplay anyhow

BTW, Fiix, get a life and fix your attitude problem... you are whining because ppl are whining... funny...heh...
    Last edited by Saberharth (old); Oct 19th, 2002 at 07:07:04.

Originally posted by Z560
    It's human nature i think.. and anytime something borders on overpowering like Ga4 + HoT people are bound to whine.

when peopel get mad they whine and call for nerfs..

what 2 proffesions are getting nerf calls lately?

1. Traders - the debuffs are one of the moost frusterating parts of pvp, not only do they make u almost useless but they suck all the fun out of dueling or mass 2ho wars where you must sit in a bunker for 3 mins only to get debuffed again.

2. Fixers with Ga 4 - people get angry when there level 200 character misses everytime and gets owned horribly one on one. fixers have thier weekness with GA4 unfortunatly only a few classes can take advantage of it. the other classes are frusteratingly owned badly everytime;.

Nerf calls are natural as people get frusterated. Fixers were frusterated for a very long time and complained to FC everyday, its conceptualyl not alot different. just let it go there have been threads detailing strengths and weaknesses of GA 4 fixers and its old news now.

You forgot to add docs to the list. everyone wants us nerfed as well.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Yazule
    pvm enforcer and doc are fun, but enforcer sucks in pvp when only traders and smurfs are around to fight.
    ...That is so wrong I don't know where to start...how about 1600+ nano resist, more runspeed than fixers, 3-4 specials...Enforcers are one of the few profs that traders should be nervous of, and even GA4 fixers shouldn't be that much trouble to a decent enf, you just need to learn how to pvp. Get some tactics then come back and talk.
    Yagyu for life

Do not duel
    and ask for Team PVP content
    everybody know which prof are lethal for him
    enf are the most dangerous for me in the arena (hirum crushed me in a few sec this week)
    Ma are close to 50/50
    Engie MA gives me nightmares (lilbob crushed me once sofast that as soon that i see an engie in slayer droid transferance in pvp i m nervous : )
    Mp can be very hard to kill (i miss my NR so much since i resetted it )
    and other prof are easy target most of time

so if i want to duel i ll ask fixer NT doc ...
    it s stupid and useless

Originally posted by Shaleste
    They made the teeney tiney whiney fixers powerful, why not make a class that DESERVES some kind of balls powerful?

also, please do not nerf the classes, just get rid of the lame storyline and roleplay altogether and make the game STRICTLY PvP because no one has a clue how to roleplay anyhow

BTW, Fiix, get a life and fix your attitude problem... you are whining because ppl are whining... funny...heh...
    'Deserves'? We were gimped for a year, and we spoke up as a community about it. How many bureaucrats and engineers do you see making joint petitions about fixes to their profession? People call fixers whiners because the community actually worked to get their changes. If not, then i suppose that wouldn't make us whiners.

Let's go over your last statement about fiix right there. He's whining because other people are whining? What the hell do you think you're doing! lol
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

I rather have you talk about nerfing fixer then nerfing doctor

Re: lol

Originally posted by xenomorph
    Actually in the begining it wasn't that bad with the nerf mongors, the only time someone called for a nerf was when something really needed to be fixed. Like nano range, back when a NT could be 80m away and kill you in 3 nukes (I rember one called Apps).
    One nuke Even. =)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Stromm

What part of my post is considered whining?

edit: ahhhhh...i am whining that Fiix is whining? nah, just pointing out that he has become a crybaby cuz people are wanting GA nerfed after spending all his creds on GA4, personally I do not care who/what gets nerfed, I will still play the game like the rest of you...
    Last edited by Mneuromancer; Oct 11th, 2002 at 01:00:24.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast