Thread: multiple Servers? Why?

multiple Servers? Why?

After nearly a year of playing, I still dont know why there are two (Three) different servers. (The third one being german)

Apart from stating the differences as to number of people in the second server, why does the second server exist? What did FC have in mind with a second server?
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

When they made the second server, it was stated that it was to ease the workload on the first one. Some kind of means to reduce lag. With the intent, that one day, people could move their chars from one to another.

And damn them for lying to me. I went to RK2 to HELP THEM with server issues. Had I known there would be no moving back and forth I would have never done so
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL