Thread: BUMP FOR TMS in PVM only

BUMP FOR TMS in PVM only

that comlpetly destroy PvP

Uh..

Ok, no I don't play a soldier, but your kidding right? Soldiers need TMS or they are worthless. They'd be like me without heals. Plus, they arent as good now as they should be. Your crying nerf on a proffesion that needs help? I don't get it.

LMAO this guy is a comedian

next will be bump for weapons pvm only

Re: BUMP FOR TMS in PVM only

Originally posted by loca
    that comlpetly destroy PvP
    Thats just about the STUPIDEST thing I EVER heard for AO.
    *Gives loca the stupid award*
    God damn ok here then take TMS away, any gun with a AR req and FA is Soldier only, MAs, Advs, Docs, cant have heals, Enfs cant have mongo, Fixers cant have GA and hots, or grids, NTs cant have nukes. Pet classes cant have bots. Hows that?
    Name the GM, And I most likely cussed him/her out.

-Hated among all the GMs almost as most as the players hated Xenome..

Better type this fast before the ban takes affect in the forums... Banned again by karmakappa for 24 hours..

-Master of being ban0rzed!

Karma, You should ban me in 6 more days.. Cause i was banned from IRC last night, and Im suppose to get banned once every week... Silly GM!

This guy is going to get so flamed.

Serves him right...he's an idiot.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

/me recognizes sarcasim

/me laughs at the peeps who dont
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Have you read any of loca's other post's? I wouldn't be surprised if s/he was serious.

yeah I have, I think he comes here bored and just likes to stirr up trouble, see how angry he can get people.

doubt he will ever give his in-game name hehe.

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

stupid post. grats
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

lol

It's just sad that it doesn't ignore all the threads someone started, as well as their posts when you put them on your ignore list.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Smile

Yup definetly a bad idea, i would like to know your basis behind your opinion if you wouldn't mind.
    Yashanda lvl 200 omni doc

Tarheel lvl 112 Agent
    Knightdale lvl 109 Trader
    Pookypoo lvl 107 enf

Basis? His opinion?

He was bored the same way i was. He felt the urge to post something stupid and I felt the urge to post a stupid reply to it.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Originally posted by Fiix
    My new goals are:

- Post stupid things like everyone else does.

- Act like a kid like everyone else does.

- Post stupid replys to stupid posts from stupid ppl to remind them how stupid im.

"The greatest enemy ever known to both Omni and Clan were their creators." - Zindel
    some correction)

dont lie u self at least

Don't tell me you serious about the TMS thing?
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

what do u think about it?)

is my nerf thread any dumber as other nerf threads?

Actually it is roflol

ROFLOL

bump...... ?.....