Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XP, XP, XP Depression

Just got my first level since July... and boy does it feel good.

Admittedly, I dont have a lot of time nowadays but I'm starting to like missions again after being away from em so long. I really really need the 4 ipr at 190 too.

The depression generally starts to set in after you hit the title 5 level cap, because you've gotten your decranums mk2, you've maxed all your skills and equipment, and you still have at least a billion exp til you can raise skills again.

1-85: Fun, easy
    85-125: Missions are still challenging, fairly fun
    125-150: working on upping neglected dark blue skills - getting decranums on
    150-162: working to up all skills now

163-200: working to get a few hundred more hps and 40 more skill points?

There's just nothing to justify tripling (probably more) the exp you've gotten so far, to get to 200. With a possible exception of ipr points.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Originally posted by Tal
    163-200: working to get a few hundred more hps and 40 more skill points?

There's just nothing to justify tripling (probably more) the exp you've gotten so far, to get to 200. With a possible exception of ipr points.
    Not sure where this myth that you don't gain anything between 163-200 came from. At 192, I have no ip. To finish raising what I want, I'll have to be 198. I hardly think a level 162 same prof can compete with me. *shrug*

k

even if it was worth it, which for me it isnt due to the monotony and the failure of FC including new stuff in a timely and viable manner, it just takes too long.

i'm and average person with a job, bills, etc. after 185 i can no longer advance my toon due to time consideration and how long it takes. simple as that.

dunno bout u but i got an xtra 300 hp when i hit title 6 on Divinehero. tho lvlin was still a *****

Post Make the most out of your XP.

Get an XP ring. 1k-board. See if you can get hold of a Jobecluster of Bureaucracy. Team with crats.

In short, get all the XP bonuses you can without sacrificing too much of your skills/equipment.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Originally posted by Kwerk
    Realizing what a grind it is from 150 to 200 I set my goal at 150.
    At 150 you clear a title cap, can equip ql200 NCUs, armor and implants. The implants enable you to finally cast some good nanos you have been waiting for.

Now I spend my time checking out new things: I got the Fourth Ring of Tir, found out how political camelot dungeon is, and I plan to spend some time helping out the lower level MAs in my guild get special items.

Since I need dog tags from Aces it looks like I'll be running some missions but at least it's kind of a bonus.

This is supposed to be fun and if it isn't fun then don't do it. If you are getting burned out I suggest taking a week off. You would be surprised at how it puts a better perspective on the race to 200.
    Of course if you completely freak out missing one day online worrying about all the people leveling past you then none of this is going to help...

But you should , if able... have 200 implants, armor, weapons and for some classes 64 ncus in at 130-140 at least.

;p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12