Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - March 26th, 2010 - Amnesia...please.

Whoa, the nm head is awesome!

We better all get a free plastic surgery visit after the engine upgrade... Kind of hard to care about what "head" you choose if they all look like burnt mashed potatoes. I think I'll regret all my NM choices (aka random clickings) after this goes live.

I can't wait to see the new version of my avatar face. I wonder if there will be visible air holes because I always wondered how this guy survived.

Awesome progress.

I love the new version of one of my fav NM heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Only 9/10 for New Generation references. You could have worked a "make it so" into there if you really tried.
    Touché
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    Interesting work, I'll go die horribly in the Collector if it's up now.
    Oh, please do. And keep us informed on MP forum if it's pet profession friendly at all. :\
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    "The head of the Beijing Office.."

Head overseeing production of more heads?

I have this mental image of Flaptoot going over there just to find loads of floating heads drifting around the hallways
    FutureRama. Where head can be employeed even after death
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Actually the Head you added to your post Means is the one my mainchar is using right now (with worse graphics of course), i was afraid i would have to change my character model with the engine, but i think this head looks nice... hope to see some more soon.

And i hope to see some new pictures/movies of the new engine and maybe eben an engine testserver...

in regards to the new nm head, the artists make it so #1 and awsome looking, that i am drooling. and facial hair? meh, if you can have hair on your head, you can have hair on your face, just ask the bearded lady at the carnival. (im referring to the many nanomage heads that do have hair on them)
    Last edited by Worldofalts; Mar 26th, 2010 at 22:20:53.
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

The render team is getting closer and closer to an actual "real" client and the new build process is starting to smell close. I can't wait to have people besides us and the staff of Duke Nukem Forever trying this. Ha. Is it as funny when I do it?
    vid plx

Make it so while I go number 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

...The render team is getting closer and closer to an actual "real" client and the new build process is starting to smell close....
    Have a great weekend. See you in-game
    maybe the hamsters need a bath?

also, the new look of the nanomage head seems to make it so real looking. I think I just went numba one in my drawers out of excitement. Glad to hear you fixed the Data for the new build so it will engage.
    Last edited by Soultrader; Mar 26th, 2010 at 22:38:13.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Soultrader View Post
    maybe the hamsters need a bath?

also, the new look of the nanomage head seems to make it so real looking. I think I just went numba one in my drawers out of excitement. >.>
    Back off there, buddy. I already made a pee joke at Jonathan Frakes expense.

the new look of the nanomage head seems to make it so real looking. I think I just made a captains log in my pants out of excitement.

there, fixed!
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Had fun in the collector lol Enjoyed playing with you Means. Advy tanks make for interesting collector runs. I can testify to the fact that it is truly unlike any other instance in this game. It's harder, trickier, has big hp mobs and only allows 6 people lol It's fun though, can't wait until it's completed successfully!

- Citymusic08

Quote Originally Posted by saxobul3 View Post
    Had fun in the collector lol Enjoyed playing with you Means. Advy tanks make for interesting collector runs. I can testify to the fact that it is truly unlike any other instance in this game. It's harder, trickier, has big hp mobs and only allows 6 people lol It's fun though, can't wait until it's completed successfully!

- Citymusic08
    Heya City I tanked too!!

It was an interesting experience... I would definitely like to try it out again so if anyone needs a 220 doc for Collector, just shoot me a private message here or contact me on RK2 via Traderjill.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Thank you for the information.

I must admit that every Friday that I visit to read the new post, and every Friday the server notices forum is devoid of new posts, and I think "meh, still nothing inc". It's been a long time since last patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    I have this mental image of Flaptoot going over there just to find loads of floating heads drifting around the hallways
    This brought me a mental image of Doom and the floating head evil monsters.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

nanomage.jpg

I am locutus, resistance is futile.

/me pulls out the STTNG DVD's

love the nano head
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Will the new engine streamline tasks, eliminate bugs, open new possibilities? Most people seem to think it's just new eye candy, or maybe my understanding is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Soultrader View Post
    the new look of the nanomage head seems to make it so real looking. I think I just made a captains log in my pants out of excitement.

there, fixed!
    You are a prince among men.

other then being freakishly scary up close that NM head looks awesome.
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast