Thread: Snakes!

Snakes!

I am looking for snakes, the ones around level 35-40 but I can't seem to remember their name. Right below the emerald vipers I think, or maybe a little lower... who can tell me their name, and a good spawn point ? Dynacamp or normal spawn, doesn't really matter..

Notum Vipers are just below Emeralds in terms of level.

Only place i can think of at the moment is the area NE of the Temple in GTC. Emaciated Whale Woods.

Not sure if there are any camps of them scattered somewhere. Ill let ya know if i think of anything else
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Ahhh yes... now that I know the name again I remember a few spots where they spawn... thanks!

Now the real question, of course, is why you would want to hunt these snakes at your level. Know something we don't?
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

There's a Notum viper camp in Newland Desert, around the south east of MMD woods. I don't recall the co-ordinates of the top of my head, but they're not difficult to find. There only seem to be the one camp though.

Cheers,

~R~

Originally posted by Mharc
    Now the real question, of course, is why you would want to hunt these snakes at your level. Know something we don't?
    Hahaha don't worry, no secret phat lewt you don't know about
    It's just that my trader is after monster parts, and I believe snakes drop a lot of them, more than average.
    I tried out a few other monster types, but couldn't find those stupid snakes
    Besides that, my MA will be looking for a few new hunting spots soon... and snakes are easy targets

Well, we'll see if I'm actually right about the monster parts once I get back online!

Soyuz - thanks, I'll have a look there.