Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - March 19th, 2010: Every Day I'm Hustlin'

the atrox looks more sad and less depressed

Kintaii you should do more FW(o)M

nice pixes Kin.

i can testimony the daily missions i tried on testserver are REALLY cool to do, bringing some fresh air to RK, clearer directions to newbies, occasions to explore RK (wich, lesser looking than SL is still as rich in content !) and HOPEFULLY bring big XP mode on -as for now test rewards ain't actual.

any indication on the future XP reward since i'm here ? and can we hope most RK/SL quests will see a little XP bump (ala Dark Ruins) to prevent people grinding the usual and make all the rest hard to find team for ?

ps : WTB a video of new engine going on ! as i can understand you might prefer showing final stuff, you guys are a little vague, imo, and people need their eyes burned with new glowy stuff to believe it's going the right way forward, or it didn't happen
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Quote Originally Posted by MstrBstrd View Post
    Not third!
    Happy Birthday
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Strange, interesting, peculiar looking thing that Collector.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    I am about to go get very, very inebriated. Today just so happens to be MstrBstrd's birthday, and we are going to go celebrate in serious style. And by "style" I mean "with lots and lots of booze".
    wtb pics! Happy birthday MstrBstrd.
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

The head looks awesome, though on the old body it kind of looks like a real head on a cartoon character... even though it's a cartoon character head on a cartoon character.

How is the Collector release going to line up with the engine release? Those beam of light effects slow down the old engine murderously (literally in the case of Mitaar Hero) on some graphics cards, and it seems like the Collector is going to be another light show.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    How is the Collector release going to line up with the engine release? Those beam of light effects slow down the old engine murderously (literally in the case of Mitaar Hero) on some graphics cards, and it seems like the Collector is going to be another light show.
    There isn't that much effect spam in the new instance, and it can actually be played without effects turned on, so there shouldn't be too much lag from that end to worry about. =) That said, as far as a release goes, it should be coming in with the next content patch (ie: the one with the Daily Missions system).
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

The new head has more realistic proportions and texture but less definitive detail. Is that going to show up differently under the new engine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    The new Atrox seems more intelligent. Or maybe it is my screen?
    Indeed. He's got that whole "I know something you don't" thing going

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/att...9&d=1269016124

Does it means MPs will be allowed to dual wield 2hb weapons? :P
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/att...9&d=1269016124

Does it means MPs will be allowed to dual wield 2hb weapons? :P
    You mean like the 1hb parry quarterstaff?
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Any news on the grass?
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

omfg, that new atrox looks like Dr.Cox o.O
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

Oh no! No heem!

The Atrox are Chinease!
    Last edited by Wulf-GTI; Mar 19th, 2010 at 18:37:54.

I'm sorry to say it, but I don't like the new trox head posted...

The effect of it is better, but the face has been completely changed, it looks more 'human' now, and I don't think that's actualy helping as the trox technicaly isn't human (I know, geneticaly altered stock). The old head there is more angular and 'feels' right.
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

not first
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Not last.

Anyway, eyes on that new atrox head are a bit wrong. Once the eyes are fixed it will look just great.
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

bump for unsided Battlestation. another week of not seeing bs run on rk2
    Jadetheshade 220/30/70 Opi Shade
    Typhonis 220/24 Nm NT
    Galorien 220 Opi Fix
    Copyrighted 170 Opi Engi (someone petitioned Nintendo)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast