I know!!

Maybe Tarasque is Asexual..
    And reproduces it's self????
    But that's no fun.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by aaronb

You want him to go back for screenshots after he took one for the team like that? Cold.
    *cries*
    *bleeds*
    /itch

I forgot the screenshots again

*cries*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Letah
    If male dragon can hide their mandhood you can just check if the dragon has a vagina no? If there's no dual-hole Mk2 then its a male with a mandhood thats retracted
    Letah, you know all too much about dragon sexuality, you know that? I'm either very disgusted or very attracted to you right now. I just need time to figure out which. What size feet do you have?

Originally posted by TheDeacon

Letah, you know all too much about dragon sexuality, you know that? I'm either very disgusted or very attracted to you right now. I just need time to figure out which. What size feet do you have?
    0_o

uhmm 38473284732847 feet and Im hoping you're disgusted by me

/me runs

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

its a atrox heh
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Originally posted by Letah

0_o

uhmm 38473284732847 feet and Im hoping you're disgusted by me

/me runs
    how can I be disgusted by those two cute little notum bumps on your face? I have several on my feet and back and a huge chunk of flesh missing on my leg from tissue damage in the laboratory I was created in. I can show you if you like.

My extended veins course with gray blood over the thought of me and my pets holding you in our arms/tentacles. Oh how the cacodemon has waited for this day to come! He's been humping the wall for 11 months now, but nothing shall compare with the day we are proclaimed man, wife, lizard and 2 floating blobby things!!!

RULE WITH ME MY NOTUM QUEEN!

RUN, RUN, TRY AND RUN FROM YOUR DESTINY MY LOVE!!! I have maxed and implanted run speed with a 1k board and gridspace freedom, I shall catch j00!!!!

I have said it once and I shall say it again: TEH FOOTNESS SHALL BE MINE! OMG OMG LETAH IS TEH PRETAY PRETTAY HOT HOT THING!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123