Thread: Fixer and PvP...

Fixer and PvP...

Plz nerf Fixers... don t let them grid during a PvP fight plz.....

Thx

C.I.A
    OTs....We fight???
    Junior "Tradition" Rm

So what? Fixers can't kill anyone, so why should they be killable? it's balance. cannot kill, cannot be killed. stop whining for nerfs. thats patchetic and destroys the game. fixers are ment to be able to get out of tricky situations. accept it or quitr.

heh poor trader...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Patrica Johnson
    [B]So what? Fixers can't kill anyone, so why should they be killable[QUOTE]

Ok.... why they want PvP??? to escape??? lol

C.I.A
    OTs....We fight???
    Junior "Tradition" Rm

Originally posted by Tradition
    Ok.... why they want PvP??? to escape??? lol

C.I.A
    Basicly, yes.

heheh how to win friends and influence people eh tradition...

don't ask for nerfs..as what goes around comes around.
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)

LOL .... so i have no friends in game ... all always ask to nerfs traders

and just dont let them GRID during fight...

C.I.A
    OTs....We fight???
    Junior "Tradition" Rm

make my GA undebuffable and i will happily stay around to fight..

if you want free kills go gank lvl 75's
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)

LOL LOL LOL

If u enjoy killing 70's it s ur probleme (favorite high lvl omni hunt)

I only take pleasure killing High level Omni s and a lot more when they have a tittle

C.I.A
    OTs....We fight???
    Junior "Tradition" Rm

The whole point of that nano line is to grid out of a fight. If it can't be used during a fight they might as well delete it.

The only thing I would like to see done to fixers is a little tweaking of the DMS numbers on GA. But then again, new 100% AR weapons are out, so that might not be needed any more.

When you kill someone, they are sent to the reclaim and they get their stuff, the person who did the most damage recieves a title point.

When a fixer grids out, they are sent in the grid with 1/1 hp/nano and are out of the pvp zone they escaped from. No one gains points.

People complain about gridding...

Title lust anyone?

Even so, the same people who will send tells to someone who gridded out that theyre a ***** and theyre cheap are *usually* the ones who will send clanners or omnis they kill immature tells 'congratulating' them on their death. So the finger is pointed toward the type of people who ask for the disability to grid out, and yet they still accept this service when grouped with a fixer.

Even then people can still zone, and /quit which is becoming more and more popular...

When someone /quits, they are petitioned and emailed only to get the sender no response, and the /quitter returns in the pvp zone in the exact same spot they left in, with 1/1 hp and nano. They do not lose points.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Cool LOL.. to silly

I had a fixer grid on me 4 times last night .
    I really dont blame them at all. If i was a fixer i would grid to instead of joining reclaim.You know what . I'd rather them grid so they can come back to fight. I really don't care bout titles , what i do like is.. the hunt. That is why i like 2h0.

I hate the omni NPC's and guards, those need to go.
    It needs to be made an icc outpost that way omni's wont run to guards but it is still fun.

Originally posted by Patrica Johnson
    So what? Fixers can't kill anyone, so why should they be killable? it's balance. cannot kill, cannot be killed. stop whining for nerfs. thats patchetic and destroys the game. fixers are ment to be able to get out of tricky situations. accept it or quitr.
    Very strange, because i've been both killed and i've killed people...
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

LOL

Originally posted by Patrica Johnson
    Fixers can kill and be killed .

Have you gave a beer to a fixer today , if not you should!

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

Very strange, ........and i've killed people...
    and u r not in jail?

Smile lol

Originally posted by loca

and u r not in jail?
    Well, the cops can't catch him but , more than likey he is rooted in the grid hopefully dotted!

Doh , dots break root! NM

Joke!!

Re: LOL.. to silly

Originally posted by LittleTotem
    I had a fixer grid on me 4 times last night .
    I really dont blame them at all. If i was a fixer i would grid to instead of joining reclaim.You know what . I'd rather them grid so they can come back to fight. I really don't care bout titles , what i do like is.. the hunt. That is why i like 2h0.

I hate the omni NPC's and guards, those need to go.
    It needs to be made an icc outpost that way omni's wont run to guards but it is still fun.
    LT that was fun last night out there against you and Shaded. And that is the side of PvP that I like. Out in 2h0 with groups of peeps duking it out. The arena is alright if you like that kinda stuff. I am not to worried about a title. The reason I kept gridding out last night was cause I had just hopped out of a mission and didnt want to loose the millions of xp I had. But I saved in NL and went back. Usually I stay till I die but I just didnt want to loose the xp.

Anyways had fun last night just thought I would say that.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

You can't die in the grid, even with a DOT on.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz