Thread: Hey fellow AO'rs! PARTAYY

Hey fellow AO'rs! PARTAYY

I meant to post this earlier, but I ... umm... been busy and I had a rather looooong nap after several hours of twinking last night. Forgive the lateness of this post. Daylight savings threw my whole spirit off, it seems.

Okay, for those of you who do not already know, I have taken the liberty of setting up a bash on RK2, with an RP focus in mind.

What this means is that on:

Event name: Joint ARK - Roleplayers Promotional on Rimor.
    Dimension: Rimor (RK2)
    Date&Time: Monday, March 15, 2010 6:00 PM [US Eastern Standard Time]
    TODAY!!!!!!!

Which equals up to be (GMT-5 so) 10pm for Euro folks. It is basically designed to promote awareness to the Events team in ARK, whom have been invited as guests of honour. But, do not fret! RK1 folks are heavily encouraged to roll/log RK2 alts to come and hang out! What we are attempting to do is recruit new and returning roleplayers, and get them to meet and greet each other, and veteran roleplayers (like myself) to understand how we network OOC. That is to mean, you are NOT required to be in character for this party. Location will be at The Grind.

Unfortunately, I have been told by DJ Laurie that due to internal reworking within GSP that there will be no aired advertisements for this event. ( insert sad face here ) So, I am hoping that as players we can pull together and SPREAD THE WORD!

I have had some small contact with UKBlizzard, who was interested in setting up some sorta coverage. Everyone is welcome to come and join, and /dance the next 3 hours away, while we gab at the Events crew and see what may be coming in our future!
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Mar 15th, 2010 at 21:20:51. Reason: daylight savings time. :(
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Actually with DST now in effect, 5PM ET is GMT-4.. so it would be 9PM ... or 21:00 GMT (if my math is correct.. but dont quote me on that. LOL )

Dug a little further. I see on the GSP website they show it as 10PM .. which would still be 22:00 GMT. I think.

Ok.. my head hurts now.
    Last edited by StanimirB; Mar 15th, 2010 at 20:53:05.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Ugh, silly daylight savings times
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...