Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nerf Shield of Zset

Quote Originally Posted by essessceeaych View Post
    pets have been getting "reworked" for 8 years. Try learning some history of the game.
    there is a history?! how come no1 told me hum?
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Essessceeaych View Post
    Pets have been getting "reworked" for 8 years. Try learning some history of the game.
    Try trolling better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    Try trolling better.
    Yeah, it looks promising. Especially these parts:

Sacrificial Shielding

Bam! NERF!

Removal of blockers.

New Emergency Defenses

We will receive an emergency nano, possibly along the lines of a revamped 'Take the bullet' <------------- ROFL , to improve our defenses in 'oh crap' situations.

Damage to pet or other alternatives

This part is still in its experimental phase. Damage to pet is an option being considered if it can actually be made to work.

Do you really think MPs should keep blockers? or better yet ever have gotten them in the first place?

They could always say screw MPs and just not attempted to fix their defense or give them everything.

I play a doc, think i enjoy having my only defense nerfed while still no word on having any type of passive defense? At least MPs defense is being fixed in some cases even though they do seem pretty "eh".

LOL, doc crying about its defense.

I was pointing out MPs arnt the only prof whos defenses are getting nerfed. I expected better of you klod

1st the crying then the bad trolling attempt, i expected a decent argument at least

I was pointing out MPs arnt the only prof whos defenses are getting nerfed.
    However, MPs are the only prof who's defenses are getting nerfed (at least it looks like that so far), even though it was not needed.

By nerfing i assume you mean removal of blockers? Tbh MPs should of never gotten blockers, they should have been given a working defensive tool that isn't situation. While I don't think mps need to be nerfed removing blockers should happen, but only if FC gives them a decent defensive tool, and hopefully thats what they intend to do once they get blockers out of the way.

By nerfing i assume you mean removal of blockers?
    Yes.

Tbh MPs should of never gotten blockers, they should have been given a working defensive tool that isn't situation.
    True.

While I don't think mps need to be nerfed removing blockers should happen, but only if FC gives them a decent defensive tool, and hopefully thats what they intend to do once they get blockers out of the way.
    Yeah, by giving us TTB alternative and/or the one that they actually can't even figure out if they can implement yet, and which also doesn't sound all that great, given the fact how defensless pets are in a first place.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234