Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Shield of Zset

Nerf Shield of Zset

What about lower aad and reflect not-stackable with others reflect from eng or soldier?
    MPs will get better pets and nukes, so their currently defensive setup will be probably more viable after AS nerf. It means a few of them is unkillable without "right" professions now and with hot and heal pet, they cant die after rebalancing patch.
    660aad and 30reflect is too much for one item, it is like SWS for fixers, but they dont have reflect on it.

+Dominate: XXX should be removeable by virus scanners too.

+nanodmg debuff should have shorter duration, 30 second is a bit too long for pvp and it shouldnt be so easy spammable, only 2 sec recharge, let say it should get at least 5 sec recharge.
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Feb 28th, 2010 at 22:34:22.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

LOL

Agreed on dominates though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    660aad and 30reflect is too much for one item, it is like SWS for fixers, but they dont have reflect on it.
    They also get a gun and ridiculous evades..

I would change my cyberdeck for their SoZset.
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.
    P.s. Heal pet like bonus wouldnt hurt me.
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.
    I can bet they would even give you Rihwen and Flying Purple People Eater as well.

People that complain about that shield most likely have never used one.

SWS for a fixer is like the shield...except they don't have to sacrifice anything to use it.

And they get a gun.

And they get limber/dof.

And they get CiB.

And they get great evades to begin with.

And they get hots that out heal MP's healpet.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    People that complain about that shield most likely have never used one.
    You can say that about everyone who never used CB, RI and others.
    SoZ has 30%reflect and it stack with rrfe, so MP has 60%reflect.
    I have evade NT, I dont have cib, acrobat and green evades, etc. and only few people with top AR can hit me and after blind, even they have damn big problem and it is -500aao, MPs are running with 660aad and iirc they can get next 200aad from perk. This evade setup is viable for MP too, I have nbg, great for draining all my nano.
    I dont talk about pvmers and people with outdated equip.
    This evade setup isnt good at all, but you must count with dmg debuffs and MPs can spam it.
    Devs should think about it, they are removing a lot of offense from game and they shouldnt leave MPs with their good defense alone.
    Removed blockers from SS is good start, but it isnt finished job in this class.

Quote Originally Posted by Essessceeaych View Post
    imo, keep it as is, but reduce the reflects to 20-23%, to stay below the BR range
    It shouldnt be stackable with other reflects, if BR can remove only all reflect over 24% it doesnt mean everyone will use only <24% reflect.

Really now, can a sheild MP kill you? lol

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    Really now, can a sheild MP kill you? lol
    No, but sometimes it looks like only me can kill them and only with NT.
    Others non-nanodmg based players cant kill good MP until NT comes.
    It means MP can survive a lot and with nerfing (balancing) all professions it could be worse for others.

And now, do you have SoZ MP or you defend SoZ MPs only for fun?

is this a case of kick a mp while he is down?

NT complaining about a shield MP?

you want mp's nerfed more after blockers gone? LOL
    Still here

Quote Originally Posted by Cryfreman View Post
    is this a case of kick a mp while he is down?

NT complaining about a shield MP?

you want mp's nerfed more after blockers gone? LOL
    Do you think I have only NT?
    I have nanodmg based char, melee and pet/ranged so I know how good is MP with his def atm.
    Removing/lowering reflect would be enough.
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Mar 1st, 2010 at 00:09:34.

Do you think I have only NT?

So, what alts of yours die to a shield mp like classes die to your NT then?
    Still here

So, what alts of yours die to a shield mp like classes die to your NT then?
    Cmon people, wake up and stop trolling.
    I speak about that currently MPs have good defensive tools and in future they will get even better pets and nukes, so they get more dmg while their def stays great like now.

All MPS agree with removing le nukes-fine, nerfing GTH-fine, nerfing BR- fine, nerfing their tools-what the hell? get your hands off.
    I speak about balancing, it isnt about nerf everyone around me and dont touch my stuff, it doesnt work if you want balanced game, but you MUST THINK about future and compare it with all infos from Funcom.
    Do I whine about removing le nukes? No, I am happy they will be gone.
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Mar 1st, 2010 at 00:19:07.

Cmon people, wake up and stop trolling.
    I speak about that currently MPs have good defensive tools and in future they will get even better pets and nukes, so they get more dmg while their def stays great like now.

All MPS agree with removing le nukes-fine, nerfing GTH-fine, nerfing BR- fine, nerfing their tools-what the hell? get your hands off.
    I speak about balancing, it isnt about nerf everyone around me and dont touch my stuff, it doesnt work if you want balanced game, but you MUST THINK about future and compare it with all infos from Funcom.
    Do I whine about removing le nukes? No, I am happy they will be gone.
    are you even thinking about non shield mp's in all of this who's defense is badly lacking?

Blockers are going, this is a pretty huge nerf, to a class that didnt need a nerf.
    Still here

are you even thinking about non shield mp's in all of this who's defense is badly lacking?

Blockers are going, this is a pretty huge nerf, to a class that didnt need a nerf.
    SoZ is a great defensive tool. If you don't want to utilize it, then you have to deal with the consequences of not doing so.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.
    yeah give NTs zset and healpet and drop all nukes damage to 500 and remove nr debufs,roots,blinds
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    SoZ is a great defensive tool. If you don't want to utilize it, then you have to deal with the consequences of not doing so.
    It turns out, a good defense isn't a good offense! That is why MPs don't want to give up the bonuses SoZ adds. Because to use SoZ, they give up offenses. Getting hit by their pets? Root them. The pets are pretty susceptible to that. Then, what is the MP going to do? /wave at you to death?

By all means, remove the damn thing.

...so we can all go back to drawing board and make some useful tool for MPs instead.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast