Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Neck Item Discussion (was POH quality of life update)

Neutral Neck Item Discussion (was POH quality of life update)

Apart from some geometry buggs resulting in boss losing agro and healing up there is only 1 thing that should be changed -

Stupidly high comp lit requirements on non sided upgraded neck items aka neutral board.
    As neck items can not be hotswapped it means that you must get 1900 comp lit with empty neck slot.

Another sollution is add 1900 comp lit requirement to omni and clan boards because as it is now having 5k tokens as the only requirement to equip makes those very powerfull items trivial to equip and swappable at any time from offence to defence versions and vice versa.

Everything else is just a small challange that anybody with some brain, practice and skill can easily deal with...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    As... interesting as that was to read, I have removed all the irrelevant content from this thread. Please remain on topic. And refrain from generalizations based on gender, nationality, or ethnicity. Thank you.
    something something censorship something something first amendment something something questioning moderation. also, let's not make PoH easier for multiboxers. game is easy enough to solo as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Stupidly high comp lit requirements on non sided upgraded neck items aka neutral board. As neck items can not be hotswapped it means that you must get 1900 comp lit with empty neck slot. Another sollution is add 1900 comp lit requirement to omni and clan boards because as it is now having 5k tokens as the only requirement to equip makes those very powerfull items trivial to equip and swappable at any time from offence to defence versions and vice versa.
    rofl. i have a better idea.if neutrals want a hotswappable board they can sign a sided form. if they're not willing to go sided i guess that means they're ok with not swapping their neck item.
    Last edited by Lazy; Feb 25th, 2016 at 20:00:11.

Lazy you should change your forum nick to "Booooring" because all you can write is Neutral hate posts without any logical reason.

Omni or Clan have not only better bonuses on their tokenboards but also ZERO skill requirements in equiping it...
    Please do not say that gathering 5k tokens requires any skill, because it does not!
    You can just buy them in the easiest scenario.

Lazy you should change your forum nick to "Booooring" because all you can write is Neutral hate posts without any logical reason.
    and you should change your forum nick to "QQ Professional" because all you do is cry about neuts
    Omni or Clan have not only better bonuses on their tokenboards but also ZERO skill requirements in equiping it...
    how is this a problem?
    Please do not say that gathering 5k tokens requires any skill, because it does not!
    where did i say that? why would i say that?
    You can just buy them in the easiest scenario.
    you can also buy a sidechange form.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    you can also buy a sidechange form.
    off-topic but...
    Please Lazy, we all know the direction Devs taking is opposite to your narrow minded nonsense about neutrals. Adding boards across all level ranges shows that, adding varying versions just like omni/clan shows it too.

Those reqs will likely be changed as they're waaay too high. I selfishly don't mind them on certain toons (no need to switch), but on others it just makes no sense.
    The lower stats are clearly penalty enough and I bet the requirements being different was an oversight from copying over other boards.

You don't need to like something for it to be right/fair.. (and neither do I!)
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    off-topic but...Please Lazy, we all know the direction Devs taking is opposite to your narrow minded nonsense about neutrals.
    that would be true if they didn't add in a neut neck item with 1900 cl as a requirement huehuehueh

that would be true if they didn't add in a neut neck item with 1900 cl as a requirement huehuehueh
    You seem to have not read my post in full, where that was explained" Try again if you feel like losing again.. (or stop the off topic, your call)
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

You seem to have not read my post in full, where that was explained" Try again if you feel like losing again.. (or stop the off topic, your call)
    i read what you wrote in full and it's pretty nonsense. every neutral neck item has reqirements to equip except for 2 tl6 boards (nanite boards) and 2 tl7 boards (off/def). bringing back requirements to equip a neck item is nothing new and a much needed return imo

i read what you wrote in full and it's pretty nonsense. every neutral neck item has reqirements to equip except for 2 tl6 boards (nanite boards) and 2 tl7 boards (off/def). bringing back requirements to equip a neck item is nothing new and a much needed return imo
    So what you're saying is that requirements were, for the most part, removed as time went by. Which plays to the neutral's favor here. Thanks for taking our side on this one?

Also, note that no one reasonable ever talked about REMOVING reqs, just toning them down to reasonable hotswap levels for say.. your average neut trox 220 enf or something.
    Making things fair enough given the lower stats the boards already have (that is the penalty on all other high level boards, including the pre-upgraded Xan)

It's clear-cut. You not liking it won't stop reason
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

So what you're saying is that requirements were, for the most part, removed as time went by. Which plays to the neutral's favor here. Thanks for taking our side on this one?Also, note that no one reasonable ever talked about REMOVING reqs, just toning them down to reasonable hotswap levels for say.. your average neut trox 220 enf or something.Making things fair enough given the lower stats the boards already have (that is the penalty on all other high level boards, including the pre-upgraded Xan)It's clear-cut. You not liking it won't stop reason
    ooooooor neuts can stop crying and act grateful when handed the leftover scraps from their glorious sided masters

This was off topic for the previous thread. Moved it to a new one, and got rid of some that just don't need to be read at all.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

compared to getting a team in this game, putting that stuff on is the easiest thing in the world

Neutrals are 2nd class citizens that should be clear by now. The token merit systems are granted by the factions. neutrality is not a faction. Who is counting a neutrals merit? nobody because they're freaking neutral and it doesnt matter. Wear a bow-tie or sign a sided form and gain faction bonuses.

that being said, there COULD be another option for the tl3 neutrals out there... who want HP over collar casero... meh.

Why is FC moderation allowing such Neutral hate posts???
    Back to topic please add CL requirement on all sided tokenboards or remove it from Neutrals ...
    Last edited by Awikun; Mar 20th, 2016 at 09:54:45.

From an objective point of view...

There isn't much of a reason for the board to require comp lit at all. The non-awakened version only requires lvl 201 to pop right on, but the awakened suddenly has a 1900 comp lit requirement. Putting sided vs neutral crap aside, that doesn't really make sense, in general.

Not only that...

But, it's also annoying to heck-noob 220's, like most of mine, that have about 200 tokens. If I'm too lazy to run daily's and such for tokens, I'm also obviously too lazy to get 1900 comp lit without a board on.

Do us lazy sided folks a favor, and lose that stupid req plix.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    From an objective point of view...

There isn't much of a reason for the board to require comp lit at all. The non-awakened version only requires lvl 201 to pop right on, but the awakened suddenly has a 1900 comp lit requirement. Putting sided vs neutral crap aside, that doesn't really make sense, in general.

Not only that...

But, it's also annoying to heck-noob 220's, like most of mine, that have about 200 tokens. If I'm too lazy to run daily's and such for tokens, I'm also obviously too lazy to get 1900 comp lit without a board on.

Do us lazy sided folks a favor, and lose that stupid req plix.
    Thats the first logical post on 2nd page of this thread ...
    It even shows that proposed change would be beneficial to Omnis and Clans with powerleveled characters who has not managed to get (or buy) 5k tokens yet.
    They would have the same neck item as 220 Neutrals and they will still be able to get a better sided 5k token board once they manage to gather or buy 5k tokens.

Several posts removed.
    Keep off topic posts and ranting away, thank you.
    Guardian Sancus
    Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Forum Social Guidelines | ARK Website | Anarchy Online Website | Funcom Customer Support | E-Mail Sancus

lemme just take off my troll hat for a second and say there's no reason to incentivize staying neutral. being neutral is a choice. a choice you make every day by logging on and not signing a sided form. you make this choice consciously every day knowing that neut neck items are crap. and even then fc threw you guys a bone by giving you literally the best tl5 neck item in the game. so i really don't see why you guys are biting the hand that feeds you. if anything neuts should be writing thankyou letters to fc for allowing them to wear the part that builds into a good neck item. if neck items were so important you'd have all gone sided a long time ago. which means that the benefits to staying neut outweigh the drawbacks. therefore i see no reason to improve neut neck options. QED

not sure how you can call it the best tl5 neck item in game, its purely a buff item for getting the chemical/ee for nano controller and comp. litt vs 1200hp/nano, evates and damage from tl4 all the time ? sure its usefull for getting things on, but after you have equiped that neutrals are at a seriours disadvance.
    Neutrals have boards now and have had it for a while, the only thing we need to discust here is how this latest one can be turned into something people actual can use.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkishpunk View Post
    not sure how you can call it the best tl5 neck item in game, its purely a buff item for getting the chemical/ee for nano controller and comp. litt vs 1200hp/nano, evates and damage from tl4 all the time ? sure its usefull for getting things on, but after you have equiped that neutrals are at a seriours disadvance. Neutrals have boards now and have had it for a while, the only thing we need to discust here is how this latest one can be turned into something people actual can use.
    certain tl6 twinks can only equip coloured belts with that neck item granting them 50 more base stats and letting them put on better weapons and armor than their sided counterparts. that means if i want the best twink possible i have to roll it neut to get these items. if that's not a real gameplay advantage offered only to neuts then idk what is. also, people CAN use the current board. reperk into clit perks, put on some clit pistols, get a decent brain in and put on your tokenboard. the issue neuts have isn't the board being unuseable it's that they can't hotswap it, which i don't see as that big a deal because if it WAS that big of a deal they'd have gone sided for the ability to do that.
    Last edited by Lazy; Mar 21st, 2016 at 14:25:13.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast