Thread: Theoretical Research - QCF

Theoretical Research - QCF

Question about Quark Containment Field:

Incoming changes are bringing its duration down to 10 sec at PvP. Does it mean that it will become unremovable too?

And how about making it unaffected by root immunity, like it is with other perk root/snares. Especially if it will last 10 sec in pvp, considering a long recharge on it.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

It's in a completely useless perkline already, gogo make it even more useless!!
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Useless? It used to be the most useful perk of my MP! If it lands on somebody without free movement stims, my pet can finally try to do some damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzarin View Post
    If it lands on somebody without free movement stims, my pet can finally try to do some damage...
    I never had problems with AFK people, but this 10 sec duration is seriously, like, errr, total, bul*****. Now I won't even be able to kill people that are AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Huh? I got roots from my profession (+ grafts) and still have it perked and love it... and was already the case before a dmg perk change made it useful for dmg too.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Hope they will not change QCF duration for pvm, used to be very usefull on NTs :S