Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complaining about Fixer evac?

lol me a Troller.. my dream coming true

Ok heavy enforcer , go flame , nevermind, I know Kcko much better than you and I know how he played and what is his real value..

And I hope that everyone wont 'trust' a flamer better than a troller
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

aahha

Anikitos :
    "I killed both Unit999 and Kcko"

-> L O L <- , u never killed Kcko , lie in a public forum is worth stupid that do quit when u got a full team of 6 clanners with a doc around to complete healing each member Kcko destroy.

Kcko's skill really isn't the issue here. The issue is him and others using /quit in order to exploit the kill credit. This is an exploit and should be reported whenever you see it.

The way to tell the difference between it and lag is that the player will disappear entirely without ever going to "Remains of <player>". In a lag situation, the player will eventually become a corpse.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

Nodamp did it today too.
    I would appreciate rumors not be spread about meh. I /quit in fights "self buffed" in which the person im pvping is obviously not self buffed, when i am. i use it instead of /terminate because that way i dont have to waste 10 min rezzing when i shouldnt have to. in this case, the person i was pvping obviously had MoP on, noone crits that often!

so please, dont bash what yah dont know

everyone i pvp knows im pretty damn fair, if im outiside buffed, i announce it, and when i go "gimping" in tir arena with shutdown, if someone gets mad about it, i just let em kill me if they want, i dont even fight back (ask Makya)..
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Originally posted by Noda

I would appreciate rumors not be spread about meh. I /quit in fights "self buffed" in which the person im pvping is obviously not self buffed, when i am. i use it instead of /terminate because that way i dont have to waste 10 min rezzing when i shouldnt have to. in this case, the person i was pvping obviously had MoP on, noone crits that often!

everyone i pvp knows im pretty damn fair, if im outiside buffed, i announce it, and when i go "gimping" in tir arena with shutdown, if someone gets mad about it, i just let em kill me if they want, i dont even fight back (ask Makya)..
    An exploit is an exploit whether or not you think it's justified.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

omg you're quitting a fight because someone is not self buffed?
    Most of the people out there are not self buffed. I have thrown HoTs on people and watched them tell others they are self buffed. I can see their skin glistening blue with HE and still tell people they are self buffed. I watch enforcers running around faster than me.

Most people are lying.

And quitting because someone is critting a lot is really lame. What about crit scopes? That's more than MoP. Add a couple of GOC. I watched that time when you quit. You're Omni? And you come to Tir Arena for a fair "self buffed" fight?

Please....

1st, its not an exploit. i am not gaining anything from it. i have the right to quit my game on my computer whenever i want. 2nd, when someone makes me cut off outside buffs for a selfbuffed fight, and then they arent, i have the right to quit my game if i so choose. personally, i doubt a 140 doc has a chance to crit more than a 200 soldier :P
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

i have the right to quit my game on my computer whenever i want.
    I agree, but...

If you /quit (or double alt f4 or kill process or whatever) and log back in 60 seconds later, is that not a load of bull****?

I doubt FC can do anything about this though, since the game LDs people plenty on its own.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Taking advantage of a design flaw in the game for your own benefit = exploit.

Nodamp: "I use it [/quit] instead of terminate because that way i don't have to waste 10 minutes rezzing...." ummm benefit.

/quit ing to remove yourself from a losing fight seems like taking advantage of a design flaw in the game.

Just fix the /quit bug FC.... everyone dies when crashing in 2h0, it's something you have to live with. And NO ONE wants to fight someone who will just remove himself from the fight if things arent going as well as anticipated.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Originally posted by Abid
    Taking advantage of a design flaw in the game for your own benefit = exploit.

Nodamp: "I use it [/quit] instead of terminate because that way i don't have to waste 10 minutes rezzing...." ummm benefit.

/quit ing to remove yourself from a losing fight seems like taking advantage of a design flaw in the game.

Just fix the /quit bug FC.... everyone dies when crashing in 2h0, it's something you have to live with. And NO ONE wants to fight someone who will just remove himself from the fight if things arent going as well as anticipated.
    Exactly.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

saw unit999 do this move 3 times now, at tir arena he tried to jump lucidtrance, and i got ahold of him too. he ran for zone right away so i root grafted him and spanked his behind like a bad little girl.

his dead 0 hp corpse stood there for a bit, then dissapearred i knew he quit so i petitioned him.

he admitted to me next day that of course he /quit, it wasn't a fair fight LOL. has anyone ever seen me /quit in 2ho when firedragon, silverammi, skymarshall etc. are all on me and i don't have a snowballs chance?

for that matter, i've never done it and never will.

also, will someone please tell me how to post screenshots? now i really want to post the >>Remains of Unit999<< these things are probably more rare than a ql 200 LLTS lol and i should get some money for it.

I think it should work just like it does with accesing grid terminal when fighting.

/quit
    Sorry you cannot use this option when you in pvp fight

ANother problem is double Alt f4 but i assume it works just like /quit
    So sorry you cannot use this option when in pvp fight.

Next i want to see is no zonning when engaged in pvp fight.

Lets be honest

Lets be honest zoning and quitting are two different things and should not be tarred with the same brush.

Zoning- To me is a legitimate way of getting out of a fight where you know you are in over your heads. i.e I have been jumped by a Doc and Trader both over lvl 190 when i was 134 i managed to zone and in my eyes i gained a victory.If you removed this option then when i am in a 25% zone in the dreaded 75-150 lvl range i am easy meat with no get out for the higher lvl chars.All you people screaming for this one do my head in.Selfish is the word that comes to mind.

Quitting- Never done it never will. This is a most dishonourable and deplorable thing to do in a fight.If you are of the quitting variety then simply don't PvP.Your actions speaks volumes about yourselves, you are up there with the ninjas in my eyes.

DO NOT remove zoning as an option.If the toon made it to the zone then fair play and congrats for getting away when things turned sour.

Hmm- /quit ing sure sucks.. but doubt there is anything FC can do about it.

Sure they can make it like what Julia said- you can't use this cmd in a pvp fight.

But whats to stop any 8 year old that knows windows from end tasking it? Im pretty sure that would cause the same effect.. a /quitted fight.

Besides the game lags and crashes so often on my machine, that who can tell whats really goin on?
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

I hope it's true that people can get banned for using this exploit. Emailing this thread.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

in this case, the person i was pvping obviously had MoP on, noone crits that often!
    Not to flame you but did you know crits are a %? Theoratically (sp?) someone can crit someone else 10 times in a row without any critstuff or even a scope.

I'm sure you sometimes thought 'wtf! wow!' when you critted a few times in a row.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Novalia
    omg you're quitting a fight because someone is not self buffed?
    Most of the people out there are not self buffed. I have thrown HoTs on people and watched them tell others they are self buffed. I can see their skin glistening blue with HE and still tell people they are self buffed. I watch enforcers running around faster than me.

Most people are lying.

And quitting because someone is critting a lot is really lame. What about crit scopes? That's more than MoP. Add a couple of GOC. I watched that time when you quit. You're Omni? And you come to Tir Arena for a fair "self buffed" fight?

Please....
    I agree... But for the enforcers running around faster than you hehe they have Rage.. that adds to run speed

i know burning rage adds like 550 to run speed

Man.. If you are using a exploit your using it.. whatever the reason is.. Yea you might sit in 10 min rez if you terminate but you have still played by game rules..
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

They should Remove the /quit command. =) If you want to quit you can sit down and log. hehe and the alt + f4 shouldnt be supported either. Should rather have just the alt + ctrl + del for when windows go cracky :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

This is no solution imo. People will just switch off their computers or pull the plug to keep the title hehe these people are obsessed so they have to be dealt with different measures imo.

Or FC could make it so the char stays (actively) on the server for 30sec-1m after connection is lost. What happens in that time shall be buffered just like the offline msgs.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12