Thread: $ $ money money money $ $

Question $ $ money money money $ $

Which is the eaisiest way for a 63 agent or 15 fixer to get 55 mil?

--Thx
    Aramail
    The name's Bond, James Bond, No really, it is, shift T me next time you see me.

And uh, just why do you need 55 mill at level 63/15? :\
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Maybe he needs to buy a couple of hundred thousand lock picks...
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

He could be really hungry...those bronto burgers add up over time you know

Serious answer:
    troll the exchange forums for items in your level range you can sell to higher lvl people who are too lazy to roll an alt and get it themselves.

Examples:
    ql 10 concrete cushions
    PPPE shape hard/soft armor
    ql 22 OT windchaser quartz rifle
    full armor sets at ql 25 and above
    hacked grafts (sparrow flight and other cool party tricks)

Sneak a bazillion missions with your agent, and sell stuff like suits of armor/animas/engi heals to players. Or sneak for Female Waitt armor bodies/battle suits, and sell them to the vendor.

Alternately, you can do as I do, and solo a buttload of team missions, selling the majority of the loot to the vendor, and the really good stuff to other players.

--K

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!

I HAD THE ENTIRE THING TYPED AND I HIT THE BACKSPACE KEY!!!!

Oh well..starting over...

Missmaul's Patented Get-Rich-Quick Scheme: For Newbies

Okay, let's set the scene. You're a little level 3 or 4 newb, and you're broke. You can't even buy yourself a pair of pants! What are you ever going to do?!

Easy.

Step 1. Equip your startup weapon, if applicable. TIP: If you are level 10ish, a ql5 weapon should suffice.
    Step 2. Max Phys. Init or Ranged Init or whatever.
    Step 3. Now run into the middle of the backyard. Hit tab, then q. Wait until mob dies. Repeat. TIP:If your timing is good, you may be able to attack another mob before the first even hits the ground. TIP: Only tab reets if you can- they drop 5 creds instead of 1, which will just increase your credit pool faster.
    Step 4: Ground should be littered in corpses soon. Loot all of them.
    Step 5: If your inventory is not full, see Step 1.
    Step 6: Sell everything off to the startup shop, and watch the cred number rise. It may take a while, but it's faster than what you'd be doing regularly. When you get higher-level, start taking missions for credit rewards.

But just how well does this method work?

Well, on average, I could kill roughly 5-6 mobs a minute on my agent. If you worked for ten minutes- well, say each mob is a reet, and you killed 5 a minute.

That's 250 credits from the corpses ALONE- not counting loot- in ten minutes. Not too bad, considering you're about to amass riches from all that ph4t l3wt you collected.

On my first test, I think I collected about 1100 creds. Now, I wasn't counting exactly- tomorrow, I'll run a more 'professional' test.

Good luck.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Thx people

Kar, i luv you! ive seen all your fixer post about GA... wish i was on rubi ka 2

What lvl is the shape hard armor?

Thx
    Aramail
    The name's Bond, James Bond, No really, it is, shift T me next time you see me.

Originally posted by MissMaul
    AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!

I HAD THE ENTIRE THING TYPED AND I HIT THE BACKSPACE KEY!!!!

Oh well..starting over...

Missmaul's Patented Get-Rich-Quick Scheme: For Newbies

Okay, let's set the scene. You're a little level 3 or 4 newb, and you're broke. You can't even buy yourself a pair of pants! What are you ever going to do?!

Easy.

Step 1. Equip your startup weapon, if applicable. TIP: If you are level 10ish, a ql5 weapon should suffice.
    Step 2. Max Phys. Init or Ranged Init or whatever.
    Step 3. Now run into the middle of the backyard. Hit tab, then q. Wait until mob dies. Repeat. TIP:If your timing is good, you may be able to attack another mob before the first even hits the ground. TIP: Only tab reets if you can- they drop 5 creds instead of 1, which will just increase your credit pool faster.
    Step 4: Ground should be littered in corpses soon. Loot all of them.
    Step 5: If your inventory is not full, see Step 1.
    Step 6: Sell everything off to the startup shop, and watch the cred number rise. It may take a while, but it's faster than what you'd be doing regularly. When you get higher-level, start taking missions for credit rewards.

But just how well does this method work?

Well, on average, I could kill roughly 5-6 mobs a minute on my agent. If you worked for ten minutes- well, say each mob is a reet, and you killed 5 a minute.

That's 250 credits from the corpses ALONE- not counting loot- in ten minutes. Not too bad, considering you're about to amass riches from all that ph4t l3wt you collected.

On my first test, I think I collected about 1100 creds. Now, I wasn't counting exactly- tomorrow, I'll run a more 'professional' test.

Good luck.
    you are really bored aren't you?
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Yahuh...*cries on kissy*
    ~~~~~

Re: $ $ money money money $ $

Originally posted by Airty
    Which is the eaisiest way for a 63 agent or 15 fixer to get 55 mil?
    Level up

Originally posted by Bandersnatch
    Once sold a ql 1 hayfork for 250k
    I think I bought it...

I ran around looking like a she devil with a red hood and pitchfork for a few hours. The amusement was well worth my 250k
    Alysanda
    Lvl 215 Rubika 1 Omni Bureaucrat

Retroaction
    Lvl 176 Rubika 1 Omni Soldier
    Recourse
    Lvl 100ish Rubika 1 Omni Doctor
    Anarchist of TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard

I remeber when i was running missions for Kellar Sunglasses and was selling them for 1 million each

Bah those days...

Or when some nice guy offered me 100 millions for 6 Slot Belt 6 NCUs ql 200 and ql 200 Recompiler