Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This parry / riposte ...

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    dunno why some people say keepers shouldn't have it. They have more support for it than MA and shade.
    MA and shade have parry/riposte buffs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel8 View Post
    MA and shade have parry/riposte buffs as well.
    i dont quite understand why you said this, no one is saying shades or mas dont deserve parry/riptose

Quote Originally Posted by Legion84 View Post
    fully buffed a keeper will get around 1900ish parry riposte
    2300ish with full strong armor and SS perked.. 110 more with 6 AI perks in opportunist and I'll ask to get some in research, Ofab and Crusade.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    2300ish with full strong armor and SS perked.. 110 more with 6 AI perks in opportunist and I'll ask to get some in research, Ofab and Crusade.
    That sounds alot better ^^ more riposte/parry dominant
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Qualinas
    You're kinda slow, aren't you, Mr. Nov09?

Well, its not everyday when I google for funcom or access funcom.com.
    Oh noes j00 want me to bring my "Join date: 2004" main to pwn yo? lols @ forum pvp

Riposte / Parry should be with Keepers, MAs, Shades. Keepers should be best with Parry, MAs with Riposte.

/imo
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Would be sort of odd, really..

Surely advies, enforcers and keepers should never get access to more defensive options, whereas shades and MAs could do with some added toys.

I hope they don't go about it assbackwards again, and rather than just tossing in more generic tools for both powerful and weak professions, they instead focus on making these profession specific advantages.
    Enforcers have green parry AND green (25 per level) riposte.
    Given how enf defence is worse than the evading melee classes, the colossal IP cost of it, I see no reason why enforcers should not have this, and excel at it (and they will, given IP cost)

Glad the devs also see some sense here.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Was hoping to find abit more about the mechanics by now.
    If just fist or all melee weapons would active this it prolly will be to commonly used, resulting in an addition nerf which effects all as well. In the end none will use it because the gain will be to low for the IP spend or else it would be to OP.

I'll hope they change it to atleast one melee weapon which require parry and/or repost to enable this with the exception of MA's.

I'll certainly use it on my Shade, since I have the 260 guard equipped for PvP anyway. More likely than not, both abilities are going to be game breaking overpowered. I too hope that it requires a parry/riposte weapon for use, that they only deflect regular hits, and that the use is based more on response and skill + IP than random rolls of the dice.
    Raise your hand \o if you want to pay lots of attention to Veebz!

Quote Originally Posted by melizabe1 View Post
    lock it to shades and ma only.
    keepers got parry/riposte buffs too =P
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12