Thread: [ALL] OTPC: State of the Corporation Speech 29484

[ALL] OTPC: State of the Corporation Speech 29484

State of the Corporation Speech 29484
    February 17, 29484 - [Global]

OTPC - State of the Corporation Speech announced. Date set for this Friday.

The office of the CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka has released plans for a public address made by the CEO Tarkhan Zora himself to the people of Omni-Tek. Every Omni-Tek employee is welcome to attend the event, which will take place in Omni-1's Entertainment district, nearby the eastern grid terminal on Friday 19th February.

The speech is expected to discuss the affairs of the corporation over the last three years.

The scheduled time of the address will be:

Atlantean: 18:00 RST
    Rimor: 20:00 RST

Attendance is not mandatory, but a note will be added to Personal Corporate History for all employees not attending (if not otherwise participating in corporate endeavors).

*sends a memo to all members of her department and puts out a feed on Channel42*

(( I cannot believe that Ura and I are going to miss this.. 3 years in waiting and we are out the country that day!! Someone best log it and take screenshots ))

((You know me. I log everything))
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

((Hmm...?))

*Makes plans to go there under guise.*
    Last edited by GenShay; Feb 18th, 2010 at 03:57:28. Reason: Wrong they're, there and their.
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

I'd love to hear what Zora says, seeing as how he's said jack crap these last few years.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

(( I hope he gets Ross'ed... ))
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    ((ditto'd. Also I can just see how its going to go...

Zora: "But, but but...I dont like doing this it goes against all the rules of being an evil vindicative shadowy dictator."
    Muffled voice of an advisor: mumble mumble mumble...
    Zora: "Oh so this is the part where i get to gloat evillly over everyones misfortunes?"
    *OTPC advisor runs over*
    OTPC Advisor: "Um sir... The mic was on when you said all that..."
    Zora: Ah.
    *A slow minute passes*
    Zora: Well i think thats enough for this years state of the corporation speech. See you all again next year, when we hopefully wont have any technical difficulties.
    *Zora waves and ducks the first thrown shoe, before standing up looking for the culprit only to be hit in the face by the second.*
    Zora: OW! shoot him! Shoot them all!
    *Unicorns surge forwards*

Thats what i reckon will happen.

On a more serious note, it will be interesting to read a log of what he says.))

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    ((Oh that would be awesome! Personally I would like to see an alien attack and a possible public probing of Zora. Something totally new and unexpected.

If this speech is anything is like his last speech or at least the one on rk2, the log will be the only thing you'll be able to read unless you're a speed reader.
    But since I'm not ready for a forum infraction I'll shut up now. I'm just wondering if my participation box will still be checked come Saturday.))
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

Quote Originally Posted by FoosballX View Post
    ((Oh that would be awesome! Personally I would like to see an alien attack and a possible public probing of Zora. Something totally new and unexpected.
    Whip out that variable friction jelly but watch out for those alien probes.

Only a few days left.
    Make-up, outfit, nails...
    So much to do. I better get started
    *clears the callendar*
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency