Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: roots+blinds ruining the game

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    and yet crattey posts another post that makes absolutely 0 sense when he has no logic response.
    no u

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    crattey... u have as a crat very good defences.
    i cant perk a good crat with my enf w/o MR.
    crats have the opportunity to do just as any other profession currently to use an AS wepon.
    and crats have pretty nice nukes.
    and crats have good CC etc.

unfortunately for crats ... they are the only profession that is killable with regular hits and SA cause of their low healing.
    it still doesnt justify the abuse of roots and other CC that is in this game.

a root for a melee profession is about as fun as a GTH for a NT.
    yeah im an enf and i am lucky enough to have rage that can break 99% of all snares and roots.
    it still frustrates me to hell and back when someone lands that specialized burden on me and gets me completly dissabled in pvp.

and im getting sick and tired of people mentioning MoR as a good tool to resist roots with...
    it has a 30 min CD on strenght.

also people are mentioning the alba stims, the thingys from IS etc as viable options.
    why should i have to farm hours to get items that removes 1 root each that can be cast for basically 0 cost every few seconds.

look at the direction wow took.
    they already had roots and snares on a 5 sec timer with about a 25 -30 sec lockout and yet they chose to implement diminishing returns + items that could get u out of CC + chance on break on attack.

5 seconds in a MMO pvp like AO is alot of time to get a good range to ur target.
    just look at the stuns enfs have that combined lasts 8 secs and is basically making everyone scream for a nerf even tho its possible to get out of them with 1 FM stim.

the thing that AO should learn from WoW.. (AO is a generally more fun game to play) is the fact that everyones defences shouldnt be up 100% of the time... there has to be windows to actually kill every opponent.

CC shouldnt be spammable.
    heals should be interruptable.
    evades shouldnt make a profession nearly invulnerable to dmg.
    specials shuoldnt hit so damn hard that they had to CAP them at 30%
    debuffs that cripple ur toons shouldnt last for 4 mins but maybe 15 secs and have a 40 sec lockout etc.
    I honestly hate it when enfs complain about roots. You have ONE (1) root that can stop you and it only comes from one profession. Guess what happens when NTs hit you with Spec. Burden... You become exactly like the rest of us who can't insta-break a root with a single cast of a low cost, insta cast nano. That's right, you become just like everyone else.

The rest of us have no sympathy for you.

CC is broken. It's so screwed up it's not even funny. It doesn't land when you need it to, and it's easily removed when it does land. If you don't see a problem with that, then you're blinded by your own frustration that you can't get close enough to faceroll alpha someone.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Closing this for all of the non-constructive trolling.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234