Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: What makes Enforcers OP in your opinion?

X-Styx you are wrong about NBG, it aborbs anything beetween 20kish dmg (atrox), to 28Kish for a nanomage, roughly. You need a freakin huge alpha to pierce it. The valid method for the attacker, in most case, is to run away while it last, since it shows in the NCU windows nowadays, and that NT will be struggling to cast nanos when it's down, on top of losing his passive reflect, and general stress "ZOMG the ******* he kited my NBG zomg NERF !! NERF HIM !! why can't they all be ignorant noobs ..." ---> QQ in a corner ----> NT juice on the walls :P

Sorry, back on topic, enfs are fun and generally fair fights from a NT's POV ^^. (Yeah sorry that was one of the "why are enf not OP", not expressigly asked by the OP).
    Last edited by Drakeep; Feb 15th, 2010 at 03:07:39.

but the point is , enfs have that "freaking huge alpha " xD

56k nano now i took tl7 land , thats massive , so pretty sure i'll absorb way more then 28k
    so how am i wrong ? enfs can't pierce it ?
    Last edited by X-Styx-X; Feb 15th, 2010 at 03:08:04.
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

I only got about 45k nanopool on my NT in pvp gear, yet id never seen my nano reach 0 before it actually runs out in 1 on 1 fights. (Not counting GTH here).

Most people with a clue will find a way to get away from the NT, show up 20 seconds later and drop you in a matter of seconds.
    Luckily there isnt alot of those people in BS
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

Quote Originally Posted by Autofil View Post
    I only got about 45k nanopool on my NT in pvp gear, yet id never seen my nano reach 0 before it actually runs out in 1 on 1 fights. (Not counting GTH here).

Most people with a clue will find a way to get away from the NT, show up 20 seconds later and drop you in a matter of seconds.
    Luckily there isnt alot of those people in BS
    56k here in other words WAY more then u got , recasting IW popping 2 regain perks and TOtw regain wrist ...
    last enf i timed took him 11sec ... and thats in max nano gear ffs

guess rk2 just has better enfs

so lets rephrase... leave rk1 enfs alone

NERF RK2 ENFOOOZZZZ

DEVIL INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by X-Styx-X View Post
    56k here in other words WAY more then u got , recasting IW popping 2 regain perks and TOtw regain wrist ...
    last enf i timed took him 11sec ... and thats in max nano gear ffs

guess rk2 just has better enfs

so lets rephrase... leave rk1 enfs alone

NERF RK2 ENFOOOZZZZ
    Or maybe you have sacrificed so much getting 56k nano its actually easier for the enf to do more damage on you.
    You say nothing about defrating, critresist etc....
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

Or maybe you have sacrificed so much getting 56k nano its actually easier for the enf to do more damage on you.
    You say nothing about defrating, critresist etc....
    crit resisit ... u gonna perk Cib ?

about 3K def on close withoud apf blind or Dazzle (about 51k nano in that setup)
    Enf will have all perk in Queue before u can Debuff its NR to blind it (hope for no inmunity hud) and perk it with dazzle , so no point counting those

DEVIL INSIDE

crit resisit ... u gonna perk Cib ?

about 3K def on close withoud apf blind or Dazzle (about 51k nano in that setup)
    Enf will have all perk in Queue before u can Debuff its NR to blind it (hope for no inmunity hud) and perk it with dazzle , so no point counting those
    3k wont help much vs a enf, but still. Id still like to see a enf that isnt CB II and rooted before you are out of nano.

If its one of those magic RK2 people I got my NT on test, id gladly try it.
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

3k wont help much vs a enf, but still. Id still like to see a enf that isnt CB II and rooted before you are out of nano.

If its one of those magic RK2 people I got my NT on test, id gladly try it.
    got 3 words for u

Stun stun fear

nt wont get much more then 3k static , so enf will perk u withoud dazzle+blind no mather what u do
    Last edited by X-Styx-X; Feb 15th, 2010 at 03:40:07.

DEVIL INSIDE

I've hit fappers with everything imaginable and he's lived through it.

NT's can take down enfs 1v1 pretty simply.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

AI 24 nt can do oke dmg vs a enf , withoud that .... enf sits and game over
    tried few hours ago vs Rodenf (and yes about 43% nano dmg on setup and nanodmg robe and overload used)

never knew difference between enfs was that big on servers
    45k-56k nano is a huge difference

got to go check some duels at rk1 ;p

DEVIL INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    How do you wear someone down when all you get is "Target out of range"x10000?

ps. I have a tl4 enf. I get this ALL the time, with 3k rs, vs ppl with considerably less.

Melee needs alpha power. I'm fine with dying on my ranged toons. Because I know that's the only way to kill, since ranged toons get ALL the CC.
    Enforcers at 49 have a marked RS advantage over most toons (non-Fixers) in battlestation. Provided the Enforcer knows how to fix sync issue (just stop for about a half-second and run again, don't use /follow) they will catch up very easily.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

lol yes.. at 49 ......... try catching someone at 220...
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

tried few hours ago vs Rodenf (and yes about 43% nano dmg on setup and nanodmg robe and overload used)

tbh i doubt theres anything wrong with RK 1 enfs... i thin ktheres something wrogn with ur dmg..
    go and buy a nano that doesnt come fromt he startup package on noob island . doin a farm raid atm in my city ill edit the post with numbers as soon as i am done.

ok in full alphas and with QL 300 city etc i got 256 healdelta sitting.
    over 20 seconds that is 2560 hp healed.
    u can add 44 to that since i dont have a HD feet imp bringing it up to 300 every 2 secs sitting for a total of 3000 health / 20 secs.
    add mongo to that and we have 510 tick over 22.5 secs resulting in about 5000 heal over 20 secs.
    that is a total of 8000 heal over 20 secs.

IU does an average of 6888 dmg in pvm not calculating Add nano dmg.
    that brings IU to 3444 dmg over 3 secs.
    3444*6.67=22971.48 dmg during 20 seconds calculated w/o Add nano dmg, perks, DoTs, reflects etc. ¨

that is sitting down.. thus not doin a ****load to the NT in return more then burning a little of the NTs nano by gettign nuked.

22971.48 lets round this up to 23k for my lazyness.

23-8 = 15

u have effectively done 15k dmg to the enf during those 20 seconds if u subtract the healing the enf has from the dmg u done.
    with pure IU spam.
    if u wanna calc in rage in that u can add another 79 dmg from rage every 2 secs and we still are very unlikely to resist IU with a 53% NR check.
    also calculate in ur add dmg to that... not sure how much add dmg NTs usually run around with maybe some helpfull NT from RK 1 that knows how to play his profession can help me with that.

and remember.. this is sitting down... thus cant do anything to ur NT during that time.

ok to humor u we can do the same calc for enf alpha and NBG... (tbh i had no idea it showed up in fight target NCU since i always had that closed on my enf.. time to start running with it open i guess) ..

if a NT has as fap does 45k nano pool.
    NBG takes 150% nano for a nanomage of what is absorbed and 10% dmg still goes thru.
    the 1hb/1he alpha consists of 8 perks.
    the first 2 in 1he/1hb does (trying on a RL NT to get the actual numbers here(fappers)) 162 and 1437 dmg
    the second 2 does 1074 and 1680+49+49
    the third tier does 1035 and 928
    the 4th tier does 1832 and 1921

making for a total of 1074+1680+49+49+1035+928+1832+1921= 8560 dmg w/o any reflects or absorbs.

this was one try tho and it seems quite low add to that a SA that can hit a well geared NT for 3-5k lets say 4500 for the same of simplicity again adding a total of 13000 dmg over 10 secs.
    hell we can even add 3k regular dmg to the numbers aswell over those 10 secs bringing a total of 16k.
    90% of that goes to ur nano pool leaving u with 1600 dmg to ur health.
    leaving u with 14400 dmg absorbed by ur nano pool.
    if u are nano mage that transfers into 21600 nano drained.
    that leaves 50% of ur nano pool after the alpha.

the perk dmg i got from actually trying each perk on a NT w/o reflects both of us self buffed in game.

so stop ur bull**** abotu not being able to take an alpha into NBG as a NM NT and that enfs healdelta outheals ur nukes... its simple math..
    add a RRFE to the picture and u will take alot less dmg and so will i but im still not even close to outhealing ur dmg and u are nowhere nere to be left w/o nano after my alpha.
    Last edited by Moonbolt; Feb 15th, 2010 at 06:24:59.

rage, too much AR with procs up.

Well if I can live through enf alphas with 45k nano, you must be doing something wrong as you cant stay alive with 56k...
    I dont see where you get the 11k extra nano either, I got everything adding nano perked, nanomage with fullset ql 300 alphas :S
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

I honestly think the ultimate problem with the Enforcer class is that their PVP toolset is very mass-PVP oriented. With their high battle stats, they become the tanks of a PVP battlefield, and taking one down is and should be difficult, and with that they're perfect.

Then you transition this kind of toolset over to small encounters - BS, Borealis ganking, etc - and things become a little strange.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    3.8k static def, 3k NR, 3k AR. MA's are the nerfest

Ive never had as much trouble on my MA as you guys claim. Lemme guess, because I don't post all 24 of my toons in my sig you didn't know I actually had an MA?
    Don't guess anything because your guessings on MA's stats are ridicilous enough. I don't need to see your toons in order to know what is your knowledge about certain profession.

You have MA, but you enlighten us with your knowledge of "talking regularly" to pvp MA.

GJ dude
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Enfs does decent in PvP yes, but playing a class mostly because they are great at running away is not my idea of fun.
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    tbh i doubt theres anything wrong with RK 1 enfs... i thin ktheres something wrogn with ur dmg..
    go and buy a nano that doesnt come fromt he startup package on noob island . doin a farm raid atm in my city ill edit the post with numbers as soon as i am done.

====shortend=====

so stop ur bull**** abotu not being able to take an alpha into NBG as a NM NT and that enfs healdelta outheals ur nukes... its simple math..
    add a RRFE to the picture and u will take alot less dmg and so will i but im still not even close to outhealing ur dmg and u are nowhere nere to be left w/o nano after my alpha.
    first of all LOL , so much fail

1: enfs use 13% wich will lower ur dmg allot and get extra reflect from bio shielding
    2: when doing dmg vs a NBG'ed nt ur dmg isn't the same ... DUH a decent enf will pop like 25% of a nt's nano with 1 sneak , go ahead and test since in ur logic low hp nt's would be immortal.
    3: enf has like what .... 5 heal perks ? pop BR and then talk about not out-healing
    4: ur HD isn't even that high , looks about same as my shade
    5: "add rffe" oke u do know those dont stack with nt reflects ?

Well if I can live through enf alphas with 45k nano, you must be doing something wrong as you cant stay alive with 56k...
    I dont see where you get the 11k extra nano either, I got everything adding nano perked, nanomage with fullset ql 300 alphas :S
    i had 45k when i was lvl 215 running around in 240 symbs

i'll PM u a link to my setup

seems to me something is very different in enf vs nt fights on rk1 compared to rk2
    gonna try get my DD tool and try to record the dmg the ones on rk1 do and compare to rk2 ;p
    only way to find out i guess
    Last edited by X-Styx-X; Feb 15th, 2010 at 07:57:51.

DEVIL INSIDE

i dotn see how u can argue with me about this... i posted exact numbers to u and u still dotn agree.
    what 13% reflect u mean the reflect graft? yeah ofcourse everyone has access to blitz a reflect graft.

if u calc that it reduces 13% of the dmg received from NT u do the match about the numbers from what i posted and see if u still cant get a enf down with ony IU spam.
    as i said aswell in my calculations i didnt add any add% nano dmg int he calcs aswell so if u wanna be anal about it u can start by adding ur 40% + to the dmg first and then reduct 13% of the result.

the healdelta i posted is the one i have and as i posted u can add 44 from a 300 healdelta feet implant if u choose to loose evades / agility etc to go for a healdelta imp.
    and i doubt ur shade has same healdelta as my enf does.
    if they do... grats to shades.

also at the end of the calculation u can add perks etc to the NT dmg to further increase the gap.

har har , try again i'm one of the few nt's retarded enough to run around in max MC setup xD
    over 2.8k MC and can't perk **** withoud debuffing atleast 1x (except shades or solds maybe)
    and here u even admit that ur def is "retarded" nerfed.
    so as i said work on ur char.

stop spewing crap and go work on ur char.
    Last edited by Moonbolt; Feb 15th, 2010 at 08:11:56.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast