Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819

Thread: What makes Enforcers OP in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    I see it a lot, and I laugh a lot about it but I would like to hear direct reasons for why people view enforcers as OP.
    I rarely die in mass pvp, survive being called by the opposing raid force, and I am usually one of the last to die at Tarasque raids when our side loses taking a crapload of damage to take me down while fully OSB'd.
    You're quite good at digging your own grave.

...The way you guys QQ about dieing in mass pvp...
    In light of the above statement, you might not understand because you don't go instant splat all the time. I'd love to set enforcers up with the defense of a doctor and the "PvP aggro" generated from those red nano effects that comes with it, if we can have your defense in return. Including fear, high AAD, rage, HP, alpha dmg, etc etc.

Wait, scratch that. I just don't think you understand - period.
    Last edited by Avari; Mar 9th, 2010 at 16:41:41.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Ive been using DB essence in mass pvp since the nanos came out. I rarely die in mass pvp, survive being called by the opposing raid force, and I am usually one of the last to die at Tarasque raids when our side loses taking a crapload of damage to take me down while fully OSB'd. The way you guys QQ about dieing in mass pvp and you are running around 27000 max health short leaves me to wonder who has the lack of knowledge.

The snare is not a big deal with wolf+GSF+rage, you do not need 5000 runspeed when you are running into a blob and taking out support profs. Most importantly, ***You can cancel it*** Just because you fail to use your toolset doesn't mean everyone else does.

Probably

I am suprised this thread is still going on though, I wanted to stop it about 9 pages ago lol. I guess FC is getting some use out of this.
    gatester... u still ahvnt gotten this even tho the enforcer community and the enforcer professionals have told u this.
    enforcers die just like everyone else.
    ill even give u 4 reasons why u are the last to be killed.
    1 - u wernt called.
    2 - the opposing zerg wasnt large enough to harm u while u had 5 non lagging docs that could heal u.
    3 - u were lucky paired with the fact that u had every single dmg deflecting buff.
    4 - u were sleeping and dreamt the whole thing.

believe me when i say this.
    i got 32 k hp self buffed. 58 k or something like that with SL ess.
    im usually one of the first targets to get called and i usually am dead before the docs can react fast enough even when i have blockers and SL ess up.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Within a minute :

17k absorb

15K heal (BR

15300 heal (imongo)

2400 heal (this small heal perk that come with a perkline)

+ stim, 1k heal in a minute

+ heal delta ticking, around 5K over a min ?

= 48.7K + heal delta on top of the 35K HP buffer, with RRFE most probably ^^

Flat numbers ofc, highly depends if you are hit with cappin hits or not, but isn't that impressive ? .

Enfs got way too much stuns as well ugh.

My numbers doesn't mean much in emselves ofc, you could look at solja under AMS and notice it gives em around 100k virtual HP beside cappin hit, and relative to this virtual HP their "laughable" perk heals will actually heal several K of HP per seconds which is nothing to laught about, etc.

Can't quantify evade dmg mitigation, etc, but still, numbers do look impressive to me, maybe it's placebo or something.

I rarely die in mass pvp, survive being called by the opposing raid force, and I am usually one of the last to die at Tarasque raids when our side loses taking a crapload of damage to take me down while fully OSB'd.
    LOL!

Speaks for itself.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by Djantro View Post
    Within a minute :

17k absorb

15K heal (BR

15300 heal (imongo)

2400 heal (this small heal perk that come with a perkline)

+ stim, 1k heal in a minute

+ heal delta ticking, around 5K over a min ?

= 48.7K + heal delta on top of the 35K HP buffer, with RRFE most probably ^^

Flat numbers ofc, highly depends if you are hit with cappin hits or not, but isn't that impressive ? .
    in order for that healing to matter, the enfo would need to be attacked for 1 min, but not die, meaning some stray who isnt listening to the caller, which is rarely a threat to any one in mass PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    LOL!

Speaks for itself.
    he has a survivor set up, not a max DPS set up (1hb pure, so no SA, mutate, no mongo rage/coli)

P.S. get some alphas already gate
    Last edited by lostlife; Mar 9th, 2010 at 20:55:01.

Quote Originally Posted by lostlife View Post
    ihe has a survivor set up, not a max DPS set up (1hb pure, so no SA, mutate, no mongo rage/coli)

P.S. get some alphas already gate
    Hold on a minute while I put on my survivor setup.

*Changes Gear*

Ok I'm all ready to go out to some mass PvP!

*Gets called. Instant white screen*

Hmm...
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

LOL!

Speaks for itself.

all it says really is he poses no threat whatsoever so he gets called last.

Hold on a minute while I put on my survivor setup.

*Changes Gear*

Ok I'm all ready to go out to some mass PvP!

*Gets called. Instant white screen*

Hmm...
    enfos go down dam quick if they are called, they may survive a few seconds longer than most, but thats because their tank

Quote Originally Posted by lostlife View Post
    enfos go down dam quick if they are called, they may survive a few seconds longer than most, but thats because their tank
    According to Gatester Enfos can tank Tara til the cows come home and never go down

All Gatester has commented on for the last 4 pages is "In mass pvp this" and "In mass pvp that" and "You noobs should imub in mass pvp", but really, why are we even discussing mass pvp with every OSB imaginable because frankly that makes everyone OP no matter the prof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

I can't help it if I feel a bit OP if I can get called by 7 or more people, drop down to 10k health and get fully healed back to 70k and drop down again before I get out of LoS of the callers. I don't know many profs that can take 120000 damage in 10 seconds time and survive. Other enfs may want to disagree with me but that is my opinion, which could be wrong Can't really say what I experience much more than I have with IMUB, and I have used it in maybe 200 Taras now? Either call me a liar or believe some people use different toolsets more effectively than others, I don't care. I'm not saying every enforcer should use IMUB and you are all noobs or anything, but I prefer it and it works for me.

Now can I feel OP on a fully OSB'd enforcer backed by an entire raidforce without contradicting my opening post? Maybe we should nerf enforcers now, because they have NCU....It definately isn't like other profs aren't a pain with OSB's and heal support. Seriously, who complains about an advy or doctor with RRFE anymore? Besides just because I feel OP doesn't mean we are in mass pvp, it could just be im actually surviving more than 15 seconds like I do against most profs.

Lets try listing the nerfs that enforcers are going to have in the future, or possibly have, and lets see if we are closer to "balanced" that everyone could agree on.

Lower max health (for PVM only I believe but it would effect me when using IMUB)
    Lockout on Rage preventing spammed CC removal
    100% checks on attack perks
    No double AR stacking on AI champion perks
    Highly visible chain on Mongo Rage+CiB evade perk recharge reduced to 3mins
    Stun duration nerfed
    Longer perk attack times

I think thats it. I pretty much agree with these changes, and with some proper boosting to other tools it might be enough. What more would others think should be nerfed?

I can't help it if I feel a bit OP if I can get called by 7 or more people, drop down to 10k health and get fully healed back to 70k ?

7 people? try 70 man.

besides if they call an enf before all docs are dead, the war is a joke anyway.

The problem imho is not that enfo are OPed.

Like Gatester said it's game mechanics that are broken beyond repair.

Pvp situation, two same teams do pvp, one team has an engi orther one has a MP?Good fight not even worth starting it.Engi team wins LOLblockers.

I'm ranged advy 1vs1 with a NT?He does NBG CB triple double triple double, i'm dead nothing i can do.I can only flee and asa his NBG is down i wont see the NT anymore he goes LOL i hide m8 NBG is down.

FC detroyed AO themselves with LE mainly.

Pvm is also a joke and boring to death, it's either mobs won't touch you at all, or, it's retarded bosses with crazy evades that hit for 6k so the doc/enfo/sold combo.

Good job FC for don't giving a f.... about AO.

Quote Originally Posted by Xealys View Post
    I'm ranged advy 1vs1 with a NT?He does NBG CB triple double triple double, i'm dead nothing i can do.I can only flee and asa his NBG is down i wont see the NT anymore he goes LOL i hide m8 NBG is down.

FC detroyed AO themselves with LE mainly.
    1) You can flee, but you don't have to
    2) You get to heal with insta heal, bol, perk heals
    3) You have cocoon
    4) NT is helpless afterwards.

LE brought many professions from 'bonus frag' state to being more competitive.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xealys View Post
    wow lol if a nt uses triple then a double then a triple then a double and you die as a ranged adv, I think you should reroll to losing to such a crappy NT who starts off with a triple.

I honeslty doubt that's enough to kill an adv with all your retarded amounts of healing capabilities.

And really you are complaining about pvp on a ranged adv? Ranged advs are undoubtedly the most stupidly overpowered profession in AO pvp right now.

blah blah blah

It was just an exemple, i should have expected the pvp pros wannabees to show off quick.

blah blah blah adv never die etc etc crap stuff.

The point is just that AO pvp is plain retarded and is mainly a bunch of flaws.

I know L2P lol nub etc etc...

If u dont like meeting NTs on a advy, try playing a shade vs. one
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

I think this thread has come to an end as far as constructive dialogue goes.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819