Thread: Halloween Costumes 2013

Lightbulb Halloween Costumes 2013

With everyone's favorite AO holiday coming up shortly, we wondered how many players have already suited up in their costumes with anticipation.

If you'd like to show off your costume, you can take a screenshot and either email it to us (silvana@ao-universe.com) or PM me with a link to the image.

Below is just to give an example. You don't need to take multiple shots like in this one, unless something can't be seen, such as is the case with the coffin backpack below.

We'll be making an album for these both on Facebook and the AOU site. Please make sure to include your character name if it isn't visible in the shot.

Example:
    Last edited by Silvana; Oct 2nd, 2013 at 23:23:28. Reason: Changed to proper image host
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Copy-cat. I've had the coffin backpack on for a few weeks now, just cause I got tired of nomad cloak/burden/no backpiece. Now I'll have to switch it up and put on erpb in social or something.