Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - February 12th, 2010 - I got the year right!!!

Thank you for enabeling us to lock equipment
    The icon has been in the database for ages
    Thank you Macrosun & Means

I will look forward to the daily missions for AXP for my lvl 172 toon

Kind Regards
    Ariensky
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

YAY lock equipment!

Any news on Paypal payment? (poke poke)
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Funcom employee

Zoomg!

I was here... and stuff.
    Yey! Funsies!

I don't know if I want to wear armor designed by a guy who thinks Half-Life was overrated

Funcom employee

... wait, I'm supposed to do what now?

Oh, right, instance!

Here's a few quick shots - Trust me when I say these pictures do nothing to try and explain the action that'll be taking place in this area. Definitely looking forward to watching you guys play around with this one.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Wtb colorful demons for my MP.

Quote Originally Posted by MstrBstrd View Post
    Zoomg!

I was here... and stuff.
    That looks nothing like either of the previous social armors we were shown, in fact I liked those better, especially the first one with the purple glowy stuff. Why aren't we getting those?
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Instance looks interesting, what's the target level range for it?
    Dirt "Koppolumkins" Nasty 220/30/70 ENF
    Nanobots "Nukelumkins" Inyoface - NT in progress
    Fire "Lilweezyana' Man - Trader in progress
    Spartans

For those with test patching problems hit me up on irc and I'll see if I cant give you a hand.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Funcom employee

New instance will be an end-game experience; more details on exactly where it'll be in the game will be coming later. =)

Also, the armour set shown above is one of several that the Bstrd's been working on in his spare time - The others are still around and will most likely see the light of day in the near future.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

A question:

When will tl7 MPs be fun to play again? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    A question:

When will tl7 MPs be fun to play again? Thanks.
    Q&A's were so last week.

that armor looks really bad imo :/

/me dissapointed, we need more instances with huge pink leet boss mobs that shoot lightnings and spawn freaking giant Atrox adds in thongs that have "boo" written in front.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii
    New instance will be an end-game experience; more details on exactly where it'll be in the game will be coming later. =)
    Come on, we have enough "step on yellow/red/green" TL7 instances. Why not drop its difficulty and make it TL4-5?

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    12rd!

and 1st page

While you are looking at lock eqiupment, how about a way to set which slot is default hotswap to, so i can make my items rclick where I want.
    Them add a disable back item option for social.
    Then add a way to enable which wear items show with social enabled(so I can wear some god damn pants in social tab and not have db skirt ruining the pants)
    Makes me wonder what is going to happen if a piece of gear can go to 6 different slots, and you lock 5 of them, including the default slot. Will it then equip in the only unlocked slot.

Quote Originally Posted by cbus97 View Post
    Q&A's were so last week.
    Ya, I still didn't get an answer though (and no, Soon™ doesn't cut it).

Quote Originally Posted by MstrBstrd View Post
    Zoomg!

I was here... and stuff.

Much better than the stuff posted earlier, the bright colors and stuff. Because that stuff gave me a WoW feeling and a panic attack!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    That looks nothing like either of the previous social armors we were shown, in fact I liked those better, especially the first one with the purple glowy stuff. Why aren't we getting those?
    Uh, he's working on more than 1 armor, that would be evident by the fact that he's posted a few armors not just 1 that's changed over time.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

The mesh on the spirit is neat. The instance looks nice , but is it just that 1 room?

New social armor looks nice. Would be cool if it was a slightly different color for each profession or at the very least faction (like Scorpio's Shell of Change).

How is the work going on adding different fixture points? I am not sure if that is what you all called them. Making belt and wrist visible in other words.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast