Thread: At the Rising Sun plateau...

At the Rising Sun plateau...

Standing along the edge, at the rim of the plateau, a familiar figure materializes from the grid. The blue energy of the grid crackles and dissipates around him to reveal a long black coat flapping open gently in the breeze. Underneath a glimpse of a dark pin striped suit, black shoes with a mirror shine, and opaquely tinted black sunglasses to top off the expensive looking ensemble. His head turns slowly as he scans the city of Old Athen from the high vantage point, eyes invisibly moving behind the dark glasses across the land scape, taking in once familiar sights. A strange sense of comfort rolls over him, his muscles seem to relax and his body releases some tension still held in.

He moves his hands slowly, watching the Nano-bots in front of him begin to form, slowly the blue energy embraces his body and welcomes him back home.

Fixerben returns to the grid.
    Last edited by Fixerben; Feb 12th, 2010 at 12:45:43.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

In a darkened office scene reminiscent of the old Earth movie "Blade Runner", Nealandbob reclines luxuriously in the comfortable chair in front of her distinctly non-authorized computer terminal, her long slender legs propped up and crossed on the desk in front of her. A distinct chirp from the machine brings her back from her reverie, however, signifying that one of the parameters of the constantly-running search program have been met.

"Well well, look at who just popped out and back into the Grid" she muses through a thin halo of cigarette smoke. "My old friend Fixerben. I wonder where he's been since I've been offworld. Regardless, if he's back, it means interestin' times are a-comin'"

She raises the ice-cold XXX-Plumbo beer in her hand in a mini-salute to the screen then takes a long draw. "Here's to you, Shugah. I just hope you let me know when the fireworks are gonna happen so I can watch the show."

"Keep in touch, old friend" she whispers at the screen, then taps a key to resume the search program as she leans back and closes her eyes again.

----------------
    Now playing: Hilltop Hoods - What a Great Night (Shigy's Odd End live from the hill at the south end of Borealis on rk1)
    via FoxyTunes
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza