Thread: Out of the Blue

Out of the Blue

((I just want to know I took a little bit of liberty with the logs. Just fixed some spelling and ordered things around when speaking to my character. Along with cutting out the crowd text. If there is some issue I do have and can post the original log of the event.))

It didn't take long for things to go wrong. The fighting started as soon as the first few people were attacked. It wasn't Clans and Omni going at, nor a group of pissed off Neutrals trying to free their city. This time the cause was a man with high ideals in way over his head.

He ran over at the man trying to find a way to stop what was happening, “Ummm don't you have a shut down system?”

[Vicinity] Falorano taps on his datapad franticly
    [Vicinity] Falorano: Its, its not responding to the override!
    [Vicinity] Falorano: I was assured that this was fixed from MK I, that engineer is going to get quite a talking to.

He could tell the man was in just as much shock as the crowd he had gathered. He watched the robot pets fight with the crowd, “Well what about a manual shut down?” He watched as the fighting grew more intense, “An off button man!”

[Vicinity] Falorano: Buttons are archaic! everything is wireless transmission now.

He could hear Falikos comment in the background over the crowd.
    [Vicinity] Falikos: Maybe you should go with a little archaic now and again with your next attempt...

He could see shock on Falorano's face as the carnage continued.
    [Vicinity] Falorano: We had them built to exact alien specifications
    [Vicinity] Falorano: There shouldn't be one, but I mean, they shouldn't even have weapons.

He turned to Falorano, “Well it looks like they do.”

[Vicinity] Falorano: I'm afraid the only way to stop them is most likely to shut them down... manually unfortunately that probably means their destruction

He nodded and drew his guns on the first pet he saw. The chaos and confusion was too much, he lost his focus. He could hear Falorano in the background.
    [Vicinity] Falorano: Indeed! This is catistrophic! the tests were going so well this time.

He couldn't get a clear shot, too many people running around. Some where fleeing for their lives, while others where fighting. He could feel the searing pain in his chest, he knew he had been hit by the thing. He started to fall backwards as everything started turning white. The last thing he heard before going to reclaim was the sound of the robot who just shot him.

[Vicinity] Zixxili: MRRssss!!

His new body assembled on the reclaim pad in Newland. He looked down to see Dalyse laying on the ground whimpering and throwing up. He looked across the city of Newland when there was a flash of bright light and he was gone from the city.

Everything felt so strange. He could only see a blue haze, he wasn't sure if he was standing, laying down, or floating. He didn't know if he was seeing or dreaming. In a moment of conscious thought, he wonder "Am I dead?"
    Last edited by FoosballX; Feb 11th, 2010 at 00:09:26.
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

WTS Rattling-chains... or is this too solomn a moment?

What a way to go though! And great logs heheh... Also, will there be free food involved?
    Advisor of Lumen Orien