Thread: Just An Idea

Just An Idea

Ok, I've read some posts about how people want indoor places to pvp. And I think that would be a really good idea. So, while sitting in camelot castle tonight, I came up with a good idea. Atleast I think its good, I've had "Good Ideas" before that have been shot down lol.

Anyway how about making the entire castle 25%. So that you can run throughout the entire place fighting omni/clan. Not just the dungeon. Its a huge place, tons of places to camp, plus there wont be as much zoning in the deep parts of the castle. And even if someone tries to run when they are back in the library, there could be omni/clan all over the place to stop them. I'd be more of a war like atmosphere.

The "Man-At-Arms" might be a problem. If they attacked omnis it'd make it unfair for them. So maybe something can be changed so they werent in the castle or something.

Anyway, if making the entire camelot castle a political zone would be too much of a problem, why not make a new castle of some sort for pvp. I think it'd be awesome. And even more exciting if team pvp was more prominent.

So, post your responses. Ideas to add on. Flames. Just see if we can get anywhere with the indoor pvp scene.

-Waste

yeah..

Yeah waste this suggestion has been made before and i cant remember everything that was said but that idea was thrown out a long time ago :P

Make Versailles Tower 25%.
    Add a small neut op near it- with a save.
    Give us some sort of uber shrine with a +300 add all def aura or something to hold while inside the tower.
    Add a grid point in PM
    Take out ma quest person and drop her somewhere else

Fight!!!

And clanners have their own little defense outpost on the edge of ot

(the all castle 25% thing has been suggested though, like the above post said)
    Last edited by Talanie; Oct 6th, 2002 at 19:52:12.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Make an Flying-Indoor arena over the water in newland... That would be something!

Tal, you've pt a lot of thought into this, and i like your idea. But I dont think the +300 to defense might be alittle too much advantage for the people holding the tower. If they put a shrine inside like you suggest, maybe they could put something to +300 offense outside. That might be a fun idea.