Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Which proffesion can kill all other proffesions on the most regular basis?

Which proffesion can kill all other proffesions on the most regular basis?

Which proffesion can kill all other proffesions on the most regular basis? At TL7, Proffesion/Breed? Why?
    Im curious.
    Musha Emaan Boom - 220/20 Adventurer
    West Empaya Athens - 220/26 Fixer
    Anti Rainking Anti 207/21 Keeper
    Forever Sneakez Whatever - Agent
    Uptown Pooncat Girl - 150 MP!

All members of Equilibrium

It used to be Solper. Now it's ranged Tradventurer.

finding out what toon you want to roll next are we?
    things will change come relbalancing so might want to hold off on that for a bit.

NR8 perked piercing NT can pwn any NM MA. Means said so.

At this very moment, ranged advies kill all other profs more than they are able to kill back.

This is due to two reasons:

OP'd weapons
    OP'd defences

Add the two, and you've got yourself godmode.

There are other profs (everyone who can, does) using the OP'd weapons though, and, as such, you will notice that death comes more swiftly than it used to, for everyone.

Noskillventurer keels all.
    Last edited by Burgly; Feb 10th, 2010 at 01:29:08.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Ranged noobventurers with lol11s AS and can only be taken down with sizable zergs.

Imo the way to fix those ranged advies is add a -600 AAD debuff on the AS pistol if prof = adv.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    Ranged noobventurers with lol11s AS and can only be taken down with sizable zergs.

Imo the way to fix those ranged advies is add a -600 AAD debuff on the AS pistol if prof = adv.
    Actually, a debuff on the AS pistol probably isn't a bad thing, but, not just for advies. There should be a -400 or so AS modifier on that bloody pistol.

It just does way too much damage. That would also effectively nerf all teh other profs who use the loleleven second AS too.

slow em down. they already get a garaunteed hit, why make it so obviously retardedly OP'd? Even thinking about that stupid pistol makes me want to quit again.

Theres never been one item that broke the game more in one stupid decision.

and it wouldnt be a better nerf to it if they increased shooting time on it to 3.50 3.50 or something instead of adding a -400 AS skill?
    would force lpayers to go full agg if they wanna shoot 1/1 with it and make it damn hard to cap at 11 secs.
    imo nerfing the pistol isnt the right way to go if they wanna nerf advs...
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by lostlife View Post
    finding out what toon you want to roll next are we?
    things will change come relbalancing so might want to hold off on that for a bit.
    Not at all, im done with the exp-grid forever. And stuck with a useless 220 who lacks IPRs
    Just curious.
    Musha Emaan Boom - 220/20 Adventurer
    West Empaya Athens - 220/26 Fixer
    Anti Rainking Anti 207/21 Keeper
    Forever Sneakez Whatever - Agent
    Uptown Pooncat Girl - 150 MP!

All members of Equilibrium

Musha "Emaan" Boom - 220/18 Ranged Adventurer

ur a ranged advy lol
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Thread title is about killing, not about not dying.

There's two professions ranged advies have practically zero chance of killing if they know anything about what they're doing: Agents and doctors.

Is there a profession (outside of NBG using NT) that has good chances of killing any other profession, then?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

i 0wn u @ll
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Thread title is about killing, not about not dying.

There's two professions ranged advies have practically zero chance of killing if they know anything about what they're doing: Agents and doctors.

Is there a profession (outside of NBG using NT) that has good chances of killing any other profession, then?
    Yes, ranged tradventurer.

keeper pwns all!

rofl wha
    H I

ranged advy (getting nerfstick tho) & top notch equipped engy who knows what to do
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

engies are do very well in duels, because of there ability to bypass or weaken most defenses, while maintaining particulary relativly strong defenses themselves. the AR on pets (most people assume that its between 4-5k, of course, pets are being looked at, so there might be a nerf in this respect) is better than most people who dont use MR (possibly better than some that do) which bypasses evades to a degree, unforchantly this can be made null by kiting/snare pets (which will be harder with incoming CD on roots/snares, adjusted RS, and possibly addition of range pets). special blockers rid the engi of fearing capping specials (apperntly microphone hotswap can counter this to a degree, and with upcoming changes to make it more active, there might be a nerf in this respect, but thats probobly just for the engies team mates). solds in particular just plain have little to no chance against good engis, with the combination of BR (possibly nerfed in rebalance) and spec blockers. spec blocs used in conjunction with biocoon and regrowth (and bio rej in rebalance) can rather daunting to any opponent. I cant remember is pet damage is always the same as the engies or if it isn't (probobly isnt, maybe something to ask in the rebalance?), but if it is, absorb profs are screwed.

dam, made myself want to play an engi >.<
    Last edited by lostlife; Feb 10th, 2010 at 19:00:19.

Quote Originally Posted by lostlife View Post
    engies are do very well in duels, because of there ability to bypass or weaken most defenses, while maintaining particulary relativly strong defenses themselves. the AR on pets (most people assume that its between 4-5k, of course, pets are being looked at, so there might be a nerf in this respect) is better than most people who dont use MR (possibly better than some that do) which bypasses evades to a degree, unforchantly this can be made null by kiting/snare pets (which will be harder with incoming CD on roots/snares, adjusted RS, and possibly addition of range pets). special blockers rid the engi of fearing capping specials (apperntly microphone hotswap can counter this to a degree, and with upcoming changes to make it more active, there might be a nerf in this respect, but thats probobly just for the engies team mates). solds in particular just plain have little to no chance against good engis, with the combination of BR (possibly nerfed in rebalance) and spec blockers. spec blocs used in conjunction with biocoon and regrowth (and bio rej in rebalance) can rather daunting to any opponent. I cant remember is pet damage is always the same as the engies or if it isn't (probobly isnt, maybe something to ask in the rebalance?), but if it is, absorb profs are screwed.

dam, made myself want to play an engi >.<
    Just to give you a heads up, whilst it's pretty hard to take down and engi in a duel (blockers and coon are great for 1on1) our lack of offensive power means we don't actually kill many people except solds, agents and MPs. Most other profs can either kill us, or kite pets and we end up with a stalemate. Also, if there's more than one person attacking us, blockers go bye-bye.

Honestly, I don't think there's one prof that can take down everyone. However currently Soldiers and Advys are both doing reasonably well. Also NTs are doing pretty well at the moment.

Edit: Also, Widow Maker can get a max of 3476 AR (2590 base, +826 buffs, +60 Trimmer)
    Last edited by Forek; Feb 10th, 2010 at 20:03:40.
    Main
    Forek 220/30

Alts
    Dreadoc 220/27
    Mellifluous 220/27
    Forefix 178/18

Quote Originally Posted by Forek View Post
    Just to give you a heads up, whilst it's pretty hard to take down and engi in a duel (blockers and coon are great for 1on1) our lack of offensive power means we don't actually kill many people except solds, agents and MPs.
    DOH, knew i was forgetting something >.<

Most other profs can either kill us, or kite pets and we end up with a stalemate.
    if other person has bad connection then you win

Also, if there's more than one person attacking us, blockers go bye-bye.
    i was refering to duels

Honestly, I don't think there's one prof that can take down everyone. However currently Soldiers and Advys are both doing reasonably well. Also NTs are doing pretty well at the moment.
    nts are loosing doubles+triples, but nano weaving might be just as good, so... :/
    solds are freaking awesome! till theres a trader/nt/engi arounds...
    advies: their new nemisis is solpher, but those fights are a bit to close for my tastes...

Duels should never be used for PvP comparisons unless all fights made have a fixed setting with no outside interference and, usually, both combatant's toolsets are available from the get-go. Then again, duels imply 1-on-1, and that's not usually the case where most of the fighting tends to happen.

Also, considering the direction FC has been heading with PvP by making it team-based, using duels are irrelevant to the upcoming changes. (The game should never be balanced to reflect one profession versus another, otherwise that's just pushing the rock-paper-scissors mentality)
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast