Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: make -every- debuffs ingame removable with VS

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    ...and people need to accept the fact that AO has a class that is purely built around making your class weaker.
    This sums up part of the problem. The dmg profs need to accept the fact that they're as vulnerable to debuffs, as support professions are to weapon dmg. That said, having the ability to remove debuffs outside of combat should be available. After all, death was made relatively painless, so recouperating from debuffs out of fight should be too.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    This sums up part of the problem. The dmg profs need to accept the fact that they're as vulnerable to debuffs, as support professions are to weapon dmg. That said, having the ability to remove debuffs outside of combat should be available. After all, death was made relatively painless, so recouperating from debuffs out of fight should be too.
    Thus, virus scanners. So yeah, I support the OP.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

I'm all for this...5 mins is pretty long to be crippled in the middle of a fight.

There are debuffs that cannot be removed in BS even through your own death, that should be looked into IMO. I already petitioned and noone seem to know anything about em.
    Funcom hire me as Content Designer !!

got my vote for this, im kinda more partial to the idea of havin diff items for removing diff effects (but not more than like 3 items)
    ""Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" --- Confucius""

too many alts to list, inquire for info. specialties: froobs, fixer, MA, advy, trader/NT

please just make this happen already...it's long overdue much like plenty of other relatively simple fixes which would make this game a lot better.
    Mcbtj 220/30/70 Adv
    Mcbtk 220/30/70 Fixer
    Syntactician 220/23/70 Doc
    Clyptica 170/24/42 NT
    Fluffydeer 60/6/14 Enf
    SPIRIT

this needs to happen. with the debuffs that are flying around in BS, it's actually prefferable to die rather than run around for 5-10 minutes nerfed into oblivion.

we already talked about it but its clear this really needs to happen, soon!

this is a good idea, i support it!

yes
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

major bump! 5 min debuffs that you cant remove that makes you wanna kill youreself to be better off shouldnt exist

/me agrees
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Bump, make all debuffs removable out of combat with VS.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Make debuffs not last as long as well.

Bump for this. Really annoying doing the Embrace the Shadows daily mission with the Shades spamming unremovable debuffs on me. I don't mind that they shouldn't be removable in combat, but afterwards I'd like to be able to do SOMETHING about them.
    Wallybertius, 200 Omni Engineer Solitus, male
    de-facto leader of Alt.org.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Long story short: Thingie with the stuff. *nods sagely*

never forget about this, it has to be fixed, there is no reason as to why some of the best debuffs in this game are not removeable, and last 5 min, it makes no sense

either reduce all debuffs to only last 1 minute or make them removeable, unremoveable debuffs just ruins the fun for alot of people

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    never forget about this, it has to be fixed, there is no reason as to why some of the best debuffs in this game are not removeable, and last 5 min, it makes no sense

either reduce all debuffs to only last 1 minute or make them removeable, unremoveable debuffs just ruins the fun for alot of people
    Even 1 min is too long for some of the really crippling ones. And unremovable procs that are worse than their nano counterparts too...
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    Even 1 min is too long for some of the really crippling ones. And unremovable procs that are worse than their nano counterparts too...

2.6k ubt from doc procs come to mind aye

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    2.6k ubt from doc procs come to mind aye
    The MP NSD proc is quite fun for casters too.
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast