Thread: The new, true Omni-Tek Swat Team will be forming on 10-12-2002

The new, true Omni-Tek Swat Team will be forming on 10-12-2002

Law enforcement officer tactical team officer with 1 and 1/2 years experience on Rubi-Ka will be forming a guild like no other on Rubi that I know of. To ensure that we can team together daily, only level 2 applicants will be accepted at first, and must be available to train and conduct operations with the team around 10Pm, CST. most days. I assure you that we will level up quite quickly. Each member will be trained in current law enforcement tactical team operations, adapted with new notum technology. All professions will be accepted for a well rounded team, with the following qualifers: 1. You must use a ranged weapon, excluding bows and pistols. It must be maintained at least your current level or higher. 2. You must be able to follow orders and operate with the good of the team in mind. After an initial period of training, consistant performance will be expected. 3. You must be able to utilize Roger Wilko voice technology, which we will use daily in our tactical operations. I assure you that I have tried this, it is very low bandwith and does not affect the operation of AO at all in my opinion. It is also claimed that it works fine for phone connections. A headset mike gives authentic feel, but only you will know.. I am not looking to form a huge guild, but a small group of dedicated professionals who will affect the future of Rubi-Ka. However no one will be turned away if they meet the qualifications. This won't be PVP guild, but we will operate as an independent law enforcement type squad in mass PVP operations. If you are interested at all, or want more information, contact me at paradox.sk@sio.midco.net.

SWAT!

swat is for internal conflicts, is there a "flaw" in the OT system?

Need a cook? im your Adv!
    Last edited by NWvoicesStink!; Oct 6th, 2002 at 06:12:43.