Thread: I will help you! Wangtanq Cowboy with Swords!!!!

I will help you! Wangtanq Cowboy with Swords!!!! looking for a position

Title: Ranger

My name is Hunter "Wangtanq" Cicali, im a level 190 (adventurer) student. I have mastered all the law courses of SSU (solar system university). I landed on Rubi-Ka in 2001 June, I work as a temporarly workforce around Rubi-ka(1) to learn about "life." Ive been hired by:
    -OSS (omni-strategic services --- sadly, now wiped out)
    -OrderOfChaos (Lostlogic's and Noda/mp's)
    -Omni-Tek Assasissins
    -Rising Phoniex
    -RHD Black Watch Regiment

190 Cowboy with swords on RK-1 . I'm a highly decorated Clan Warrior - 1k board/Highly decorated OT Employee - 1k board as well. I dont ask for anything, accept funiture for my apartment. i do 50% missions all day so lots LOTS and L O T S of surplus nanos ( Wangtanq's Nanobox ) - (MEDIUM DEMANDS FOR THESE!) and armor for my employing organization. I have level +74 experience with professions: Agent, NT, Adv, Doctor and Crat

My experience has led me to be all rounded in Cooking, Nano Illusion, Field Analyisis, Cartographing and specializing in Medical and Melee Combat. My weapons of choice are Rider Executioner and SSC Byom Blade using the Shen-Su foreblade technique, style of the Spring Crane.
    study, study study, study study, study study, study study, study!

If your a Clan recruiter i will happily send a application form to be employed under Clan. This might be my final hop to an organization, for 200 near.
    Please send me a message at WangtanQ (the Q! it's very important!)
    Last edited by NWvoicesStink!; Jan 5th, 2003 at 08:24:40.