Thread: Mongo Rage recharge vs normal perk recharge

Mongo Rage recharge vs normal perk recharge

What seems balanced to me is that those who rely on static AR should be able to perk more often.

Currently it has 150s timer in the documentation.

good point, i agree.

I think all perk recharges on failed attempts should be 10 seconds max.

then you can keep firing them off, and maybe one will land and then finally you can get going with them.

No.

Mongo rage, as powerful as it is, should be forced to be used strategically.

Lowering the perk recharge to make it spammable, is not a good idea. (i assume thats what your going for?) MR should be a one-chance tool, not a "oops i messed up, ill try again in 30 seconds" tool.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

MR should also add a -100% healing effiency debuff and a -60% reflect debuff on fighting target and kill any coon because hey an iwin button vs evaders so might as well make it fair and let it bypass the defenses of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    MR should also leave the attacker with 10 hp, and morph him into a 15ft tall pink carebear, and lover all evades and NR by over 9000!!! points, and blind and cast a 5min unbreakable root.

Fixed that up for you, to better reflect what you really wanted to say, but were just to chicken to do.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

the OP wasn't very clear, but I think you guys (marine, navy) have missed the point.

Those who rely on STATIC AR, should get a certain benefit.

If you use MR, all your perks will land, right? fine.

If you don't HAVE MR, then your perks will miss a lot. right? So, instead of having an annoyingly long recharge on missed perks, there should be a shorter delay so that SHOULD THE CHANCE of perks landing actually occur, your perks should be ready so that you can use them.

that was my understanding of the OP anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Lowering the perk recharge to make it spammable, is not a good idea. (i assume thats what your going for?).
    No, I ment to have MR on a longer recharge than other perks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    No, I ment to have MR on a longer recharge than other perks.
    Then nothing needs to change, because it's already on a longer recharge than well over 80% if not more than the offensive perks used in this game.

And almost as many defensive perks.
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

Then nothing needs to change, because it's already on a longer recharge than well over 80% if not more than the offensive perks used in this game.
    MR is 150s and the majority of offensive perks seems to be 120-180s, or maybe I'm wrong in that.
    Last edited by Lletah; Jan 25th, 2010 at 08:34:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    MR is 150s and the majority of offensive perks seems to be 120-180s, or maybe I'm wrong in that.
    Agents, maybe. But that's a too one sided view.

Roll another profession. Everything else i've played from ranged advy, to enf, to soldier, etc... They all have perks in the 30s-65s range. Not every perk falls under this, sure, but a lot do.

Agents, maybe. But that's a too one sided view.

Roll another profession. Everything else i've played from ranged advy, to enf, to soldier, etc... They all have perks in the 30s-65s range. Not every perk falls under this, sure, but a lot do.
    This also applies to enfs. WTS our once every 2 minute offence, not to mention some stuns which uh, 4 and 5 minute recharges ftfl.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Most enforcers' dmg perks are (or will be) 40-60s tho.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Most enforcers' dmg perks are (or will be) 40-60s tho.
    Yes, if you spec 1 handed and ditch 4000+ HP and a 5s stun for a 4s stun, and a crap ton of IP.

2h perks for enforcers recharge is teh_crap. FoT Stun perk recharge is just flat out broken in today's game.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    the OP wasn't very clear, but I think you guys (marine, navy) have missed the point.

Those who rely on STATIC AR, should get a certain benefit.
    Ok, so not having 10 AI perks wasted into a str/sta buffing line aint a benefit? oO

I clearly missed something here! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Stinnipeng View Post
    Ok, so not having 10 AI perks wasted into a str/sta buffing line aint a benefit? oO

I clearly missed something here! ^^
    Yes, you did - if the target is unperkable without your MR, even with your 10 AI perks in a combat line..
    214/20 Adv - Entventurer
    217+ Engi - Entity206
    220/20 Doc - Entagain
    220 Shade - Reali
    Orgless & Stripped.
    Awesome tradeskillers.

Quote Originally Posted by Entventurer View Post
    Yes, you did - if the target is unperkable without your MR, even with your 10 AI perks in a combat line..
    But then again, if MR is so farly overpowered... why does so many people roll solitus?