Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: When your prof is underpowered, what do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Why do MAs evade my pewpewzorz then?
    I think you misread/misunderstood my posting?
    Best Regards,

abstruse74 - A Fists Only Martial Artist 220 / 30 / 70 [main] - Born 8th January 2005
    ----------------------------------------------
    Proud General of the Regulators on RK2

Alts: Bellad (L150 MA)* Regulatore (Fix)* Doceve (Doc)* Latexette (L60 MA)* Corsette (L37 MA)* Tetragtron (L46 MA)* Stingingbee (L55 MA)
    ...it's a lonesome path to walk, being a fists only MA, but somebody has to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I think you're wrong about parry. On my 170 keeper I have a 125 buff to parry. I don't recall that MA's have a buff to parry. (I could be wrong, but I've never used it, and I don't have it on my 220) I can't comment on shades.

Also, ripost will be a counterattack, not a shielding type action.
    Oh, so you'd like it if keepers got more out of parry than MAs?

I would like sharp things to do cutty things, pointy things to do pokey things, and hands to do handy things.

Therefore my hand is a shredded pincushion and I still plan to hit you with it.
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    Oh, so you'd like it if keepers got more out of parry than MAs?
    I think you have a weird way of interpreting things that would seem fairly straightforward to most people.

If keeper has a 125 buff for parry, and MA's don't, and it's the same colour IP.... all else being equal, I would say it's LIKELY that keepers will have a little bit higher parry SKILL than MA's.

"Oh, so I'd like it if keepers got more out of parry than MA's?" Yea, absolutely. I think that parry should be a mediocre skill to IP right up to about 1080. Then, if you can get past 1080, you should get a friggin AS modifier to whatever weapon you use, and your chance to block attacks goes from 5% to 95%, and, for every blocked/parried attack, you should get a 5 billion AR bonus, just for being cool.

Hope that clears things up.

Ive killed a tl5 advy yesterday. I swear!
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

wootZ!

this is good times!

I have a feeling FC put in a nerf so that advies are actually pwnable by non_GM's.

Wish i frapsed it because im not sure if it is true or just a dream

But it was very realistic. Me on nurfed and poor enforcor standing vs an Atrox (ZOMGZ) Adventoror (RUN!!!). He was 10 feet tall (!!!).There were thunders striking from his eyes (WOOOW) hidden behind fly cathurs (AHHH). And he was full of thongs (AWWWW!!11!). He must have been personalized ev0lness (Oooooo…) . And then …

…/heart attack
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678