Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - January 22nd, 2010 - What time is it??

You're the one that wants an arbitrary restriction on concealment because you're losing the cheap ass way of spotting someone (/assist etc).
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

I said no such thing, I just feel that someone should not be able to sneak indefinably.

An example, with this now an agent could sneak though a whole round of BS with out doing a single thing.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

I vote 4 months conceal, I want to be able to go to France and come back sneaking.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Just don't sneak into France, they may get annoyed at you.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Ok, as of this point no attempt I have made to get past the gui/default/textcolor.xml has worked.

old dupe with no changes... fail
    Old Dupe with clean GUI download.. fail
    old dupe with copied GUI from live.. fail
    old dupe with textcolor.orig renamed to xml..fail
    fresh dupe. fail

All on gui/default/textcolor.xml

You DO want me to test do you not?
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeeeeek View Post
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

Check the tech help thread I responded to you. For the record Means and CO are asleep right now so they wont respond.

<@Kintaii> L2P

@Technogen 18.12
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Holiday Party Details and Times:
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...&table=CONTENT

I am currently in prison and cannot currently log in my characters...please don't delete them!

I spoke with some people on RK1 the other night and I confirmed that "When we do a character wipe...you will need to log on your low level bots to make sure they are not removed.". Let me be clear...This is not happening soon. We will not be up to any such nefarious activity over the Christmas holidays (The next two weeks) and we certainly will not do it without any notice. There will be notices in the launcher for weeks before...notices on the forums...and we will likely send mails to everyone in the interest of making sure nobody loses anything they are even remotely interested in. Lots of notice. You will all be sick of hearing about it when we do it.
    @testtransfer
    "The transfer failed. Ensure you have enough character slots free and you were not logged in during the transfer window. " ^^

the client work the transfer not.

I am glad to see the game going in this direction giving us more to do thanks to Means and the team
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Hello from DNW

we are still waiting for some details on the transfer as rk3 is not really playable

so means please give us some information. january is nearly at it's end!

and Technogen please don't reply on my post. questions from NDW are questions for means and not for you. sorry to say that, but we are waiting for infos and don't wanna hear things we already heard from someone we don't know...

greetings from rk3

Clemaron: Ok, that's about the WIPE not the transfer system itself. So as Means said in other post, the transfer system will come online hopefully by the end of the month, and when it does you can transfer as long as there isnt a name conflict. If there is a name conflict you just have to wait until the wipe is done. People can not rush over right now and take your name on either RK1 or RK2 if your name already exist on RK3.

DookieRK3: I understand you want new info, the whole thing that I am pointing out and which seems to be completely lost to you all is that THERE IS NO NEW INFO. Means has historically posted new info when he has it to give, so...
    Last edited by Technogen; Jan 23rd, 2010 at 04:09:19.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Just don't sneak into France, they may get annoyed at you.

How hard can it be? Germany managed to get in pretty damn easy.
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

technogen: this means the nameswhipe befor the transfer.
    and when the wipe come first and then the transfer... how long he have time to make it public...
    weeks? not really, or.

and if the transfersystem without wipe how many people switch? how many go to rkX if all friends cannot switch. you see the problem?

btw now its yout turn in which fmw or fwom he said that the wipe came after the transfer.
    Last edited by Clemaron; Jan 23rd, 2010 at 04:25:22.

No, it was more like they Waltzed in while banging on a drum that was attached to a set of church bells that was attached to a pipe organ that was attached to a nuclear cannon.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    No, it was more like they Waltzed in while banging on a drum that was attached to a set of church bells that was attached to a pipe organ that was attached to a nuclear cannon.

Your lil cannon ruined your history lesson.

People please calm down it is currently 04:20 am, here in Norway when i am typing this.

I am sure Menas would have given you any new info if there was any new info to be give, on the transfer from RK3 to either RK1 or 2.

Also Means can't make it happen faster than the tool guys can implement it and make it work, properly.

When Means have any information to give I a, sure he will be hap to share it whit you.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemaron View Post
    btw now its yout turn in which fmw or fwom he said that the wipe came after the transfer.
    I am sorry for the delay but I still hope to make the actual transfer available inside January even if the supporting new playfield for cities is not yet complete.
    Here means is implying that he wants to get the transfer system available and in place even if all the other systems are not ready to go.

RK3 will not be shut down right away when the system is in place, so players from RK3 will not be loosing much in holding out until all systems are in place that they want.

No, its not a perfect answer, Means said so himself, but if it means getting some players back in the game to play its a good choice.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Eponyx: stavanga? can i came for a beer or better stuff?
    Technogen: yep, tee and cake. all must wait. btw when was the last update in time from fc? *sarkasm grin*

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    People please calm down it is currently 04:20 am, here in Norway when i am typing this.
    Further proof that its always 4:20 somewhere. Makes sense that its at Epo's place.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post

I am sure Menas would have given you any new info if there was any new info to be give, on the transfer from RK3 to either RK1 or 2.

Also Means can't make it happen faster than the tool guys can implement it and make it work, properly.

When Means have any information to give I a, sure he will be hap to share it whit you.

Thank you for your time.

What is your view on the method of entry into France, used by the Germans during WW1 and WW2?

Eponyx Quit (Ping timeout)

Your question scares and frightens Epo

<@Kintaii> L2P

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast