Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Friday with Means - January 22nd, 2010 - What time is it??

Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    Yeah, why snares are still broken, they should work same way as roots!
    Roots should work similar to all other AoE's, considering they don't though it's more indicative that roots are broken.

The Visual effects should and probably do work the same as all the other visual effects though, which is to say they wouldn't be visable on the target if they were concealed.

Nothing in the root description implies they should be able to break concealment, nothing in any AoE's description implies any of them should break concealment. There's no logical or RP reason which can't be easily countered as to why they should break concealment, and the AoE roots all have under 100% NR Check which is quite frankly broken as well.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Nowhere in game it's said roots should not either RP excuses are just imaginary reasoning to support one or other side, it's not official rule-set.

What do you want, Means to come from sky and say "It works as intended" like it was with RI?
    i R not spik engrish

[QUOTE=Means;5456480]This nano blocks CH. This is intended.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

you forgot your [/quote]
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    Nowhere in game it's said roots should not either ...
    Quite apart from the conceal debate - "SSKiller"?! Really? I'm not even Jewish, nor do I live in Germany, but that's just sad and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballux View Post
    Quite apart from the conceal debate - "SSKiller"?! Really? I'm not even Jewish, nor do I live in Germany, but that's just sad and stupid.
    How about not imagining nazis all around? Both S letter have nothing to do with Germany and WW2 and killer has nothing to do with assassinations. Maybe for some people your nick reminds testicles
    i R not spik engrish

I guess you're right about the testicles. Whaddaya know... Anyway, I don't think that's very offensive to anyone here, whereas Nazis/SS etc may well be. And Godwin's law pretty much proofs that it is on a lot of people's minds still (or else it wouldn't exist).

Sorry I jumped to conclusions, guess I've just seen too many incredibly immature names in this game

just said omg last post and -.-
    Last edited by Braves; Jan 28th, 2010 at 17:03:16. Reason: s in said was missing sry :)
    bin mal wieder da und Schreibfehler dürft ihr immer noch behalten

Sorry I jumped to conclusions, guess I've just seen too many incredibly immature names in this game
    From the urban dictionary .....

Also spelled ballix, ballux or ballox. Slang that refers to the scrotum or testes, mostly English (British) usage. Can be used literally or in place of common exclamations such as bull***t.
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

I guess you're right about the testicles. Whaddaya know... Anyway, I don't think that's very offensive to anyone here, whereas Nazis/SS etc may well be. And Godwin's law pretty much proofs that it is on a lot of people's minds still (or else it wouldn't exist).

Godwins Law is only proved via posts like yours.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlark View Post
    From the urban dictionary .....

Also spelled ballix, ballux or ballox. Slang that refers to the scrotum or testes, mostly English (British) usage. Can be used literally or in place of common exclamations such as bull***t.
    I think you're making the same mistake I made, but thanks for looking it up.

I think you're making the same mistake I made, but thanks for looking it up.
    It's just Mr. president defending his slaves
    i R not spik engrish

Great to see that there are 3 employees left of Funcom who are working for Anarchy Online.

I thought that after a huge lose in money for Funcom, everyone did move to make the games AoC and Secret World to a suc6.

I think new engine is on a hold, all 3 employees are working on the daily missions update.

Is Anarchy Online a ticking time bomb?
    How many paying players must been there to compensate payments of the 3 employees and Means himself?

I must see a picture of those 3 musketeers

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegersma View Post
    Great to see that there are 3 employees left of Funcom who are working for Anarchy Online.

I thought that after a huge lose in money for Funcom, everyone did move to make the games AoC and Secret World to a suc6.

I think new engine is on a hold, all 3 employees are working on the daily missions update.

Is Anarchy Online a ticking time bomb?
    How many paying players must been there to compensate payments of the 3 employees and Means himself?

I must see a picture of those 3 musketeers
    Sky is falling. SKY IS FALLING! GAAAWAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!1
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

After all the RP excuses have died horribly, I think there's as much reason for AOE roots to bypass sneak as there is for AOE roots to bypass evades.
    Offense vs Defense
    Nanos vs Nano Resist
    Perception vs Concealment

On topic, why do you think there are only 3 people working for FC who're AO-focused?

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    On topic, why do you think there are only 3 people working for FC who're AO-focused?
    Because they have yet to realize my brilliance and hire me, bringing the number up to 4. 4 is a sensible number.
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

I refuse to ever link you with the words sensible. :P
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Actually only one Means. Everyone else are various small furry creatures that Means keeps as pets. I hear he does the hampster dance with them. (If anyone has young children then you probably know what the hampster dance is).
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeeeeek View Post
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112