Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Grand Theft Humidity and Drains

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    LE nukes and CB is in all aspects stupid... from name to implementation to its effects..
    + they are not fun.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by ameratsu View Post
    get over it, kintaii has confirmed gth will not be left in its current state.
    Great! Now lock this thread
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Quote Originally Posted by Strupstad View Post
    Great! Now lock this thread
    No, we have to make fun of your stupid sig first.

get over it, kintaii has confirmed gth will not be left in its current state.
    Oh he did? That's funny. Did you happen to become a professional overnight?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

maybe becuase they know the nano is a "party nano"..and no point in defending somethin thats stupid..

GTH in all aspects is stupid...from name to implementation to its effects..
    "maybe" means you have to make up a hypothetical situation based on your opinions, I really hope they make GTH last longer now.
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Oh he did? That's funny. Did you happen to become a professional overnight?
    Old Jan 29th, 2010, 18:47:24 #5
    Kintaii
    Happy Fun Ball

Funcom employee
    Changes to GTH will be coming along with the rest of the rebalancing changes. We've not announced our finalized intentions with GTH, but we will do so as soon as we have something *to* announce. Your Professionals will give information to you guys when we give information to them.

first page of gth rework thread

The only thing you don't know is that the rework intended is double the nano dot on it....

Also engi will get 55 blockers refreshing every 30 seconds.And adv will get a new rifle with 3s AS because you know that's what they were asking for...

Quote Originally Posted by Xealys View Post
    The only thing you don't know is that the rework intended is double the nano dot on it....

Also engi will get 55 blockers refreshing every 30 seconds.And adv will get a new rifle with 3s AS because you know that's what they were asking for...
    NTs finaly get a quadruple LE nano so they dont have to press 1 twice when in fight!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    NTs finaly get a quadruple LE nano so they dont have to press 1 twice when in fight!
    No, they said LE nukes were out, instead you get a nuke that instantly kills any player with over 20000 max health. Prepare for the 19999 max health twink craze.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    No, they said LE nukes were out, instead you get a nuke that instantly kills any player with over 20000 max health. Prepare for the 19999 max health twink craze.
    Nowai!
    That would stop the "get more HP" replies.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Nah, would be much safer to go with 19989, since anything above that would allow the NT to cast the +10 generic HP nano and then instakill ya
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Nah, would be much safer to go with 19989, since anything above that would allow the NT to cast the +10 generic HP nano and then instakill ya
    That is what separates the pros from the nabs.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678